Conspiracy Denial & Bad Parenting

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Validation Boy, Mar 12, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

Skepticism is normal and healthy.

Skepticism is one of our brain's most important survival mechanisms.

In fact, if you're not a skeptical person, then there is something very, very wrong with you.

See, almost all humans are born with a highly skeptical attitude. That's why kids question their parents when they don't get that cookie, or don't get to go swimming, or don't get to do whatever it is that they want to do.

Of course, this natural human tendency is usually beaten out of them at a young age, or at the very least is fervently discouraged by their miserable parents.

Fortunately, my parents encouraged my skepticism and were always pleased with my desire to THINK!

They saw my passion for more and more knowledge as a GOOD thing.

They were probably slightly annoyed when at age 5, I was already pissing off Big Brother and refusing to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, but because they loved me, they defended my right to do so.

Sadly, we just can't say the same for most people today.

If you were raised to shut your mouth and never question authority figures, your parents did you a huge disfavor. Realistically, they probably didn't deserve to have you. You probably should literally have never been born. Look at it this way.. At least you would've been spared the neglectful mental abuse which now haunts and castrates you for the rest of your boxed in life.

I understand, lots of people are totally surrounded by the walking dead from birth. Most have never even been exposed to the notion of real Logic or Critical Thinking. However, there are far too many people out there who HAVE been given opportunities to be liberated by truths about this world, yet still deny that which they've seen with their very own eyes in favor of fitting in socially.

These people are the ones who will stab you in the back. Give it time. It will happen.

Years ago, a friend of mine (INSERT IDIOTIC & PREDICTABLE JOKES HERE) introduced me to some of the key film and literary works in the arena of Conspiracy Theory. Once he handed me the ball, I took off running so fast, he couldn't keep up with me. He began to feign a skepticism of my newfound curiosities, claiming I was "Maybe taking this all a little bit too far, dude". (INSERT YET ANOTHER IDIOTIC & PREDICTABLE COMMENT HERE)

He thinks that by believing in conspiracy theories, one is simply joining another cult. This is exactly how disinformation is supposed to work. What the perpetrators do is give out crappy disinfo, then "debunk" it, leaving those who were once skeptics/theorists feeling doubly duped. Needing so desperately to fit in, most people caught up in one of these craftily concocted mind snares will end up denouncing ALL other conspiracy theories, right along with the one they perceive to have been "debunked".

That's how their game is played.
    That's why you're always so confused.
    That's why you have become Pavlov's Dogs.

In essence, if you're a conspiracy denier, you really can't be taken all too seriously as a person. To live and breath in this day and age, yet purposefully go far, far out of your way to deny the multitudes of well documented evidences exposing the illusory nature of our manufactured matrix, you really have got to be a Hugh Jaynus.

On the inside.

So if you're "that guy" (and the thousands of you all know exactly who you are), you should really consider calling up your units and thanking them for their Utter failure as parents. No pun intended.

(( Hey!!! Smile... It's just words!!! ))

2. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

skepticism is great. But trying to turn lunatic rants into science is just ridiculous. If you make a claim and can't provide evidence for it you are farting in the wind.

3. Validation Boy

What evidence do I NEED to present here?

People who can't grasp the simple reality of the fact that Govts conspire and lie, are retards.

And it all starts in the home. Bad parents are bad parents. That's not my fault.

4. Validation Boy

Bumped for my European readers.

5. Validation Boy

Bumped again.

6. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

It depends on the conspiracy.

For example, if you claim that 911 is an inside job, the only thing I will accept is tapes of the :president ordering his people to do it, and real explosives in the debris, not this nano thermite crap.

Plus, if there is real testing done, then it has to be published in a scientific peer reviewed journal with all methodology of testing and the results and the samples released to the scientific community. The guy who claimed he found nano thermite won't do any of that.

When it comes to things like bigfoot and UFOs, I want a body released to the public, not just video.

