Big Spring Invites Army to Conduct Special Ops Training in City

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by JIMV, Apr 17, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

Anyone notice our military is running a BIG military exercise in 7 states sort of on the sly?

http://www.newswest9.com/story/2882...-army-to-conduct-special-ops-training-in-city

They are calling the exercise 'Jade Helm'...Here we have them playing in California

http://www.infowars.com/video-armed-national-guard-troops-patrol-residential-streets-in-california/

Remember, we have seen the Feds buy more ammo for non military agencies than was used in WWII in the Italian Theater. We have seen them issue guidance for emergency/survival gear and food for banks...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/treasury-department-seeking-survival-kits-for-bank-employees/

Just what does the government know that we don't? Just what are they up to?

2. darroll

darroll Active Member

They are making the kids eat school lunches.

3. Josh77

Josh77 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Bwahahaha... National guard troops marching in a formation singing cadence is frightening?? Lol, it was probably a little PR parade. Maybe they didnt feel like actually training that weekend so they decided to put on a parade instead.

As for the SF thing, they do different things all the time to train. This is nothing new.

4. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

preparation for martial law???

Obama will cancel the 2016 elections and declare himself dictator for life?

5. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Queen Hillary will do that. 0bama isn't the type, but she is.

Anyway, didn't you post a day or two ago that you'd be going away for a while?

6. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

How about this?

ISIS can easily cross the border the very same way.

[​IMG]

7. Cautiously Conservative

Cautiously Conservative New Member Past Donor

The sad thing is - that kind of show-of-force is probably necessary in order to make those kids eat that horrid stuff.

8. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

these troops must all be hiding in plain sight, wearing plain clothes, cause I haven't seen any.

.......or maybe I'm one of them. ;)

9. Tahuyaman

Tahuyaman Well-Known Member

Haven't you been noticing the black helicopters everywhere? Besides, that's how we know they are there. It wouldn't work if you could see them.

10. JIMV

While I would put nothing past the Regime and they have replaced a lot of warriors in senior positions with political yes men, I do not believe the military could be counted on to support such a move. What if the Regime knew something was brewing, something they could not stop or prevent...you know, sort of a Yellowstone erupting event? What would they do? The could not tell folk but they could prepare the government under a host of individual activities like buying billions of rounds of ammo and guns for agencies that had no need, the buying of emergency supplies for other agencies, the insistence most of the military remain home and not be deployed overseas where they could effect events. Civil defense exercises make perfect sense. Many of the Regimes inexplicable bouts of ineptness and excess would make sense. They are preparing the government for continuity of ops and control of a panicked populace....

Or, they are simply petty despots out of control...This later, using Oxam's razor is the most likely but perhaps they are more than venal and have a plan known only to the elites.

Bottom line, I simply do not trust the regime.

11. JIMV

Oh I have always taken the Washington DC threat seriously...

12. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Obama has purged the officers corps and has all of his yes men in place.

I saw that my old unit, 1st ANGLICO had occupied Lake Havasu, Az. over the weekend while practicing calling in CAS missions with Marine FA-18's from MCAS Miramar. Noticed from the photo the Marine ANGLICO FAC teams are wearing civilian clothing, looks like civilian vehicles. Never seen that before. -> http://www.marines.mil/News/NewsDis...anglico-performs-cas-in-lake-havasu-city.aspx

Also over the weekend armed National Guard units marched down residential neighborhoods in Ontario, Ca. -> http://www.infowars.com/video-armed-national-guard-troops-patrol-residential-streets-in-california/
    For libs who don't like the source, -> http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...io-neighborhood-sparking-conspiracy-theories/

The big military exercise in America's urban cities isn't scheduled to begin until this July. What is interesting, they are mostly to take place in red areas that didn't vote for the community organizer.

I have my sources/scouts out looking for any movement of Obama's 1st. Dykes on Bikes Assault Brigade. If they are on the move, I'll post it on the PF breaking news forum.

13. Riot

Riot New Member

This is the progressives idea of a secure border.

14. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

That shows us the threat of economic collapse, which multinational corporations collusion with government has brought about.

This thread will show you the leadership of them here, ALEC, and the threat to the constitution they pose.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...nstitutional-threat-thread-real-defenses.html

At this point, we know the gov is up to no good. What we need to know is strategy to oppose that agenda.

as such strategy is found in the second post of the above thread link. It is a rudimentary state by state process of preparation to alter or abolish the government which IS becoming destructive to our unalienable rights.

15. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Oh, I expect its a secret pact with Iran and a plan to Islamize America via stealth militarization. Better learn some quotes from the Qu'ran...:roll:

16. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Irony evidently evades you.

- - - Updated - - -

And what is the nature of this "threat"?

