Welcome to Political Forum!

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by PoliticalForum, Feb 26, 2004.

1. PoliticalForum

PoliticalForum Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for visiting [​IMG]

You may start a topic (or poll) at any time, or post a reply in an existing topic.

Please click on Register in the top menu, and reserve a username that nobody else can use. You will be able to receive reply notifications, create a profile and signature, vote in posted polls, get your own Private Message box, and more.

We hope you will return often as our community expands, and participate whenever possible.

Enjoy your stay!

2. Paladin

Paladin New Member Past Donor

Thank you ................:sun:

3. MarsBarKid

MarsBarKid New Member

Thanks for the welcome to participate:)

4. Metal_Jockets

Metal_Jockets New Member

Looking forward to lots of very interesting conversations :mrgreen:

5. gazza1963

gazza1963 New Member

the federal liberal party are the equivalent of political parasites. All Australians want immigration tightened up. No country wants to accept thousands of people who buy tickets and board planes and depart countries under the guise as travelers and tourists , enter Asia as tourists and all of a sudden loose there passports and board fishing boats and head to Australian waters and then claim to be refugees. I was a liberal supporter and voter but now im disgusted and appalled at tony abbot and the liberal. party. The opposition have been elected and are payed by the people of Australia to contribute to the governing of this country. labor have made many mistakes not the least is what they have done to border protection, now Australia has a terrible problem 100 + boat since labor have been in power, 5 in the last week. Labor have realized Australia needs to go back to off shore processing to close this open door which these que jumpers are using. But the liberal members of parliament are refusing to help fix this problem. They were elected on strong boarder control as one of their policies. And now we Australians want and need our government which let us not forget is labor, liberal and the greens and independents to do the right thing by Australians. Liberals are political parasites living off the tax payer without contributing to government we as a nation have a problem to fix and these parasites won’t help fix the problem. All this inaction by the liberals is costing the Australia tax payer more and more every week. They were elected to help govern this country. The liberals are saying to the people who have elected them we don’t care what’s going on in the cities and suburbs, we don’t care what’s going on at our boarders we are only interested in continuing to be payed by the tax payers of this nation to enjoy the benefits of being a member of parliament, playing tit for tat, and the blame game without contributing to the running of the country or helping to solve its problems.

6. spiellgood

spiellgood Banned

Nah, I'll just put the morons and muslim fascist chimps on ignore, and the intelligent people I'll keep talking to.

Khalil and I for example, are political opposites, but he's intelligent and can debate using facts. The other muslim defenders - most of whom are neither intelligent nor knowledgeable - should simply imitate his comments.

7. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

I hope to have many good quality debates before I ban myself up again. Thanks again PF.

8. s13578

s13578 New Member

Quick survey and you can have your say about the leadership challenges and how that may have changed your view about the people leading our country!!
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CTKX5YM

9. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Thanx for the welcome. Will watch and learn. I hope!

10. Recusant

Recusant Active Member

Question 7:
    "If a federal election was to be held now and you were a part of the voting public/polity would you vote for the Australian Labor Party (ALP) or the Liberal?"

Why no "other"? I was unable to complete the survey.

11. MarsBarKid

MarsBarKid New Member

Yes did the survey - but one question - for fun put Julia as best PM but actually just want the lot of them to go back to the Opposition benches at the worst or out altogether at best as have seriously damaged Australia with their inexperienced overspending, opening the borders to one and all at great expense to Australians, completely forgotten why they were elected no carbon tax etc and spun and denied they did it anyway patting themselves on the back and blaming Tony Abbott for all their own incompetence. They are the government. :roll:

12. Recusant

Recusant Active Member

You'll fit right in here. Why not post something substantial as a new thread?