Hillary Clinton wiped email server clean, refuses to turn it over

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Silver Surfer, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

Unbelievable. It's her literally saying.

I don't have to be accountable, I don't have to take any responsibility, I don't have to be transparent. My dear Americans, I show you all the middle finger. And you can do nothing about it. Get it?

Sincerely yours,

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton wiped email server clean, refuses to turn it over

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-email-server-clean-refuses-t/#ixzz3VjIKzzuD
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

2. ballantine

ballantine Banned

What is so unbelievable?

It's the Clinton m.o., it's the way they operate.

Always have, and probably always will.

Hillary is toast. Her presidential hopes are evaporating. They haven't even scratched the surface on this thing, very shortly it's going to turn into an actual criminal conspiracy.

Because I can pretty much guarantee you that neither Hillary nor Bill deleted those e-mails themselves. Neither one of 'em knows jack squat about administering e-mail servers.

Ergo, someone else did it. And ergo, it was a criminal conspiracy. Because it happened after the State Department asked Hillary to turn over all her e-mails.

She's toast. Goodbye Hillary. :clapping:

3. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

What is so unbelievable? It's unbelievable that she is still free. The sheer audacity of the cover up. They're laughing at Americans. I bet you that she will get away with the murder.

4. Deno

Deno Well-Known Member

If we had an objective unbiased media, hildabeast would be tarred and feathered

just like they would do a Republican. But we all know the double standard won't allow this.

5. darroll

darroll Active Member

The server joined Davey Jones Locker.

6. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

This is outright ridiculous. Bullying journalists about using coded sexism language. Have a look at the list. Hillary's supporters are out of their minds.

Hillary Supporters Warn NY Times Reporter About Using “Coded Sexism” Language

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/...s-reporter-about-using-coded-sexism-language/

Benghazi Remains a Major Scandal Even Without New Revelations

7. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good heavens! This is a Clinton. It was demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that overt criminality when commited by a Clinton was fine...The entire 90's was proof.

That said, I find it a pretty smart idea. Imagine of Nixon had burned the tapes. He would have served out his term. Imagine if Bill had burned that dress. He would not have been impeached. The lesson for the Clinton Cabal was that destroying evidence, if one was a Clinton and silly laws against that do not apply, was a fine and smart thing to do. Look at the response. Most of the nation could care less.

They, the people, KNOW nothing will happen, no one will be arrested, no one will be fired...

The Clinton Rule...

[​IMG]

8. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

9. sonofthunder

sonofthunder Member

Imagine if they find a way to recover this stuff. The people need to know what this idiot was trying to hide.