Gun Rights Haters: Victims or Aggressors?

Discussion in 'Gun Control' started by darrenlobo, Feb 24, 2015.

1. darrenlobo

darrenlobo Member

Gun Rights Haters: Victims or Aggressors?

Now these perpetual “victims” want to learn about “Powerfully Peaceful Action in the Face of Armed and Aggressive Opposition”. Why do they say they need to do this? Because, according to them, “Almost every group in the gun sense movement has – at some time in the last several years – been confronted by armed and/or aggressive counter demonstrators at one of our public actions.” Though as you can see at the link above no examples of any aggressive behavior towards them are given. Of course, we often counter-demonstrate their events armed but that's not aggression as the zero body count and zero hospitalization rate among attendees show. If being around guns frightens them there is a name for that, hoplophobia. Perhaps a psychiatrist would be more helpful to them than a workshop.

Read the rest at http://www.theinternationallibertar.../gun-rights-haters-victims-or-aggressors.html

2. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

I have, and will always maintain, that only criminals want our guns.

3. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

And I maintain just as strongly that only criminals want guns. Gun worshippers may not be actually practicing criminals but that's only because they're such sniveling cowards. They want to be criminals at the least, most are wannabe psychopathic murderers of one sort or another

The OP is necessary because of how patently insane it is for people to come to anti-gun demonstrations dangerously armed, basically threatening the lives of people they disagree with to prove how responsible they are as gun owners.:roll:

4. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

WOW, you just managed to insult every gun owner, both Conservative and Liberal on this site. I bet stating such outrageous things helps your point, clue it does just as much harm to your cause as does gun owners showing up with their AR slung over their shoulder to their local stores.ae people simply shake their heads at such outrageous displays. I know you can do better than that, maybe next time.

5. Texan

Texan Well-Known Member

That's amazing how you read minds. I've been background checked dozens of times and worked in just about every government agency you can think of from the CIA to NASA. I've served in the military and I don't have the highest security clearance in my family. I've carried a gun responsibly for years and nobody has ever seen it. How did you know that I've always wanted to be a criminal?

While I find protesting with guns distasteful, what laws were broken? If they break the law, arrest them just like anybody else. You could just as easily kill someone with a car, but I don't see you wanting to outlaw cars at demonstrations.

6. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

as he says from the screen of his computer...would you like to get them yourself? You can start on the east coast and work your way here............
    I'll make sure all of the lawful guns owners I know will want to meet you as well.

7. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

...but you might see the occasional car be used in a dreadful way at a demonstration....

8. darrenlobo

darrenlobo Member

This is a great point. As individuals gun rights haters don't have the right to go around disarming gun owners. Yet somehow they think there is some kind of magic of the collective that makes it OK for the govt to do so. It's not OK. Gun rights haters can't delegate to the govt a power they don't have as individuals.

"If every person has the right to defend even by force — his person, his liberty, and his property, then it follows that a group of men have the right to organize and support a common force to protect these rights constantly. Thus the principle of collective right — its reason for existing, its lawfulness — is based on individual right. And the common force that protects this collective right cannot logically have any other purpose or any other mission than that for which it acts as a substitute. Thus, since an individual cannot lawfully use force against the person, liberty, or property of another individual, then the common force — for the same reason — cannot lawfully be used to destroy the person, liberty, or property of individuals or groups.

"Such a perversion of force would be, in both cases, contrary to our premise. Force has been given to us to defend our own individual rights. Who will dare to say that force has been given to us to destroy the equal rights of our brothers? Since no individual acting separately can lawfully use force to destroy the rights of others, does it not logically follow that the same principle also applies to the common force that is nothing more than the organized combination of the individual forces?
    "

Frederick Bastiat, The Law

Battle3 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Battle3

Battle3 Well-Known Member

LOL that was so bizarre it was funny, makes me wonder if you have aluminum foil wrapped around your head to protect it from the "alien signals"

10. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)

11. EddyJ

EddyJ New Member

Dude. You got some pretty serious issues between them ears. :omg: Do the folks at your group home know you're playing on the Internet? Has anyone been checking in on you for your own personal welfare? I think you just might be a threat to yourself with talk like this. :angered:

If anyone knows the phone number of his caretakers, please call them so they can check up on him. :smile:

12. OrlandoChuck

OrlandoChuck Well-Known Member

Are the kids that were awarded college scholarships for the shooting sports all criminals too?

13. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd New Member

He is just a troll on this forum....ignore

14. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

I love how you think a veiled threat against my physical safety with your guns is supposed to demonstrate what responsible and safe gun owners you all are. Thank you for proving my point

Again, I have observed you all fantasize of the day when someone comes to get your guns, thus giving you the opportunity and excuse to commit murder. I most certainly can and will delegate this right to the government, that being the whole purpose of having a government in the first place. I'm certainly not doing it, I'm a certified coward and afraid of guns in the hands of unstable people like all conservative gun worshippers seem to be.

