Differences of the Micro or Quantum Level and Macro Level.

Discussion in 'Science' started by AboveAlpha, Feb 27, 2015.

1. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

Now a few members made some statements....some POLITE....some not so polite....about my level of knowledge and understanding of Quantum Mechanics and Celstial Mechanics and how Quantum Particle/Wave Forms and the Quantum Level does not in anyway work anything like what ges on in the MACRO LEVEL WORLD....Atoms and UP.

This topic I have created for all who either have questions or would like me to clarify somethings I have posted or in some cases how some members have taken some of the things I have stated out of context specific to the Quantum Level to the Macro Level.

An EXAMPLE OF THIS.....is in one of my POSTS I detailed out how one of the reasons why so many Physicists were or are STUMPED as no one yet has come even CLOSE to developing a UFT....UNIFIED FIELD THEORY....that the reasons such Physicists have no come close to developing a UFT is because they are attempting to develop a UFT WITHIN TOO SMALL OR LIMITED A SYSTEM!!!

UNFORTUNATELY.....a member misunderstood this post by me and replied something close to......"YOU ARE WRONG!!! QUANTUM LEVEL MECHANICS AND EVENTS OCCUR UPON THE MICRO LEVEL NOT THE MACRO LEVEL!!!"

I of course replied I was well aware of this and that this person simply was misunderstanding what I posted.

As what I was trying to explain to this member is this....."QUANTUM MECHANICS....cannot be defined, explained or used to create a UFT....when TOO SMALL A SYSTEM IS BEING USED!!"

When I used the words...."TOO SMALL A SYSTEM"....this means....JUST OUR SINGLE UNIVERSAL REALITY!!!!

EVERYTHING....that we currently know about QUANTUM MECHANICS....shows us that a single Universal System is too limited and too small a system to explain or describe the behavior of QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS.

Thus a much larger system known as a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM must be used to perform the calculations necessary to develop a UFT...or UNIFIELD FIELD THEORY.

Now....if any member wishes to challenge my knowledge, education or capabilities specific to these issues....GO RIGHT AHEAD ON THIS TOPIC!!!

All I ask is that such questions or challenges be respectful in their nature and for those involving themselves please limit any evidence they might have to PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS, COSMOLOGICAL CONSTANTS OR COSMOLOGICAL REALITIES whether such things are know as to why they happen or exist such as in the cases of DARK MATTER AND DARK ENERGY which comprise about 95% OF THE TOTAL UNIVERSE as only 5% that remains comprises everything else such as Stars, Planets, Moons, Nebulas, Asteroids, Radiation, Light...etc...etc...etc.

AboveAlpha

2. AboveAlpha

Hey!!!!!

REV

ONE MIND!!!

OTHERS!!!

YOU WANTED TO KNOW THINGS...NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!!

Now either you ask me or tell me or challenge me and allow me to at the very least answer....as I find it RUDE IN THE EXTREME....for others to talk about another person instead of just TALKING TO THE PERSON!!!

You two and a few others made comments about me not being EDUCATED, OR NOT HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE.....OR NOT BEING TO UNDERSTAND CERTAIN THINGS.......welll....

HERE I AM!!!!!

AboveAlpha

DennisTate likes this.
  3. AboveAlpha

Man!!!!

If there is ONE THING THAT I CAN'T STAND.....is a person who is willing to make false comments about another and then when confronted to explain themselves as I am asking them to do in this case.....

....I GET NO REPLIES AT ALL!!!

Now I KNOW some of these members are not currently online....but SOME WHERE WHEN I POSTED THIS TOPIC......and several who I have not called out by NAME are currently on now.

REV and ONE MIND...at LEAST...were polite in the manner they attempted to discredit my statements and I am faily certain that once they realize that what they commented upon was a case of both of them simply not taking the time to read through everything because when a member does that it BECOMES OBVIOUS WHAT I WAS EXPLAINING.....that they will retract their statements.

As far as what I stated about the theories of a person One Mind...brought up....and I KNOW that this persons theories are faulty and I can demonstrate using LOGIC, PHYSICS, HIGHER MATHEMATICS and simple examples in our every day natural world that what that man's theories IN PARTICULAR that I have issue with can be easily PROVEN FALSE!!

AboveAlpha

4. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

Okay, what about this: if time is non-local do we still have to wait until the moment of measurement for the wave function to collapse? If so why is that?

5. AboveAlpha

Wga....I am not getting what you are asking me.

