"Project Prophecy" and Jim Rickards

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Ronstar, Mar 3, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

So my co-worker sent me this video about "Project Prophecy" and Jim Rickards.

He was like "dude, this guy was on a secret CIA panel to evaluate threats to the USA, and they say the dollar will collapse...possibly in 6 months!!!"

so I watched a little of the video, and did some independent research, and quickly found out that this Rickards guy is a classic charlatan to the easily deceived & gullible.

Turns out, EVERY single Google search of "Project Prophecy", leads back to Rickards. Apparently he's the only person that knows about it. :)

And he's sooo proud of his work with this "Project Prophecy", that he doesn't even mention it on his official webpage.

Looks like this joker is just trying to scare people into buying Gold, Silver, art, and property....and into buying his silly book "The Death of Money".

Sure, he may be a smart guy. But he's also an ass for trying to manipulate and take advantage of peoples' fears.

2. Jango

Jango New Member

Of course he is trying to make money. I too watched the video -- a pop-up from a news site, no less. Without the flair of a secret project and the C.I.A., his message is primarily based on recorded and verifiable facts -- economic facts. It isn't very pretty under that hood, you know?

3. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

the end of the world!!!! buy gold!!!! buy my book!!!!

:)