Australia to sign up to China Bank>>MOD WARNING<<

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by mister magoo, Mar 29, 2015.

1. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Mod Warning

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...up-to-china-bank/story-e6frfku9-1227283203451

Apparently this is going to cost Australia about $3billion dollars.
    Hockey states we could sell more iron ore to India if their port facilities
    were upgraded.....
    Isnt this a bit of a gamble when Australia cant even manage its own health system,
    with all the homeless, sick, elderly, disabled together with the refugees coming into the country....
    Australia is selling the farm because we're broke..and now we have to find $3billion...!!!
    Is Australia really going to benefit from this venture....The dictatorship in China, like all totalitarian dictatorships, is not to be trusted, and can be certain to use this venture to turn its convoluted vision of the world to its own advantage in the pursuit of maintaining its hold on government in that country....
    One only has to look at the list of countries that have joined up to see that the
    bulk of them are third world countries...these countries will benefit...
    India for example....many people in India dont even having running water...sanitation...
    ...whats that...
    I also see that Russia is joining up...this is obviously to Russias benefit as they will complete
    various oil deals with China and not USA...
    Aaah well...maybe Im just a skeptic...but I would like to see how its going to benefit Australia,
    and then I may become a believer......
    $3billion admission fee...hhmm...wheres that coming from...over to you Joe....give Tony another
    onion...:roll::roll::roll:

2. culldav

culldav Well-Known Member

Considering Australia owns NO ports, there go all the port fees and port revenue back to their foreign owners, which I suspect would be China or another country already signed up to the bank. :roflol: :roflol:

Watching all this fall down around Australia's ears, is like watching how an eposide of "play school" is going to end - its been so bloody obvious.

The Australian political clowns have ran out of cash and will bend over for anyone now. LMFAO

You deserve what you vote in, and the Australian people have deserved this for the past 40 years - been a long time coming, but its finally catching up with them.

I have no sympathy for any Australian, and in fact, I hope they all end up living in tents, because they deserve it through their own utter stupidity and complacency

3. Adultmale

Adultmale Active Member Past Donor

how many more 6, 7 and 8 figure salaries for those in the know?

4. culldav

One day in the 23 Century, the 'Aussies" might finally realise 'who' has been fleecing them of all their money, but I wouldn't like to be hanging by the neck waiting for these dumbarse to wake up though. :roflol:

5. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

I think I might form the Bank Of Magoo..
    $1000 to join...benefits....I may..may get around to giving some benefits to stakeholders,
    like helping with some home improvements..such as a retaining wall, or some landscaping,
    maybe lay some decking, or help build a pergola..maybe help with some painting, or plumbing,
    or electrical work....
    I may give 0% interest on everyones stake...thats fair...
    Then again.......maybe I wont.....
    You may say thats a stupid post....but seriously, isnt that what joining the Bank of China
    is all about...stupidity...
    $3billion to join a Bank that may or may not finance the infrastructure of the 21 countries that join up...
    ...and may or may not throw some money our way....
    For those interested, maybe a visit to Agenda 21 might remind everyone of the intended
    re-distribution of wealth via a world order....
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...after-watching-this-you-may-not-want-to-know/
    See para 5.....The overall human settlement objective........

I think Ill find a desert island somewhere...live on coconuts ...and watch everything implode......:roll:

6. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Australia was going to have a China bank over Abbotts dead body. So were the terms Abbott laid out for a free trade agreement.

So China signed up for Russian gas, killing off Australian gas.

China has a bank for Australia and Abbott is licking China's bum like a dog on heat!

7. m2catter

m2catter Well-Known Member

Whatever the fossil fuels we don't burn now, we might be happy for in the future.....
    Regards

8. culldav

Australians are like a bunch of dumbarse neanderthals killing off the last remaining mamoths - leaving nothing for the furure.