17. whatukno

whatukno New Member

Probably to show the gun nuts what they would really be up against for a start, just to keep them in their place. C'mon crazy gun people, try to pop a couple caps off at our men and women in uniform, see what you get in return.

18. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Yeah, having a dysfunctional brain was never a bar to getting a uniform and a weapon.

19. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Ever cross your mind that many of those "gun nuts" are ex or current military?

20. whatukno

whatukno New Member

Not really, because those people actually understand that guns are a tool and not a thing to threaten the US Government and it's citizens with. Ex and current military personnel know what Article III Section 3 of the United States constitution says and means without looking it up. Unlike gun nuts.

21. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Sworn oath is to protect the Constitution from foreign and domestic threats. Part of a Domestic threat is your own Government.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

You will note the UCMJ states they need to follow LAWFUL orders.

22. timslash

timslash Banned

Maybe because of protests? Or because Obama is scared now and all these soldiers are from his own army and he will kill everybody who is against him and than he will become American Hitler, hah. I don't know. But i think that troops in cities is not the best way to do something!

23. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

True Josh. Thank you for your service from one vet to another. If something really bad happened here in the USA like yellowstone going nuclear, or another large scale Katerina type event or series of events etc is that those anti-firearm liberal PC haters would be the first to wilt and die. Those poor souls that cling to hate of anyone who has a different lifestyle or opinion of how to live will see how wrong they have been. If the situation is bad enough no one from the government will be coming to will feed them, protect them, and take care of their families. However if anyone helps them it will be the teaparty members and those that have the firearms to protect themselves and others. The first responders will not be a government agent rather it will be a conservative with a 'prepper' mind set and/or someone who prepared for a rainy day, a real rainy day, and who now have the resources to take care themselves AND others.

I would wager that one or two of the truly PC leftist hater types would even then die in denial rather than accepting help from a NRA member, lol. But the vast majority of the lefties bigots would run over their granny to save themselves and do anything for that chance. Would the haters call their saviors '*********s' while getting a lifesaving charity from them? I don't think so!

notes; I have an entire page of condensed references (just from Katerina). If anyone doubts the horror stories of Katerina or wants me to waste bandwith I will happily post them or pm them to you.

Some bitter sweet fantasy ;
    Heard at Katerina aftermath (according to reva);

After kicking the door in, Hello I am capt John Doe national guard, We are here to seize your legal firearms' note from reva... now you are really on your own! Or...'We are from the government and we aren't here at all because the criminals* are shooting at us so good luck and bye.... (* criminals are shooting at them and civilians not the legal gun owners who had their firearms thieved from them by the military or national guard)......or; 'Look daddy the police are coming to help us!!!

No son, that is not a US national guard unit, its not teaparty members, no that is a gang of armed thugs and they are hungry and looking for unarmed fairies like us! We dont even know which end of a gun the bullet comes out of! Lock the door and hide under your bed..." From reva>>>> you know who the criminals will look for, it wont be me who is armed better than many police forces, no it will be people like YOU, the same bigots that despise we that think a little or a lot conservative, we who are usually armed, usually prepared types. We the teaparty guys, as well as others, ie NRA church going christian, agnostic god loving, USA Constitutional rights embracing , USA citizens ! So no the thugs will make a wide swath around my house and my family will be protected. However when they decide you and yours are not armed they will look to you for handouts and donations of a pound or two of flesh. What would you do? Maybe your family will be somewhat lucky, they might just want to love your wife and children. I would hope that those that so hate those of us that are mostly conservative NRA etc supporting citizens that believes firearm ownership and prepping, even modestly is their responsibility to be an asset to their neighbors and family who depends on them for protection and sustenance.

reva

24. Josh77

Josh77 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sigh, you are so wrong.

25. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

I love firearms (guns are on a ship, rifles and such are to have fun with according to a military cadence song*) The truth is that the 2nd amendment is
    our founding fathers way to ensure our right to own and keep firearms is cast in stone and not be messed with. To my relief and joy the SCOTUS confirmed that truth. I am sure the FF worded the 2nd to make sure we citizens had the means to defend ourselves from the our own government or other governments in the event that they become hostile etc.

Also, and this is something you fail to grasp even though one member has already tried to educate you;

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness” Excerpt from the Declaration of Independence

We citizens have a responsibility to overthrow the federal government if certain conditions prevail. Also there are many, many quotes by our founding father's supporting the overthrow of a corrupt government. Lastly even today its not illegal to seriously discuss or to attempt to overthrow the current government *! However the catch 22 is that only non violent attempts are legal. Still try to discuss how silly the North Korea leader looks or attempting to overthrow the government in Putins Russia. Risky eh?

So go back to school!

reva~