AboveAlpha

6. 10A

10A Chief Deplorable Past Donor

Good question. I'll answer the first question: yes. However, this seems to be some kind of weird personal thread so I'll let the "why" be explained by the higher mathematics that will surely be presented shortly.

I asked a similar question but about the non-locality of gravity, and was thrown all kinds of BS, so don't expect much.

7. wgabrie

Like you're always saying: When you observe a quantum particle/wave form it collapses into a single state and function.

It's also said that time is non-local. Past, present, future all exist concurrently.

So, bringing both ideas together, why does the wave function collapse at the moment it's observed? That there's a specific moment it's in a superposition and then the next moment it's not. That is there's a local time element involved. Why is that?

8. wgabrie

This is a general ask AboveAlpha thread topic. That's what I think. Go ahead and ask a question if you wish.

9. AboveAlpha

I am more than willing to answer any question I am capable of answering you might ask.

You posted and asked this...."I asked a similar question but about the non-locality of gravity, and was thrown all kinds of BS, so don't expect much."...end quote 10A

Now as I have experienced upon many topics upon this forum most members have absolutely no idea exactly WHAT GRAVITY ACTUALLY IS.....never mind attempting to explain how the Higgs Field generated by the Higgs Bosons are responsible for allowing Hadrons to obtain MASS.

So please ask you question in a very specific manner and try not to use language that is used more by those who lack in at least some basic understanding of Quantum Mechanics, Universal Space-Time Geometry.....and above all.....PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT GRAVITY IS NOT A FORCE!!!

Even if this is what you and many others have been taught their whole lives.

AboveAlpha

10. wgabrie

I have another question, if you don't mind. How did you find both the time and money to get so educated?

I mean I would think that if you work hard you'd have the money but not the time. On the other hand, if you had the time to get so much education where would you get the money to pay for it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I mean, as for myself, I take a little education at a time and I don't have any debt from it, but I find I'm not getting anywhere fast. I have my Associates degree in Liberal Arts and I'm in my 30s but I know other people got their bachelor's degree in their 20s.

I feel so behind.

Well, at least I always took classes that interested me, so at least I feel self enriched.

11. AboveAlpha

Well.....a few things in particular made all the difference.

Father being a Military Officer.....REGIMENTED TIME USAGE.....NO WASTING TIME.....KEEP ACTIVE...etc.

When I gaied a bit of weight at the end of my Sophmore Year of High School it was if I had stuck a dagger through my Military Fathers Chest!!!

But be taught me QUICKLY, EFFICIENTLY....and in a FUN WAY.....how to change your LIFESTYLE....to be more active and eat the right foods.

I wasn't ever FAT.....but I put on about 30 lbs of baby fat that is weight that looks way out of place when your o Sophmore and Jr. in High School.

When I came back in September in my Senior Year.....I literally had the body of a GREEK GOD!!

And the thing was MY DAD TAUGHT ME HOW TO ENJOY WORKING OUT!!!

Education....welll I told you a few things that you PROMISED not to repeat...remember?

But when you score as I did the recruiters will LINE UP FOR YOU!!!

My Mom...who is also..."CIVILIAN"....along with another RELATIVE....who was a very important..."CIVILIAN".....helped me cut a sweet deal that allowed me to get my degrees but on an ADJUSTED TIME SCHEDUAL.

I had to go through TRAINING as well but I have this crazy Subconscious Based Memory that allows me to remember things most people would have a very hard time retaining......EXCEPT....SPELLING!!!

BUT ONLY SPELLING IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!

As I know a number of languages and how to speak, read and write them.

Including the ;Cantonese version of Gweilo or gwai lo (鬼佬

AboveAlpha

12. 10A

Still waiting for the higher mathematics.

If gravity is not a force, take a jump off a skyscraper and tell me if your mass accelerates (in the interest of the moderators, please don't take this literally).

13. 10A

I understand. My point was to be careful of BS. If you can, look into his answers yourself. Sometimes he's right and most of the time he's wrong but he's always tooting his own horn. That's the point of this thread, for him to toot his own horn.

14. AboveAlpha

No....despite all to the contrary.....Gravity is NOT a Force and I will PROVE it to you...ready?

AboveAlpha

15. 10A

No, really, don't jump off a building.

16. AboveAlpha

As far as Higher Mathematics what are you asking me to describe with Higher Mathematics?

The most commom form of Higher Mathematics is Calculus.

