'Throuple' Ties Knot in 1st Three-Way Gay Wedding

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by longknife, Mar 10, 2015.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

This shouldn't surprise anyone. The attack on traditional beliefs is world-wide and will spread like a plague across the world. Muslims already practice polygamy and pedophile marriage. Do we expect that to happen here in America too?

Read more @ http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/March/Throuple-Ties-Knot-in-1st-Three-Way-Gay-Wedding/

And here's another example: Polyamorous man in Oakland, California's two wives give birth within 30 days of one another @ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 – no more polygamy (which is illegal) or bigamy (which is also grounds for legal actoin) but just another euphemism for leftist attacks on traditions.

2. Jim224

Jim224 New Member

I don't see a problem with people choosing to do what they want in their personal lives. Why do you insist on the big government restricting people's freedoms?

Also, uttering pedophelia in the same breath is simply insulting and a terrible indication of your moral compass. Surely you can tell the difference between polygamy and pedophelia.

3. longknife

longknife New Member

What's with the "you"?

I was not blasting anything. I agree that what people want to do in the personal lives is their business - and nobody else's. All I want is to not force ME to officially fund any of it.

4. Polydectes

Polydectes Well-Known Member

I don't believe weddings are funded by the tax payer.

5. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Does their relationship cause you personal insecurity?

When Jesus was asked about the continued legality under biblical law of Levirate marriage in which a man can have multiple wives he refused to make it illegal as he did with other parts of Mosaic law. The Sadducees said this was the greatest act of wisdow they ever saw in their lives. See Matt 22:22-33 et seq.

Therefore, contrary to the Christian teaching which dictates that a man can have only one wife, the Bible allows multiple wives. On that basis the relationship shown in that article is perfectly acceptable and should be legal in what professes to be a Christian nation.

6. longknife

longknife New Member

To be perfectly honest, I've never believed it was right that individual need to obtain the approval of ANYONE to decide they wish to live together. Same sex. Polygamy. Any age. Who cares? Just don't force me to accept it or use my money in any way to support it.

7. Polydectes

Polydectes Well-Known Member

Nobody does. You aren't charged anything for it. There is no tax find for polygamist marriages.

Your money is in no way used to support it.