Hillary Takes the 5th..........so?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by Bluesguy, Mar 30, 2015.

?

If Hillary takes the 5th before Congress will you still support her?

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
  1. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

OK this is for the Hillary supporters, already know those that don't will not vote for her so let's see what our loyal opposition has to say.

If as is very likely Gowdy subpoenas her to to testify and because it is very probable that Hillary knows she violated a law, she takes the 5th..........

Will you still support her or as when it came time for Nixon say, enough is enough your ethics are too questionable and end your support?

This is no about whether right now you believe she did anything wrong or that you believe this will blow over and she will run and win.

If the likelihood she will have to testify before Congress comes true and she takes the 5th will you still support her?

so let's leave it for her current supporters to vote and sit back and see the results.

Thanks for the cooperation.

2. Bluesguy

Hmmmmm the supporters don't seem to want to go on record here. Come on it is very likely she will be subpoenaed. If she does a Lerner and take the fifth will you still support her?

3. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Since her supporters have punked out I decided that as a formerly ardent supporter I'd step in. Now normally I support the right of anyone to take the Fifth; but in the case of Benghazi and Hillary having scrubbed her server this past month because the committee had discovered that she had illegally used it for her Secretary Of State activities, I am now inclined to say that if she takes the Fifth, assume that she is indeed guilty as hell and treat her appropriately with a full investigation mandate by a Special Prosecutor appointed by the Legislative Branch.

4. Bluesguy

And with the new revelations about here indeed using more than one device, catching her in a bold face "I didn't have sex with that woman" lie, and her private intelligence service that was communicating through emails.....it looks more and more likely she may have cause to plead the fifth if put under oath.

So how about it Hillary supporters?

5. Bluesguy

Well here it is

Benghazi panel summons Clinton

"A House panel Tuesday formally requested Hillary Clinton to testify about the private server and email account she used while serving as secretary of state.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi, sent a request to Clinton's personal attorney, David E. Kendall, requesting that Clinton appear before the committee no later than May 1 for a transcribed interview about the server and email."
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2562301

So if she refuses to testify and pleads the 5th will you current supporters still support her?

6. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

The collective silence from Hillary supporters is . . . deafening. It shouldn't be if she actually had the sort of support to made Barack Obama president in 2008 because those supporters would have laid other people lives down for him (never their own because, after all, they are leftwingers), but I am just not seeing the same sort of over the top and downright INSANE loyalty towards Queen Hillary that non-thinking but ALL Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling leftwingers evinced for . . . the Anointed Once. Now I call that ominous for Hillary's eventual election chances . . . :cool:

7. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

I'm not a big fan of Hillary's, now or in the past, but you could add up all of her supposed transgressions and I still ain't going to support a Republican. So what's your problem?

8. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say I was a Hillary supporter though I haven't ruled her out. Should she take the 5th, well, that course of actions has always led to suspicions for anybody.

But let me ask you this; Benghazi cost four Americans lives on foreign soil. A bad situation - no question. And how long has this commission been going on?

9/11 left 3,000 Americans dead on American soil. How long did that investigation last in comparison? Everyone agreed that there were mistakes - that there were some warning signs - but we moved on. We gave Bush the benefit of the doubt. Should we have dragged that investigation out longer (maybe until the next election, like the Republicans are doing with Bengazi)? Should Bush be brought back to testify?

Everybody knows that mistakes were made at Benghazi. Are they so much worse than 9/11? Well Republicans? Isn't this a tad hypocritical? Or is just about the next election?

9. Bluesguy

I think the problem is yours in that you have no support for her and only vote against the otherside and would really stand for her destroying the emails, wiping the server and then pleading the 5th when being asked about her government records and officials acts with those records is just mind blowing.

I

10. Bluesguy

Far too long but at whose feet does that blame lie. I would assert Clinton and the Obama administration for the drip....drip...drip of evidence, under subpoena evidence that gets release ONLY when the secret is found out meaning now the investigation has even more to investigate. 2 years later we find out these even exist and we find out that when they were disclosed SHE deleted half of them and has now wiped the server. She wipe a server which had information on it she knew was under investigation.

Comparing one to the other is the stuff of folly.

About what and when did he ever testify to anything and what would it have to do with Hillary and her particular situation?

OK, but destroying official documents about it or any official business is not a mistake but a deliberate action.

Is that really the best defense of her you got?

11. gorte

gorte Banned

because she's an anti-gun witch who wants to enlave-kill all her opposition, same as any tyrant thruout history. The left is bound and determined to elect SOME woman and they still think bilary is their best shot at doing so. Just like Barak only got elected because he's black.

12. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

9/11 DESERVED a bigger and better investigation than it got, thanks to concerted stonewalling by the then administration.

13. RedDirtWalker

RedDirtWalker Well-Known Member

I would say here is a shining example of what is wrong with this country. I person who has been in a critical position in our government and who has ambitions to be in the top seat in the land, lies, covers up, and anything else necessary to save their butt. Never the less you will still vote for them! Our politicians have no morals or conscience because people like you aren't holding them accountable for what they do.

Thank you for attributing to the fall of the this country through illegal and amoral practices from out politicians.

14. Bluesguy

It was investigated totally and completely and all the evidence is available and we have a HUGE new museum and memorial that puts it on displays and aids researchers still researching and writing books about it.

So why the diversion from the topic HERE.

If Hillary takes the 5th and refuses to cooperate with the investigation into what happened with that official server and the emails that were on it will you still support her to sit in the office of the HIGHEST public trust?