With paranormal, well, that's a very ahrd one for me. I'd want to experience it first, then I want to try to find more down to earth explanations first.

I'm not entirely closed to the ideas, but I want real evidence, not just claims and argumentation.

7. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

there is healthy skepticism of govt. and govt. agents, and then there is wacky/wild/irrational/illogical conspiracy theories that are based on baseless speculation, paranoia, and bigotry.

8. Validation Boy

The funny part is.....

You take the Govt's Cable News propaganda concerning all these "conspiracy theories" as gospel, and never look into any of them for yourself.

You let people like Rachel Maddow and Bill O'Reilly dismiss everything for you.

>>>MOD EDIT Flamebait<<<

9. Validation Boy

Well, what do you think about the fact that NASA's claims directly contradict their own previous claims?

Doesn't that prove they're lying? Or at least WERE lying at some point?

And if they'd lie about that, then.......

10. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Sorry, but I just can't take you seriously on this. You're being exceptionally vague and not giving spec ifics, and quite possibly being very dishonest and purposefully misleading here.

You also don't understand the nature of science. And this is the great example of why I've come to regard these conspiracy stuff as a whole new kind of religion, because the begavior is exactly the same as religious people.

Lie, cheat, demonize any way you can.

The thing about science is this: it does change, and it does change when there is better information that comes along.

Science is not perfect, but it is heaps better than religious people.

And for some reason, some people seem to think that once something has been established it can never change under any circumstances. I find that an exceptionally limited wat of thinking.

11. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

Skepticism is a good thing. It's important. But like everything, too much can throw things out of balance.

And then there are situations where you have what I call psuedo-skepticism. The OP's posts generally consist of this. This is basically pretending to be skeptical of something but what is actually occurring is the promotion of that skeptic's point of view. In the case of the OP, skepticism is okay but only if you're skeptical in the manner he deems appropriate. Only if you're skeptical about approved things, in approved ways.

It's just another set of views masquerading as skepticism. It's stubborn denial of reality that does not fit the desired reality of the skeptic in question.

It's the difference between skepticism and delusion.

12. Validation Boy

Nope. We're talking about basic logical inconsistencies
    1. Radiation.
    2. Fitting 3 guys in that tiny space
    3. The fact that combustion (like from rocket engines) cannot occur in the oxygen-less vacuum of space.

Simple logical conundrums that NASA, nor any scientist has ever been able to explain away.

13. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

No, we are not. You are misusing logic to make NASA seem guilty and are not providing specific examples amd no specific information.

The onus is also on you, and you're not convincing me that you are telling the truth.

14. Validation Boy

I guess NASA figured out engine combustion in the vacuum of space, then.

Give me a break, dude.

I'm not delusional to think engine fuel needs oxygen to work.

Everyone can agree that it takes oxygen, and there's not much of that between earth and the moon, now is there?????

You're delusional if you think an engine with fuel took humans THAT FAR and BACK safely 6 times.

That's true denial, my friend.

15. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

So we don't have any satellites in orbit then, let alone the Hubble Telescope.

What you don't seem to understand, and will call a logical inconsistency, is that some fuels mix and use something called liquid oxygen as a catalyst.

There are some fuels that combust when they interact. For example, N2O4 & UDMH, when injected into a mixture, they combust, creating propulsion for a space craft.

N2O4 is the oxidizer, and UDMH is the fuel, similar to when rockets lift off of earth using RP-1 fuel. RP-1 is compromised of Liquid Oxygen as the oxidizer, and kerosene as the fuel.

So you want to continue on with your erroneous claims that NASA doesn't know jack?

16. Validation Boy

Actually, satellites don't exist.

I've never seen one, and neither have you.

You might've seen one in an image NASA produced, but you'll never see one with your own eyes.

17. AlpinLuke

AlpinLuke Well-Known Member

How can I exclude you work for the government and you're just spreading "oriented" conspiracy theories?

18. Karma Mechanic

seriously..... How does GPS work. Oh I have seen satellites.
    BTW the moon missions took liquid oxygen with them.

