Filthy, Nasty women of the ISS

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Validation Boy, Mar 22, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

So, I'm supposed to believe that the female astronauts, sent up to hang out in the ISS for months at a time, are allowed to leave their hair long?

What happens when their hair gets snagged on any one of the thousands of potential snag points covering every delicate inch of the interior of the ISS?

Would NASA really endanger all those lives and billions of dollars worth of equipment for the sake of one token female astronaut's Vanity?

Am I supposed to believe that a Woman (a highly intelligent Scientist at that) would really choose to keep her hair long and unwieldy while performing months of intricate space duties?

You'd think they would at least wrap it into a tight bun or something. Nope. It just flops around, all over the place.

If I were another astronaut trying to accomplish such critically life dependent work alongside a big mess of hair that's always flying up in my face, I would be pretty pissed off. How inconsiderate. That can't be a good motivator for people so inescapably stuffed into such tight quarters, for such an unbearably long amount of time.

Women's hair, when kept long, has a tendency to shed. Anyone who's ever lived with a long haired female knows this all too well. That's why plumbers spend so much of their time just snaking shower drains.

Now, we know there aren't any showers on the ISS. I assume these people are cleaning themselves with some form of Sani-Wipes. Where do these hundreds of sheets of fabric go when they're done with them? More importantly, what happens to the used menstrual pads or tampons once they're weighed down with thick, bacteria riddled clots of uterine blood? Are these women required to undergo a pre-launch hysterectomy or something?

Also, these people are all required to exercise quite vigorously to maintain muscular density. Do you know what would happen to a woman after she worked out 5 days a week for months without ever passing running water over her unmentionables? Don't forget how many menstrual cycles they would be progressing through either. Danger Will Robinson!!!

Why is it that women's long hair flows randomly about (in all directions) when on a Zero G plane, yet when in the Zero G setting of the ISS, our female astronaut's hair always stays in the same position, no matter which direction they turn?

Why do the women of the ISS appear to have undergone a "Perm" and also appear to have about 10 lbs of hairspray holding their hair standing straight up at all times?

Why aren't the Asian and Caucasian men on board (with shorter yet similarly textured hair) also experiencing the same phenomenon?

Want video? Here you go=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fATDvAyxFs0

Now people, you've got to realize that these videos of the astronauts on the ISS could EASILY be taken on the ground or in a Zero G airplane. There could even be green screens set behind them to sell the illusion. Often, the items floating in the background and foreground fail to follow the same patterns of motion we would expect them to under those particular physical circumstances.

Video of people using a treadmill in a Zero G space station are obviously not real. Your legs would crumble beneath you in that environment! It's completely unbelievable, my friends.

On a side note=

Where is the Feminist outcry for NASA to send the first female up to walk on the moon?

It's been 43 long years since anyone at all has gone up there! I'm honestly quite surprised this hasn't already been taken care of, by now. Hilarious. You'd think America's Liberal Capitalist Egalitarian pride would've prompted our Govt to arrange for this a long time ago, so that our propaganda machine could throw it in Russia and Iran's faces, but no.

Come to terms with the fact that nobody has ever been in Space.

Come to terms with the fact that NASA is simply one small tentacle in a massive propaganda machine bent on manipulating your entire perception of the world around you.

NASA is no different than Disney. In fact, both agencies have two of their strongest footholds in my state of Florida, separated by only a 45 minute drive down the highway from one another!

(A slightly more entertaining and light hearted look at all of this)=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UE3z5ZngpHY&list=PLe_M3FbZ0TJqCn9G9N546Ez9oKBrPAzAx

2. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

You remind me of my stepdad, back in the 70s before he died. My brother and I were discussing stars and one of us said that our sun is a star. Well, my stepdad walked in and heard this remark and set in on us. Looking at us, like we were total village idiots, he told us right off the bat that the sun was certainly not a star. We both looked at him, dumfounded, but he explained his rationality with his next statement. He explained the sun was not a star by asking us, have we ever seen the sun shooting across the sky, like a shooting star does? LOL. Not only did the man not know the sun was a star, but he thought that meteors were actually stars that fell from the sky! LOL

Oh, he didn't think we had gone to the moon either.

How did we get Hubble fixed? Remember, it was quite some time before we could get any pictures from it, for the mirror had an error in the grind. We sent men up to install a device to correct for the error.

Is the earth really a globe? When I look out, it looks rather flat to me. It could be that this whole globe deal is a lie as well. I would have to walk all the way around it, to arrive at the same place I started, in order to prove it to me. And that is just too far to walk. LOL

Thing is, there is a very small group of people who do not believe we ever went to the moon, and now I have found one that doesn't believe we are in space either. The question is, could this ever be proven to you? What would it take? So, if you were put on the tip of a rocket and shot off to the space station, would you believe it then, or do you move the goalposts? And claim you were hoaxed? See, some people that believe certain things, can never have their minds changed. I think that is actually some sort of mental dysfunction. But the people afflicted with it, cannot be aware of it. That's the part which makes it impossible for them to be convinced. I am not sure whether these people are a danger to themselves or others though. It might be a harmless affliction, or let us pray that it is. For otherwise it is wonderful entertainment, like looking at a 2 headed person, or other circus attractions of the old days.

3. TrackerSam

TrackerSam Well-Known Member Past Donor

VB..........call your mother.

4. AlpinLuke

AlpinLuke Well-Known Member

Functional ... astronauts tend to be pragmatic and functional.

This is Samantha, an Italian astronaut of the ISS.

[​IMG]

5. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Men can grow their hair long too, just sayin`

6. Validation Boy

Italians are hoaxsters too, I guess.

Thanks for contributing and furthering my point.

Much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

They shouldn't, though.

Long hair is for women, and guys that are trying way too hard.

7. HSTIGLITZ

HSTIGLITZ New Member

Any particular reason you'd like to share that guys shouldn't grow thier hair long?

Keeping in mind, for most of human history, with the possible exception fo some African tribes, we all had long hair...

8. Validation Boy

Any particular issue in the OP you'd like to address?

9. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

10. Validation Boy

In this photo, the excessive hairspray was simply not used. Her hair didn't call for it in the Zero G airplane in which this was shot.

11. KSigMason

How do you know she was in a Zero G airplane?

12. Validation Boy

Because her hair was flopping around, and humans have never been in space.

Therefore she must be in a zero G plane.

13. KSigMason

LOL Nice logical fallacy.

How is her hair flopping around? Oh, wait, wait, that's right, you are making statements based on assumptions.

14. Validation Boy

You're right!

She's probably actually just in a filming studio on the ground.

Either way, she's definitely not in space. The sky, maybe. But definitely not space.

I'm not sure how you concluded that my assumption was logical fallacy. You might have just thrown that term out there because you heard me say it about something else, but I don't think you know what it means.

15. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

We sent men AND women to Hubble. Kathryn Thornton was on the initial repair team, swapping out the main mirror electronics.

16. Validation Boy

Science has proven that to be just one more of NASA's many agenda driven lies.

17. LoneStrSt8

LoneStrSt8 New Member Past Donor

No,It hasn't