Curt Schilling Goes Medieval on Trolls...

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by Karma Mechanic, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

So there are people who don't like Curt Schilling. Some because of his conservative politics, some because he was a Red Sox hero, some because of his business dealings. All that is fair to some level. However when your feelings get you attacking his daughter. After Curt congratulated his daughter on Twitter recently some real terrible trolls attack HER. Suggesting horrible things, up to and including rape. See here: https://38pitches.wordpress.com/

Schilling decided he has friends, skills and time. He hunted down who these anonymous jerks were and made them public. One got fired from the Yankees and other other is suspended from school. I am happy as hell that this happened. I see twitter trolls every day say all kinds of things. I am glad that the Yankees and the school didn't want to be associated with these horrible people and cut them loose. I hope this happens more in the future.

2. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wow, what a read. I know the feeling about defending one's daughter from harm.

3. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

I know......it is amazing that he did this. Awesome.

4. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

He probably called them first and in a low deep voice said, " I have certain skills, and these skills are a nightmare for people like you"

5. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Is this the guy who spent 75 million of taxpayers money on a video game while running down poor people for taking welfare?

Even if it is that DOESN"T justify attacking his family, BUT, having his family attacked doesn't justify (*)(*)(*)(*)ting on poor people while wasting enough money to help out about half of those in the entire state.

And this entire affair seems somewhat confused at this time.

http://www.boston.com/business/news...ck-the-news/jUpYU1ITl8GkX7yN1Qzs0M/story.html

I think it best to withhold judgment at this time

6. reallybigjohnson

reallybigjohnson Banned

Uh.........that is entirely on Rhode Island. Who the (*)(*)(*)(*) gives $75 million in financing to a new upstart company created by a guy who hadn't run a business before. Whoever authorized that deal in RI is the one that should be apologizing to the taxpayers.

7. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Yes they should apologize too, but so should Schilling. OTOH whoever attacked his family are a bunch of scumbags and deserve entirely bad things forever no argument there

The being said I must reiterate, there should be a special level of hell for a sports figure who wastes 75 million dollars of taxpayer money while going on tv to run down unemployed and sick people who are just trying to survive.