Calculus is a branch of mathematics concerned with the study of such concepts as the rate of change of one variable quantity with respect to another, the slope of a curve at a prescribed point, the computation of the maximum and minimum values of functions, and the calculation of the area bounded by curves. Evolved from algebra, arithmetic, and geometry, it is the basis of that part of mathematics called analysis.

Calculus is widely employed in the physical, biological, and social sciences. It is used, for example, in the physical sciences to study the speed of a falling body, the rates of change in a chemical reaction, or the rate of decay of a radioactive material. In the biological sciences a problem such as the rate of growth of a colony of bacteria as a function of time is easily solved using calculus. In the social sciences calculus is widely used in the study of statistics and probability.

Now there is plethora of adpative forms of Higher Math that is as much as a CREATION of a form of math as it applies to attempting to solve the question.

AboveAlpha

17. AboveAlpha

Try to be CIVIL at the very least.

Unlike a FORCE....such as ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE.....THE FORCE OF KINTETIC ENERGY TRANSFER....etc......Gravity is instead SPACE-TIME WAPETURE.

As example.....when an object is falling.....it matters not the amount ot total mass of the object...it matter not if the object is 100 kg's or 1000 kg's.....as long as the two objects one 100 kgs and the other 1000 kgs are Aerodynamically the same....say both are a ball 1 meter in diameter.....in atmospher both will if dropped from 10,000 feet high barring any storms...hit the ground at the same time.

If in a Vaccum Tube....that is 1000 feet tall.....a FEATHER....WILL HIT THE BOTTOM AT THE SAME TIME A 10 LBS ROUND STEEL BALL WILL.

Now...why?

AboveAlpha

18. 10A

Well first you can answer the question from wgabrie: "If time is non-local do we still have to wait until the moment of measurement for the wave function to collapse?"

Second, you can answer with higher mathematics why gravity is not a force. Last I checked I'm not weightless.

- - - Updated - - -

Math please.

19. AboveAlpha

If YOU can find anything I have posted that was not a stated OPINION and I stated it was FACT....and YOU can prove me wrong.....I will appologize to YOU and the MEMBERSHIP and be GREATFUL for being corrected as I would prefer to be proven WRONG then continue to post something incorrect.

I have offered this to you many times......yet you have NEVER done so.

AboveAlpha

20. 10A

I wasn't responding to you. Post your math from the previous post.

21. AboveAlpha

The Math for what exactly?

Are you talking about the Inverse Square Law of Gravity?

AboveAlpha

- - - Updated - - -

OK....I just saw what you were asking me...easy..here we go...continued....

AboveAlpha

22. 10A

I already stated for what. You have 3 issues to answer, all 3 stated in post #18. You said, "I can demonstrate using LOGIC, PHYSICS, HIGHER MATHEMATICS". Go right ahead. I choose HIGHER MATHMATICS for 200 Alex.

23. AboveAlpha

I will provide a LINK that has some graphs which make this easier for people not familiar with the Inverse Square Law to understand.

Inverse Square Law, Gravity
    As one of the fields which obey the general inverse square law, the gravity field can be put in the form shown below, showing that the acceleration of gravity, g, is an expression of the intensity of the gravity field.

LINK.....http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/forces/isq.html

Continued.....

AboveAlpha

24. 10A

Show me the math. Thanks. But let's see, acceleration, that's one part of force isn't it? Acceleration of gravity = a. And force, F, F = Ma. So gravity causes acceleration, if we somehow have a mass involved there's a force.

25. AboveAlpha

Well we really don't need to go beyond Algebraic Geometry for that but I will do it anyways.

Unlike a FORCE.....GRAVITY....does not need an INCREASE IN IT'S EFFECT to cause a 100 kg ball to fall at the same rate and hit the ground the same time from a height of 10,000 feet that a 1000 kg ball does and will....as long as the two objects are either AERODYNAMICALLY EXACT or as long as both objects no matter how they are designed geometrically as the 1000 kg object would be a giant KITE specifically designed to catch as much air as possible to keep it afloat BUT....it this 1000 kg KITE is dropped in a 10,000 Foot High VACUUM TUBE along with a metal ball weighing 100 kg's....or even 1/100th of a kg......they will BOTH HIT THE BOTTOM OR GROUND AT THE SAME TIME AND AS WELL ACCELERATE AT A VELOCITY APPROX. AT 32 FEET PER SECOND SQUARE!!!

This is because GRAVITATIONAL EFFECT IS NOT A FORCE!!

Continued.....