Saudis would let Israeli jets use their air space to attack Iran

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Horhey, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Article 2 (4) of the UN Charter prohibits the threat of the use of force:

2. Riot

Riot New Member

3. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

Won't happen...
    Hussain Obama will not approve an Israeli air strike on Iranian Nuke facilities.
    Hussain Obama will talk & talk & talk... probably until Islam rules Europe.

4. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Or, until USA will stop ruling Europe.

5. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

Obama is a irrelevant worthless pos....Israel does not need obama, will not seek his support or ask anything from the current administration...........they will do what they have to do...Iran's leadership is so stupid they do not see the divine retribution about to be visited upon them....the coming attack on Iran will forever alter the map in the Middle East......the obama administration is being ignored and Israel meanwhile is forging Middle Eastern Relationships that will prevent any meaningful retaliation against Israel by the inept obama lame duck administration.

6. DOconTEX

DOconTEX Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm pretty sure if my scumbag neighbor is pouring gasoline around the foundation of my house after having promised to burn me out that I'm not going to be relying on his cell phone conversation with my friend across town who is trying to convince the neighbor to stop pouring the gasoline. If the neighbor gets close to finishing the job, I am going to send some buckshot his way before he gets out the match even if the friend is still talking and tells me not to shoot.

7. Borat

Borat Banned

And Israel is fully committed to enforcing this law by stuffing Iranian threats to annihilate Israel down the Ayatollahs' throats. Unless of course the UN is ready to get serious about its laws and stop Iranian threats, Iranian nuclear program and Iranian intransigence. Then Israel won't have to be the enforcer.

8. notme

notme Well-Known Member

There is no Iranian nuclear threat. Israeli politicians are lying about it at the UN. They very recently got busted on it. Iran has every right to take out the Israeli warmongers to protects it's nation. No doubt they can use Iraqi airspace, since they are already in Iraqi airspace to fight ISIS.

Fighting ISIS who by brute violence try to enlarge their ultra fanatic religious nation, or fighting Israel who by brute violence try to enlarge their race only nation.... same type of terrorist behavior.

9. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

Obama will talk and talk until Islam rules Europe?

I guess the US has annexed an entire continent.

10. Borat

Borat Banned

That's just what I am saying, never-ending islamofascist threats of violence against Israel go unpunished, not even reprimanded and yet the OP and similarly minded ISIS/Hamas lovers turn around and bleat about the prohibition of threats of the use of force by the UN. Duh.

11. notme

notme Well-Known Member

Last time I checked, all kinds of weapons are unleashed against ISIS. Last time I checked, nothing is done against Jews who are on an ethnic cleansing spree in the west bank for decades now. And the head of them Jewish war criminals has been lying at the UN about Iran in an attempt to get others rage war against them. He should be shot at with a missile for the crimes he committed against humanity.

12. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Well, as a prominent Lebanese politician once said in response to his alliance with Israel:
    "When a person feels threatened by danger, he will accept help from the devil."

13. ElDiablo

ElDiablo Banned

bwaaaaaaaaaa tell it to the marines.

14. Borat

Borat Banned

Devil help you people indeed, god has clearly failed.

15. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

On the contrary, God is the best of planners.

16. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

You got one screwed up dude on the sky to pray for if THIS is his plan

17. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

What's "this," exactly? I meant what I said in a general sense.

18. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Israel doesn't deserve to exist.

19. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

As did I.

The world is a horribly ugly place where there is unmeasurable suffering even in the top locations out there

I have traveled to 14 countries on 4 continents and have yet to see anything I would decide is "God's work".

20. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Good for the Saudis, now if they get their own people to stop sending funds to terrorists they might actually turn out to be good guys after all.

21. Borat

Borat Banned

You are wrong, its success drives people like you absolutely nuts and this is just one of many reasons in favor of Israel's existence. Watching your ilk bleat, spew, lye, whine all day long, work themselves into a frenzy over Jews and Israel is actually quite entertaining and educational.

22. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

That would depend on how you view God's work.

- - - Updated - - -

He's right, Israel was a mistake- a big, moral mistake. Jews have to come to terms with this fact. It is their only hope.

23. Borat

Borat Banned

Israel's achievements in fields of technology, engineering, medicine, agriculture, defense, security etc are nothing short of stunning and second to the US only. What have you arabs contributed to the world lately....like in the last 1,400-1,500 years since the 7th century? Besides beheadings, suicide belts, ISIS, Hamas, Al-Qaeda, all sorts of Jihadists and perpetually angry arab mobs murdering each other, pillaging and destroying anything within their reach in the name of Allah of course? The answer is nothing.

Arabs and Arab countries are a mistake, totally useless, violent medieval sh*tholes populated by brainwashed illiterate fundamentalist savages. Israel's contributions to humanity, science, medicine and technology are amazing, what are yours?

Israel is a moral mistake my a$s, the moral mistake was to give Jews such a tiny place, half of which was a desert and give Arabs 22 huge countries which they have successfully turned into unlivable, corrupt, intolerant, fundamentalist hell on earth.

24. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

Wow, so much hatred.

Anyway, it was Arab land when the Jews wanted it. Who else did European Zionists ethnically cleanse the land from? Martians?

25. Borat

Borat Banned

There was a Jewish state there a while back, there never was an arab state in that land, Jews and Arabs lived there legally, hence the partition, which allocated mostly uninhabitable desert to the Jewish state....Not a single bus drove Arabs to the border against their will, not a single column of Arabs was ever marched out of Israel by the Israeli army... It wasn't your state pal and there was no ethnic cleansing.

The arab refusal motivated by racism arrogance and hatred, to recognize and embrace a tiny Jewish state in their midst, that was the moral mistake of the millennium, not Israel's creation which was nothing short of a miracle.