But I have a question for you. Let's say the majority of the people pass a law saying you have to give up your guns. Are you really going to murder the policeman who comes to get them, a guy just doing his duty as he is sworn to, a person with a family maybe who is enforcing the will of the people like we pay him to, but who has nothing against you, has never done you any harm and may even agree with you that this shouldn't be happening.

I don't care what you think your rights are, there are accepted protocols for you to use if you believe these rights are violated and I don't think that murdering policemen is one of them no matter what bizarre interpretation of the Constitution you ascribe to. Do you truly think you can advocate murdering someone just doing their job for the legitimate government as you have just done by implication and still claim to be even a civilized member of American society, let alone a responsible gun owner?

Ha, I've long since drove my attendants even crazier than me. This inmate has run his own asylum for years now

If they fantasize about murdering people, yes. However I think shooting sports are good for youthful people. Teaches them proper respect for a dangerous tool. Few gun worshippers seem interested in doing so, being too busy making sure every single person who exists is armed to the teeth, sane, criminal or not.

I'm a nice troll though, I talk to people and even listen if they don't shout too loudly. It's generally the gun worshippers who get really angry when anyone just tiptoes past their bridge.

15. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

assumptions usually are wrong. I want to show you just how safe we are. But that is not important to you.
    and just how will you rend be? On your knees begging or fighting for your Rights.....oh, that's right, you don't have anything to fight for, you just rather fight against.

16. Regular Joe

Regular Joe Well-Known Member

Alex. Why do you oppose we who stand for the principles that this Nation was established upon?
    A Patriot is certainly NOT a psychopath, though he be sworn to destroy the Tyrant, and all of his servants.
    At the time that this Nation was founded, it had become known that it is the nature of the Tyrant to seek the enslavement of any man who is not able to oppose him. In maintaining constant vigilance against the Tyrant, it is not a psychopathic desire for mass murder that motivates the Patriot, but the steadfast resolve that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is the God Given Right of Every Single Man, including yourself.
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. I will stand for my rights, and destroy any and all who would impose their unjust will over me, before I will kneel to your world view.

17. Bastiats libertarians

Bastiats libertarians Well-Known Member

Yep all our military vets are cowards. But I would bet you wouldn't say that to their face. You certainly wouldn't say it to mine.

I find most gun owners to be extremely rational and effective people. I also notice that most, but not all, are some of the most effective parents and families I know. I guess if you live in crappy area you run into crappy people.

18. darrenlobo

darrenlobo Member

Alexander, that "just following orders" defense died in the Nuremberg trials after WW II. Crime is crime. It doesn't matter if the criminal is wearing a funny blue outfit with shiny costume jewelry or not. Rights aren't subject to elections. It's people like you that think they can vote away people's rights that are the problem.

BTW, I don't want to shoot anyone, cops included. I'd like to fire them & see them get honest jobs. Defense, security, & law enforcement would be best handles by militias, community groups, & private companies rather than the law enforcement monopoly the govt forces on us. When the people are armed & the govt disarmed there is no need to talk about fighting the govt. They won't have the means to attack us in the first place.

19. Cautiously Conservative

Cautiously Conservative New Member Past Donor

Mostly aggressors - but frightened, cowardly aggressors.

Gun haters are the weakest citizens, mentally and emotionally. They know gangs and criminals pose the greatest risk to them and they think that they can keep guns out of their hands but stopping everyone from owning guns. That makes them hateful and aggressive. They are like wild cornered animals - howling, making a lot of noise and biting when they get the chance.

They have a false sense of security that makes them think all people in the world can be peaceful and act with responsibility. That's not human nature, of course. The gun haters are like the Quakers who came to this country 300 years ago. They would not raise a hand to protect themselves when challenged by highwaymen - and the only way any of them survived attacks was when armed men came to their rescue. The Quakers didn't think it was right to have guns - and so a good number of them needlessly perished. Stupidity? Yes, but also fear. Fear that paralyzes inferior humans.

Today's gun haters are not far from the silly Quakers of old. If they don't take responsibility for protecting their families - thugs will come and take care of that for them. Banning guns would only make the peaceful gun owners comply. The gangs and miscreants would still happily slit their throats.

So, yes, they are frightened, cowardly aggressors that seek bills to make other comply - but - if they get their wishes - the chance that they will one day be victims increases.

20. therooster

therooster Banned

Because of the first amendment fools get to jibber jabber all they want about taking guns away from law abiding americans...unfortunately for them same fools we got the second amendment. So go pee up a rope. Shall not be infringed. Too bad if u don't like it, move.

21. therooster

therooster Banned

Most gun haters live in protected gated communities, or hire gun toting body guards to protect them .MOD EDIT - Rule 2