Here is a thought....go learn about what you are talking about and then come back.

19. Validation Boy

I can clearly see that you never have, and never will do nearly the amount of research I have on these topics.

GPS is done with towers. They also use buoys with towers to cover the oceans.

Try booking a nonstop flight from Argentina to Australia and tell me we what happens.

They don't exist. And if you see one that does, try to buy a ticket.

The airline will conveniently have "no seats available" on that flight.

Thee only way it will happen is with multiple layovers, to confuse travelers and keep their illusion alive.

20. junius. fils

junius. fils New Member

Name one.

21. Karma Mechanic

You ignore everything that doesn't match your warped view of the world.
    Prove it.

So you have done this? Really>

Then why bother to pretend you could get a non-stop flight?

So why do the stars positions change when you move north or south then. Please explain.

22. junius. fils

junius. fils New Member

Wrong answer. When the first one was launched, my parents & I were on vacation. We were far away from city lights and light pollution. The news let us know when it was due to pass overhead, so we stayed up & watched it. So, I HAVE SEEN ONE. It moved, so it wasn't a star or planet. There were no airfields or airline routes there & it didn't blink the way aircraft lights do, and it certainly wasn't a lightening bug.

Was there anything else?

23. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

parents should teach their children to avoid silly conspiracy theories based on paranoid/bigoted speculation.

24. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

What you address is a feature of the human unconscious mind. Social fears. gwb and 9/11 made the social fears bigger than life, which is why so many innocent Americans are dying of lead poisoning from LE behaviors.

I think its provable that the root of the problem is better addressed from a perspective of psychology than the attitude based position you take, as accurate as it maybe. The reason why is that the information invokes less oppositional attitude. We could take a report of biologists studying sheep behavior and apply it with some veracity.
    The social conditioning starts as you say, at childhood. It starts with ridicule. Then, if that doesn't work, mock fear is applied; as if it is reasonable to be scared of another thoughts when those thoughts are non threatening and are based in part upon reality.

The child's unconscious mind quickly learns that it is easier to conform to the social expectations a few prominent people impose than risk trying to reason with them. They will not, cannot, they are operating themselves unconsciously conforming to learned unconscious behaviors. As zoo as you point out this fact, based on the fact they refuse to reason, you intellectually prevail.

I apply that to this forum when the entire forum fails to discuss the PURPOSE of free speech. Because it is not written or spoken of by social authority, people feel justified with not engaging the concept. However, they are sniveling, whining and complaining with nearly every post, or mocking another who is. All of it unconsciously based.

All of this while the simple fact remains unchallenged with any competent reasoning, that the men framing the documents our social structure is based upon obviously intended for us to be unity because there is no other way for Americans to "alter or abolish" government powerful enough to be destructive to unalienable rights.

25. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Conspiracy facts oppose conspiracy denial. For example; It is a fact that there is a conspiracy to misrepresent the core structures of the Twin Towers.

http://algoxy.com/psych/fema_deception.html

This enables secret mass murder and treason. So when deniers willfully ignore fact, they are enabling secret methods of mass murder and treason. One cannot be a republican and do that.

Being a person that staunchly supports the constitution and laws under it of our republic, I disclosed my knowledge of treason to the us district court in 2010.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

These two links have FACTS of a judicial conspiracy to conceal treason.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreassign.html

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreasign1.html

- - - Updated - - -

Conspiracy facts oppose conspiracy denial. For example; It is a fact that there is a conspiracy to misrepresent the core structures of the Twin Towers.

http://algoxy.com/psych/fema_deception.html

This enables secret mass murder and treason. So when deniers willfully ignore fact, they are enabling secret methods of mass murder and treason. One cannot be a republican and do that.

Being a person that staunchly supports the constitution and laws under it of our republic, I disclosed my knowledge of treason to the us district court in 2010.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

These two links have FACTS of a judicial conspiracy to conceal treason.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreassign.html

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreasign1.html