1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Steve N, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is an incredible article from the New York Times. Instead of teaching kindergartners about LGBTQQ stuff, we should be teaching our kids how to stay alive and out of jail. Once you read this article you will see the domino effect is has on the black community from the women down to the children. And the one thing that I take away from this is if a person has family values, good ethics and morals, he stands a chance of leading a good life, providing for his family, and being a good role model for the next generation.

Sadly, money won't fix this. The black community needs leaders who, instead of blaming others for problems those others can never fix, they need leaders, someone with a strong backbone, credibility, charisma, and the ability to tell it like it is and be believed. If you tell people they're victims then they'll believe they're victims. Someone needs to tell them that have it in them to succeed and hold them accountable until they do succeed.

2. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

heres some interesting percentages i dug up, ever since the War on Poverty began in 1964 its be down hill for black familys, so librealisum is a failure.
    http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.ASP?id=1261

3. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

But pointing the trembling finger of blame both Rghtward and Whiteward is sooooooooo personally and politically profitable for leftists and their leadership and particularly for leftist professional race hustlers and agitators that it's not going to come to an end any time soon and therefore these perfectly predictable and dismal statistics will continue into the future unabated in nature. That's just the way it is.

Job well done leftists! When you set out to utterly screw over an ethnic or racial minority you never stop until they are effectively destroyed.

4. GeddonM3

GeddonM3 Well-Known Member

You forgot the reason that more black men are preferring white women and latinas lol.

5. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

6. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

7. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

I found Steve N's post and numbers interesting and these extremely interesting. Perhaps the era of free love in the 60's and governments intervention into the nuclear family has actually caused the problems we see today. But before coming to a conclusion I would have to give this much more thought.

8. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

[​IMG]

9. whatukno

whatukno New Member

So, what this thread is saying is that there are 1.5 million jackasses missing. Now if we can gather up the rest of the jackasses from all other demographics and party lines, this country will be in pretty good shape.

Not really sure if the Melanin content of the skin is the issue here, but the jackassary in the hearts.

10. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

It's "THE MAN". No sense in looking at stats, or trying to analyze things... just know that it's "THE MAN".

11. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Great article. I've thought, for a while now, that the black community needs some new "role models" if you will. This "victim of society" (or whatever) attitude does nobody any good. People like Al Sharpton have been putting it into their heads for a LONG time now that they are "victims."

12. In The Dark

In The Dark Well-Known Member

Know why it might be so old? Because the topic is 100% career death in academia. Any research about race differences won't be allowed, funded or tolerated. You will be destroyed. By fiat whites and blacks are equal, no matter what any disparate statistics might suggest.

Gay differences suffer from a similar research embargo. The elites don't want any truth to intrude on their fantasy narrative.

13. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

That's too bad, I'd actually prefer an up-to-date research study rather than just cling to one from well before I was born.

14. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why would you get heat from that, it's true. Nice post.

15. GeddonM3

Because it is an inconvenient truth.

16. SourD

SourD New Member Past Donor

Anyone check county jails and state/federal prisons to see if they can be located?

17. Foolardi

Foolardi Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sound rather remarkable.But just watch some of the deadbeat dad court
    shows.Guys who have been located for not paying child support.There is an
    incentive for deadbeat dads to remain aloof and in hiding.Once the court system
    finds ya,then Whamo.You in big trouble Bub.
    The Judges hearing those cases don't fool around.You owe and you
    pay and it will be garnished from yer wages.If you don't work long enough to
    make payments then back to jail you go until you decide you'll find suitable
    employment.This didn't happen years ago.Like in the 70's and 80's.
    Now Deadbeat dads know all about.In fact,the judges are instructed to ask
    in court ... Do You Understand.Then explain it back to me.There is no wiggle
    room allowed.You Owe child support and You Will Pay.It will be taken out of
    yer wages.
    That is why the guy who was caught on Video in S.Carolina bolted away from
    the rogue Cop who shot him 5 times from the back.The 50 yr.old black man
    had an outstanding arrest warrant for failure to pay Child Support.

18. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

I tend to feel that way about everybody, but at the same time let's not act like some black people can come off as professional as possible and still not get the job or be passed over for promotion or end up not getting with that one woman.

19. In The Dark

In The Dark Well-Known Member

The left won't allow it. They have developed all the excuses they need for black/white differences and any new facts would just disturb the status quo. Imagine the trigger warning you'd need on the cover of any study.

Here's a project: Google up male gay/straight mortality studies and see if you can find anything from a reasonable academic source newer than 1996. The topic is toxic. It's untouchable. It's freeeeking criminal that the truth MUST be buried.

20. GeddonM3

As far as jobs go, yes Im sure that happens to even the most professional of blacks, but it also happens to others. Racism is not just a one way street.

As far as relationships go, you can't label someone racist because of what someone is attracted too or not attracted too. That is a preference every single one of us has and nobody should be forced to like what they don't as far as a partner or be told they are prejudice because they wont be with a person of a certain race.

For instance I am not very attracted too Asian women, never have been. I hold nothing against them but I just don't feel romantically attracted to them. You going to call me racist because they are not my preference? Then again I am not very attracted to blondes, is that wrong as well?

21. Esau

Esau Well-Known Member

This topic sounds like a date line hook up

22. Thirty6BelowZero

Thirty6BelowZero Well-Known Member Past Donor

Same here in Louisiana...

23. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, the real cause of this societal meltdown is the liberal loon "Great Society" thrust on America by LBJ and the liberals thinking they can throw money at poverty and make it go away. Sadly that negative effect on black Americans was much greater. Throwing money on the wall to see if any sticks is a liberal solution to everything

24. whatukno

whatukno New Member

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). Just simple bull(*)(*)(*)(*). That's all I got to say about this.

25. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

hmm, started about the same time as the war on drugs...... think that started around the 1970's, time to end the war on drugs....