Compared to blacks in Africa, blacks in US have it MADE, man.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by gorte, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gorte

gorte Banned

Being "dragged" here to US was the biggest favor ever done by one group for another, altho of course, quite unintentional. Blacks here don't have to do a damned thing to get housing, med care, food, and the basics. Try not busting your butt in Africa, or working without intelligence, and you won't last a month.

2. A Southerner

A Southerner New Member

The means do not justify the end.

3. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Wow the hits just keep on coming.

4. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

So you would be ok with someone tearing you away from your family and dragging your ass to another country, where you are enslaved, beaten and treated less than a human. Eventually, your descendants get their freedom in their new country, but are considered second class citizens for almost a century until poverty is all they know. Finally, the government finally decides to try to help them out of poverty, but because of deep seated prejudices, they still are seen as somehow, less intelligent or capable than everyone else so are still treated differently. Yeah, I'm sure you would be thankful that they dragged you to their country.

5. Jackster

Jackster New Member

Hmm lets see, be killed by the tribe that beat my tribe or be sold and live. Its a tough one.

6. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

I thought they were rescued from being murdered by warring Black tribes?

7. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

The black people in this country were born here and the ones who weren't immigrated and traveled here, so who was dragged?

Black people have to work to get housing, medical care, food, and the basics. Those who don't work have to jump through hoops to get assistance so "don't have to do a damned thing..." is false.

We don't have access to animals to hunt, water sources to get water, or materials to build houses so we're basically living in concrete deserts. There are zoning laws and other prohibitive laws that often impede building a self-sufficient society.

When we do work, we're helping some other person feed their family and build their empire. At each paycheck, the government takes like +22% of the money to feed other families. This is versus the African who can just work solely for themselves and their family.

I do the best I can with the cards I was dealt, but if I could trade my social status for yours, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

8. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

Of course it kind of sucked when you thought you were going to live only to end of one of the 2.2 million slaves that died in the cramped cargo holds of the slave ships coming to America. Of course even if you lived, you probably regretted your decision once you realized what was in store for you.

9. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

EBT cards and media crime pass?

10. Jackster

Jackster New Member

From what i recall reading Africans had much better conditions and odds of living the journey to America than white slaves. What you get for free tends to be expendable than something you spent money on.

11. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

Hey, quit it with the facts. Go watch Spielberg's "Amistad" like this:

[​IMG]

12. Princess Supastar

Princess Supastar Banned

There were no white slaves brought to america, unless you refer to sex slaves from Russia and in that case then yes, its a horrid practice. At least they weren't shackled and forced into Chattel Slavery. Do you know what that is Jacki?

13. An_American

An_American Newly Registered

This thread has nothing to do with race relations. So what if African Americans have it better than Africans? African Americans live in the United States and have therefore earned the right to be compared to the other races of the US.

14. MrNick

MrNick Banned

Blacks can blame Africans for all that nonsense. Africans were the ones that enslaved them and then sold them.

Yeah I know progressive revisionist history tries to make it seem as if Europeans/Dutch went into Africa and abducted people - threw em on a ship and sent them across the Atlantic because it fits their worldview..

Funny how the Spanish and Dutch get no blame for any of this and some ignorant people actually attempt to blame Europeans who settled in the US for this nonsense..

Besides, African slaves could have ended up in worse places than the US - like South America where they were made to mine gold, silver and minerals... There they were worked until they were dead.

Either way blacks have it fine and dandy in present day US. They're not responsible for anything and get whatever they want - be it a job or welfare without questions asked. Being non-white in the US is enough to live for free, and if you don't believe me look into howmany welfare progams there are aimed at minorities. Hell the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) basically gives businesses tax credits for hiring non-white males...

So yea, blacks have it made and they abuse it. They have no shame in their game.

15. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Or be beheaded by some radical Islamic group.

16. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Slaves have existed throughout history in many countries. How many countries fought a civil war to end it?

17. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that is the current situation in Africa: Laziness and unintelligence.

18. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

So that justified it.

19. Princess Supastar

Princess Supastar Banned

Why not, as a European- American, take responsibility for the enslavement of African- Americans instead of trying to falsely accuse Africans? Playing the Blame Game are we?

20. Princess Supastar

Princess Supastar Banned

Apparently, just because Tommy pooped in his pant's then it's perfectly ok for us all to do it. Ewwwww :cheerleader:

21. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Remember, it was black Africans who tore other black Africans away from their families and dragged their asses to the docks to be shipped to Shangri-La.

22. Princess Supastar

Princess Supastar Banned

Do you have a primary source also?

23. After Hours

After Hours Well-Known Member

Yes, liberals fought a civil war to end it. And conservatives lost, just like they always do.

24. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

there are many more whites in the USA on govt. benefits, than blacks.

25. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

What are the numbers of Americans, categorized by race, on government benefits?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.