Investigative Journalist Exposes That Obama Joined Gay Club At Occidental In 1979

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by RYBAT, Feb 26, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. RYBAT

RYBAT New Member

This investigative journalist is the one who went to Indonesia in 2008 during the campaign and got Obama's Indonesian school record that listed his citizenship as Indonesian and his religion as Islam. He released it on Breitbart and Drudge Report causing the Obama camp and media at the time to go into full damage control. Ever since Giuliani stated Obama doesn't love his country, Charles Johnson the other day has been releasing hints of info about Obama's past on twitter that the media never exposed such as this about Obama joining a gay club at Occidental upon his entrance there in 1979. Read what other information he has on Obama he's going to release in the link.

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02/investigative-journo-why-did-obama-join.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/chuckcjohnson

2. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

I am not sure that means anything. I used to frequent a gay bar in Topeka, Kansas because they had a live comedy night. It was the only place you could watch live comedy in, maybe all of Kansas. It didn't make me gay or bisexual.

Perhaps Obama joined the gay club because he liked their choir or their superior hor-dourves. Does that mean Obama is gay or bisexual? Not necessarily.

By the way, I do think Obama is gay, it is just that I don't think this proves anything. I also don't think there is anything wrong with being gay.

3. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

When I was a drinker we would go to a gay bar after work because they had a happy hour which was 2 beers for 2 dollars and it was literally just down the street.

I didn't have an issue with it.

If the OP wants to go into this realm however he should look at the evidence that Michelle Obama is actually a man named Michael. There is a lot of evidence out there right now that looks pretty convincing.

:)

4. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks 0Boy is straight is looking a cracker that's had its cheese slide off. Or something like that!

That boy is as gay as Doogie Howser.

This, too.

The two of them are the biggest fraud/joke on America.

5. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

So Obama is a gay Muslim ??? Haha good stuff.

6. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

Really, this THREAD is allowed to stay up??

7. Wake_Up

Wake_Up New Member

A gay muslim transported to earth by ET.

8. Wake_Up

Wake_Up New Member

9. RYBAT

RYBAT New Member

Seems so!

10. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

Don't you realize your conspiracies contradict each other ?

11. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

Why does this matter?

12. shmittygoatman

shmittygoatman New Member

Not only a gay Muslim, but a gay Muslim Commie. Because everyone knows how much Muslims love Communism.

13. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

I've always been against the notion of condemning people for their behind closed doors sexual identities. So if Michael/Michelle has to shave a five o'clock shadow and then dominates scrawny li'l Barack in the bedroom like Putin does him in foreign policy then that's their business. As for Obama and the gay club issue he probably did it because back in those days he was trying to forge radical alliances and regardless of a person's political or ideological identity there's few things more radical in nature than to profess a lifestyle that could have -- oh so easily -- led to jail time if the powers that be had wanted to use the laws on the books against them. So . . . no big deal.

It's just weird that this surfaces in the sixth year when had the Left vetted the Anointed One at all they could have noted it and then talked about it, found emotional closure and then dismissed it as irrelevant. So think of all that achey-feelie stuff they collectively lost out on!

14. therooster

therooster Banned

If Obama was properly vetted we would know the answers to all these questions. If he was a republican you can bet your bottom dollar the msm would have been on this in full fury.

15. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

1. The sources have any good documents you could share? Photos? etc...???
    2. Live and let live

If you have any issues.... see #2.

I don't mind joking a bit about Obama being gay, but it being any real issue is really not going to happen.

16. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

Sadness. This thread got moved to conspiracy theory section. I had never posted in that section before and now I have, but not of my own choosing. I hope you all will respect me in the morning.