What I Want From A Woman

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by Tram Law, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

I am speaking for myself only, but this is what I look for in considering having an intimate relationship with a woman.

First of all, I don't want domineering, manipulative, witches in any way. I've had more than my fill of them.

I don't want her to be the boss of me. I want her to allow me to be myself.

i want a companion that shares many interests with me.

I want a friend that I can talk about things with without being overly concerned if my opinion is like hers or if i use bad words. I don't want her to take things personally if I do not share her opinions. I don't want her to get mad at me for daring to have different opinions than her.

I don't want her to be abusive.

I want her to share interests with me so I can have a companion to do things I like with.

I don't want a completely submissive woman either.

I want her to be independent but committed to me so I can be committed to her in the same way.

I want her to be fair and level headed so i can be level headed and fair with her.

I want her to be knowledgeable about things like science and critical thinking.

I want to be able to take care of her when she needs it without taking it personally. I'd like her to be able to take care of me when I need it too.I want to be able to see to her needs as well.

And no, I am not looking to be the boss of the relationship too.

When we're having an argument I don't want her to resort to dirty rotten tricks to turn it against me. I've had more than my fill of those.

But that's just me. I'm not sure if I'm the only who is like this. as these things are very unpopular around my neck of the woods. Most of the women around here are rabid man haters who want to castrate and emasculate me.

And I've had more than enough of that.

2. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

I think you want too much. Maybe if you broadened your pool of potential applicants to include both genders....

3. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You can't marry yourself...yet.

4. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

Or else what?

5. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Sounds like you need

[​IMG]

But she would probably be too "bossy"

6. Gateman_Wen

Gateman_Wen Well-Known Member

I'm going to introduce you to a word you will not hear often on a political forum. "compromise". Look it up, it might help.

7. Beast Mode

Beast Mode New Member

I'm pretty sure she would want the same. :blankstare:

8. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

A man needs a woman that:

Can cook.
    Is great in Bed.
    Looks beautiful.
    Can clean.
    Knows how to dress.

An hopefully none of them find out about each other.

9. ringotuna

ringotuna Well-Known Member Past Donor

Tram...this is the kind of woman you want.

Text with my wife..........................
    She: "What are you doing?"
    Me: "Having a beer with Jon and Abe."
    She: "Do you have Chili Dog with you?"
    Me: "Yes."

Long Pause

She: "Call me if you get pulled over, so I can come get Chili."

10. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

Change the title to What I Want From a Man............and read it slowly and think..........and if "Most of the women around here are rabid man haters who want to castrate and emasculate me.""" ....then YOU are doing something wrong.....quit blaming women for your failures....

11. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

You're gonna print out this thread and hand a copy to any prospective GF, right?

12. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

For me, the most important quality in a woman is what kind of mother she would be. I can't think of anything worse than having a child with a woman who is not good mother.

I'd rather be attacked by an 18 foot great white shark than have a child with a woman who's not a good mother.

Not only would the consequences be horrible for you personally,but they would be especially horrible for the child.

Feminists don't value motherhood and they sexually exploit children to further their objectives.

13. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Yeah, what I am doing wrong is just existing and not conforming to the cultural beliefs that are around me.

That's really the greatest sin in America, is not conforming to the people who demand conformity.

Even greater of a crime than savrificing a ten year old Child to Satan and eating its entrails.

14. FoxHastings

Nothing wrong with not conforming ,unless you are harming others with your nonconformity.

You are free to not conform but then you pay the price.

BTW, if you're not conforming by """savrificing a ten year old Child to Satan and eating its entrails"""" that might be a hindrance to finding a woman....just sayin'...

15. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

No, that's just me being facetious. I am a very facetious kind of person, but it comes out the msot when I feel I am wrongly being attacked and don't deserve it.

BEcause every single time I am being attacked the person who is attacking me can not understand that they just might be wrong and will only accept me complying with their demands because they are too invested in being right and dominating me and correcting me.

So they will never compromise or shut up or change their mind.

So the only thing I can do is continue to fight them or simply stay away from them.

At least on a discussion forum I can put them on ignore.

But in real life that constitutes harassment and I can use the law to stop it.

And if they were getting into my face like that I really would put a restraining order on them.

Because they never stop until they get what they want, and that is for me to comply with their demands.

And I never will. i absolutely refuse to be bullied and intimidated.

I will always fight any way I can.

Now, could we please get back to the subject of the original post.

Which is about what we are looking for when we want an intimate relationship.

16. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm sorry, let's be serious

You have this list all written out. Have you ever given thought to e-harmony? (Or another, I don't own stock.) None of them are that expensive when compared with a bar night

Now my problem with that is that I've never really liked people I think (and particularly others think, ) I would. My relationships are all sort of odd couples (sometimes even cognitive dissonance) and I seem to like them more for that. Also I seem to find out what I like as I get to know someone. ("She beats me with a large stick, that's so endearing") But you might be different.

17. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

Oh look yet another generalization and accusation with absolutely nothing but fantasy thinking to back it up. I wonder just how many times you will have to be told that not all feminists are how you wish them to be and that your generalization and fantasy thinking renders every comment you make irrelevant.

18. Fugazi

What that particular poster cannot stand is when it is pointed out to them that they are making statements born from generalization, and when it is pointed out to them they cry about being "attacked" despite the fact that comments like the one you quoted above are nothing more than attacks on others .. hypocrisy at its finest .. ironic to.

19. Fugazi

The poster, like any other person, is free to have what ever wish list they want .. problem arises when anyone DARES question them on these things, apparently that is attacking them and attempting to make them "conform". I wonder what is the point in being a member of a debate/discussion forum if no one is ever allowed to question .. doesn't make sense to me.

20. FoxHastings

I guess I can't help because I'm not under constant attack like you are.

But it sounds like YOU have some unbending to do. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you it's not an attack.

Maybe you need lessons in how to just say no......OR try to understand the other person, doesn't mean agree with them , just understand....and then learn what a firm "no" sounds like...

21. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

I also go by this rule.

If somebody is fair and respectful to me I will return the favor.

I can often tell the difference between an attack and a disagreement.

But sometimes I do get cuaght up in the heat of the moment when I am being attacked by alot of people.

And most of the time I am being attacked because THEY came to a wrongful conclusion not because of what i said, but because of how i sounded.

And I have really tried to tell people this in the past, but it doesn't work because theya re too emotionally invested in being right and correcting me to the correct opinion or the use of correct words that do not annoy people.

True tolerance are people who have a thick skin and don't worry about if a person has the right way of expressing themselves or has the correct opinion. And true maturity as well.

Now, please, let's get back to the original subject matter and stop trying to make me out to be the bad guy here. I am not.

22. FoxHastings

The subject matter was just you posting an opinion......... were you looking for some kind of agreement ???? A solution? A good "whine"...??? Did you want some woman to respond and ask for a date?

You MAY have communication issues since your OP sounds like a hardnosed, unbending, control freak, who needs someone who agrees meekly with him.....I'm sure you'll argue the point :)

23. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

He makes a long list of his demands and criteria for a woman as if that was some sort of open invitation to actually discuss them. He will find out that making lists are fun but rarely how it works out the way we expect, if he meets the right woman his list will end up in the trash were al lists end up.

24. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

Trust me dude there are great women out there, it just takes time and not settling to find one. It took me a divorce and 12 years to find the one, but I did and I am trully happy.

25. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Marriage is about compromise. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.