Jewish Warfare

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by chainbreaker, Mar 3, 2015.

1. chainbreaker

chainbreaker Banned

Having read the old testament and knowing a little something about history, I know that the Jews got their asses kicked by various civilizations throughout history. Many people who can't win through conventional warfare resort to unconventional warfare. To me, the whole "Jesus" thing was a form of asymmetrical warfare. It may not have always worked out well for them in the past. But it is working well now.

These days, there are many Christians who believe a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the Jewish people. That is why the U.S. gave nuclear weapons to Israel. Considering all the things Jews do to support each other, it's no wonder they run about everything. And if Christians become enslaved by the Jews, (which they have been) it only proves to Christians the power of their imaginary god more. The filthy scum.

Another way the "chosen of god" commit warfare is by brainwashing you "unchosen scum." Why do you think that the Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM, Warner Brothers, Cloumbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. (The thought of all the White girls who had to endure the Jewish "casting couch" makes me sick) And why that influence has spread into the television industry. Because the "entertainment" industry was a noble contributuon to the human condition? No. It is because it is the best platform from which to brainwash you "unchosen scum." And how well it has worked!

Also, what if a White actor and a Jewish actor tries to get work in the Jewish controled entertainment industry. Who do you think is most likely to get work. And if they can't find a Jew, apparently an Italian will work just as well. And if they look Aryan, all the better to sell the whole sand negro thing to White people. The Jews also have a lot of influence in the financial arena. There is no doubt in my mind that the same sort of thing happens there. The end result? White people become second class citizens and slaves.

Jews also sucker "whitie" by always sticking up for the underdog. This gives them the appearance of being the "good guy." But there are over seven billion people on the earth. Of which, only 14 million are Jews. So for this extreme minority to stick up for the underdog, they are supporting their own cause.

There is another way the Jews commit warfare. Organized crime. The Jews are at least as much into that sort of thing as the Italians. Also, I was watching a program about true crimes once. There was this Jewish criminal who had the law closing in on him. He asked his father what he could do to escape justice. His father told him to emigrate to Israel.

I seem to remember seeing on that program or some other that such people had to spend time in jail in Israel. This is probably to placate "whitie." But it seems to me that any punishment they received in Israel would have to be far less than what they would receive in the U.S. Otherwise, it is highly unlikely that they would bother emigrating there. The Italians have their Mafia. To me, the Jewish version is the Mossad.

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Israel got their nuclear weapons from the French................

3. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Get lost on your way to the Conspiracy Theory section?

4. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

:roflol: