More details emerge on background of Missouri Shooter

Discussion in 'Gun Control' started by Aleksander Ulyanov, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nd-of-missouri-shooter/ar-BBi5zHr?ocid=ASUDHP

Standard nutbar shooter, just like the guy that shot the 3 Muslims, every neighborhood has one. My question? HOW DID THESE (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)S GET A GUN? Convicted of a felony WITH a gun once before, this shows clearly that SOMETHING is wrong with the enforcement of our present gun control laws.

Could it be that our present arm everybody environment just makes it too damned easy for the wrong people to get one?...Nah...having guns available nearly everywhere can't be the reason. It's...prayer in schools...that's it. If every schoolchild bothered GA-HAWD every morning no grownup would dare transgress against the Big Sniper.

Now watch, all the gun worshippers will be on in a minute, saying how this shows that ALL gun control laws are ineffectual and none should exist. Basically we have a spike of murders, so murder should be legal, right?

I hope all you NRA types are happy, and I hope all your supporters feel good too. Once again you have shown us that your affair with your artificial penises trumps our love of our own and our loved ones lives. Eventually, we are going to figure out that some police we hire might as well risk your shooting them when they come to take your toys as us risking your shooting us when your mama dies and you just snap

2. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

and your point? one guy goes of the res and you're gonna loose some sleep time about it?

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd New Member

No point
    Troll
    Ignore.....:bored:

4. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

I thought I made my point clear. We are letting too many people who are legally forbidden to have guns have them.

How is pointing that fact out trolling?

5. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Silly you, how do we stop criminals from doing anything criminal with laws. Watch all those anti-gun nutters think they can solve a human criminal problem with a law written on a piece of paper. So sad so so sad! :roll:

Nice emotionally driven response though.

6. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

We are? Speak for yourself.

7. mtlhdtodd

mtlhdtodd Well-Known Member

I would settle for you knowing wtf you are talking about but alas, as is with hoplophobes, not so much.

8. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

I don't think anyone "allowed" this guy to have a gun. IF they did, they are still not responsible for the guy or his actions. That is up to him.
    Some people will do anything to get the job done. It could have been pipe bombs, or home-made napalm...doesn't change the fact that when someone sets their mind to do something, they get it done one way or another.
    Do you think it mattered if he had a firearm or a machete? He was on a mission.
    Now it would seem that you hold ALL gun owners responsible for what one man did.........

9. OrlandoChuck

OrlandoChuck Well-Known Member

This country has about 320 million guns. Anyone who is disqualified from legally owning can still get one through the black market. Same as drugs. There is nothing unique about this case. Convicted gang bangers have no problem acquiring guns. Firearms are made to last more than a lifetime. A criminal that doesn't get caught could use the same gun his entire career. Why do you have a hard time distinguishing the difference between criminals and law abiding citizens? Statistics show you are wrong about your so called "spike" in murders. In fact it is the opposite.

10. Bastiats libertarians

Bastiats libertarians Well-Known Member

One guy goes on a shooting spree and it's everyone else's problem. Talk about living your life without personal responsibility. Alexander grow up and realize in the real world their is such a thigh as personal responsibility. You are responsible for your own actions and nobody else is. In this case gun ownership didn't make anyone go on a shooting spree. A criminal whack job made the decision to do this. Blaming a society of people for the actions of the relative few is borderline insanity.

11. Xenamnes

Xenamnes Banned

That is assuming the police managed to find all of the weapons this individual possessed at the time of his arrest. It is hardly a stretch of the imagination to believe such when stories such as this are circulating the news.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/charges-georgia-officer-shot-handcuffed-man-29221751

If the police are incapable of locating a firearm hidden on a suspect's person, then it is hardly a stretch of the imagination to conclude that a suspect couldn't have stashed a firearm somewhere years before, and went to retrieve it at their earliest convenience.

12. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

.......and that would be all gun owners for you
    how are you going to remove them from inner-city gangs where most shootings occur?

13. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Their deaths do not concern me. No licensing, no regulation, no age limits - legal full auto rifles, tanks, artillery, nuclear weapons. No exceptions.

14. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

I think it's another case of a crazy pot smoker. From your link:

So much for the myth the pro-marijuana folks have about the peaceful pot smoker.