9. Indofred

Indofred Banned at Members Request

I disagree.
    America is falling and China is taking over, using trade as a weapon.
    All the bits America has abandoned or ignored are now under Chinese influence, mostly using trade as its tool.
    More and more of Africa is being developed by Chinese industry, as are countries China is rescuing from America.
    BRICS is taking more and more world trade from the petrodollar, and China's economy has overtaken America's.
    America has little by way of options, war or letting go of their domination.
    Australia, along with many other countries (Including the UK) smells death, and is moving towards China.

10. Adultmale

What has your view of the econmic reletionship between America and China got to do with Australia franticaly mining all its mineral weath with little thought to the future? What exactly do you disagree with?
    What are the countries that China is 'rescueing' from America? In what way are they being 'rescued'?

11. culldav

Not a very successful business management model or plan to stop kissing the arse of one country, only to start kissing the arse of another country.

217 years old. When do we start growing up and start taking responsibility and accountability for our own countries situation, circumstances and future development, without constantly selling ourselves off to the first John that wanders past: like a country of crack whores after a quick fix.

Its getting a bit long in the tooth don't you think, Australia being 217 years old, and still being the planets prostitute.

Not that surprised through, when you consider Australians believe they don't even have enough intellect to build and manufacture their OWN vehicles without the help of the USA and Japan. :roflol:

I think the phrase: "little Aussies battler" should now be replaced with, "little Aussie whores". :roflol:

12. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Would like to see some of the "Intellects" comment on this thread, but I guess they dont want
    to converse with a "low effort thinker".....

13. culldav

The majority know what is really happening mm, but for some reason they don't want to accept reality or the truth, and are content to live in their own constructed fantasy worlds.

14. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Read an article the other day, will try to find the link, where a US Navy Admiral was quoted as saying China is spending all its money on developing concrete islands in the South China sea...maybe the length of an airstrip....he went on to say that USA will have 60% of its Navy based
    in the south Pacific by 2020...hhhmmmm:eekeyes:

15. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

The era of Pax Americana is over. Australia falls within the Chinese sphere of influence geographically, economically, and ultimately militarily. China is going to be very influential in Australian affairs. But that will be a two edged sword.

16. culldav

Obviously, you don't know much about Australians. The majority are a bunch of crack whores willing to bend over and take it for 20 cents. Or I should say, they are allowing their politician pimps to treat them like 20 cent crack whores without any resistance.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mm, would appreciate reading that.

17. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

18. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

...... its multilateral.

Are you worried it will be used to further Chinese interests in the region? If they started favouring Chinese industry to provide work or otherwise used it incorrectly then I guess the over 30 member nations might pull out leaving it dead in the water. Everyone is in it for the region, not China.

19. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Yeah right......

20. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Better to try and fail then not try at all?

21. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

If true, the Australians have a lot to look forward to.

22. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Yeah, maybe..I just find it a bit worrying that its costing us another 3 billion..there are many underdeveloped member countries, and I wonder just where any money will be spent in Australia...and to make it worse...under the auspices
    of Hockey and Abbott....Im not filled with confidence when I see where all the money could be spent, and not spent...
    ...and relying on another country to finance Australia.....

23. Indofred

Indofred Banned at Members Request

Well, America imposes sanctions when countries stop doing what America tells them to do, then China trades with these countries, rescuing their economies.
    America moans about it.

24. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Knuckle dragger Abbott went to the Chinese Parliament espousing greed in good and set the date for China to sign a free trade agreement.

China responded by telling Abbott to shove Australian Coal and Australian coal seam gas up his puckering starfish.

Abbott having cost the Coal industry its existence is now frantic for China to bail him out with the China Bank, after China retrieves it from its starfish, it having been deposited there in rhetoric by big tough Abbott, a PM Australia cant do without in LNP thinking!

25. Adultmale

That is an interesting statement. Care to to give us some examples of what America was telling countries to do and examples of the sactions that America imposed when those countries stopped doing what they were told. Of course your examples will be of America acting alone in these matters.

Some more examples please. A short explanation about how China 'rescued' their economies would be good too.