Soul

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Fallen, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Fallen

Fallen Well-Known Member

Is there such a thing as souls.what about documented ghostly encouters?

Your brain operates on electrical signals.this is how our brain process and stores information. What if after you die the electrical signals remain. Being shaped by your life the signal is unique to you. Not being bound to the 3rd demension it can move into a demensions closest to ours.

Our body us tuned to the 3rd demension and can't interact with other dimensions.

I presume energy can? What if the idea of heaven and hell is just another dimension where your residual energy travels to

"In a new study, Borjigin discovered that rats show an unexpected pattern of brain activity immediately after cardiac arrest. With neither breath nor heartbeats, these rodents were clinically dead but for at least 30 seconds, their brains showed several signals of conscious thought, and strong signals to boot. This suggests that our final journey into permanent unconsciousness may actually involve a brief state of heightened consciousness."

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic...ing-brains-signs-of-heightened-consciousness/

what if this unlocks your mind letting you experience thing at a different level of consciousness In order to enable us to transition from

Maybe a soul is nothing but information in the form of electrical signal that's left behind after death. Sometimes it travels to this other dimension and sometimes it remains.

The ones that remain are called ghosts

2. robini123

robini123 Well-Known Member

I saw a thing that I refuse to call a ghost as I believe that to call it a ghost would have been presumptive. Don't bother asking me what I saw, would take to long to explain, but my not knowing what it was is not good enough reason to label it a ghost. Many years ago I also saw a strange light in the sky that I assumed was a rocket and years later while watchings vids of the SDI west cost launches confirmed what I had long suspected. It was not ET, but humanity.

Reports of a mysterious encounter are not proof of ghosts or aliens. If I were to call what I saw a ghost, could I prove that it was a ghost to you when I lack any physical evidence? It's easy to make claims of the supernatural but so far all but impossible to prove or disprove.

3. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

looking forward to going to a heaven filled with rats.

4. Fallen

Fallen Well-Known Member

This is simply a attempt of scientificly explain and maybe even incorporate religion. I used the term "ghost" because it's relevant.

As for ufo. Some presidents saw ufo. Pilots engaged in combat with them.and other people got threatened or killed. One of the biggest ufo encounters occurred after ww2.

It was called operation high jump. A decorated admiral lead few battle groups into antartic.They lost a ship and we're so overwhelmed that they had to retreat. The admiral made the report after he was questioned by the media. He said that he was attacked by aircrafts the likes that he has nevjer seen. It zipped across the sky in an instant.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

While I agree that you shouldn't automatically take everything at face value. But when presented with outstanding fact and events one shouldn't automatically discard it just because it seems outlandish.

Before marco polo died he said that " I have not told you half of what I've seen because I know I wouldn't be believed "

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and one has to keep an open mind

5. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

BOO!

Sorry could not resist.

6. cupid dave

cupid dave Well-Known Member

"Soul" is an English word which the King James interpreters used when the read the Jewish word "nesphesh."

Nephesh in Hebrew means "mind."
    The Greek Bible translated nesphesh as "psyke," so you can see what the point is here.
    The thing which comes back or is "born again" is the mind, the Unconscious part of the mind, which we hardly realize exists.

But the day will come when men will be more conscious of the ancient genetically reproduced Unconscious mind.