Boston Marathon Again Raises Questions was 2013 a Flase Flag

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Don Townsend, Apr 24, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Don Townsend

Don Townsend New Member Past Donor

Here are some very important points to consider posted by Michael on Yahoo:

I'm telling you skeptics, take some time from your day from making knee jerk snipes and do a little research. If you can prove one victim fake, they all must be fake. And there is definitive proof that at least 2 dozen victims are fake, so there you go. By definitive proof, I'm not talking about youtube videos as proof- the proof is that when take one of the victims I'm referring to, you can use only MSM stories, published photographs and videos, their own accounts of their injuries on their gofundme pages, and show that they must be lying. Take the Brassards for example. The father tells Bradley Cooper that he had a major arterial injury in his leg was spurting buckets of blood with every step he took. Yet the videos of him and photographs show no bleeding of this sort at all. His wife claims she took two very large pieces of shrapnel, one in each of her calves, yet there's a clear as day photograph of her from behind standing next to her husband with no injury whatsoever to her calves- her jeans completely clean in both calf areas with no blood whatsoever. Pretty "magic" shrapnel. Then there's the daughter who claims to have had a major ankle injury and shrapnel wounds involving one side of her body, and again- there's MSM published videos of her showing no blood and her actually sprinting alongside a stretcher. That's just 3 victims, like I said there's at least 2 dozen that are that absurdly incongruous with the evidence.More evidence: victims with shredded pants that look like they shred by scissors with no visible injury to underlying flesh. The first bomb site was extensively photographed from above by two photographers and clearly shows victims without any visible injury immediately after the blast, and then magically have major blood and injuries a few moments later. Or in the case of Jeff Bauman, a series of photographs where here's clearly had his legs blown off but no immediate bleeding whatsoever, he has them draped over two other victims and neither has a drop of blood on them. Then there's the absurd wheelchair ride. The video of the first blast shows no injury to people standing less than 15 feet away and no damage whatsoever to the fence or flags that was a few feet away from the blast- people the same distance away had legs blown off, yet not one thin wood slate in the fence is cracked. And the sheer paucity of victims at the first bombing site- again extensively photographed and couldn't have been more than 30 showing injury, hard to believe the other site -which was not as extensively photographed- could account for the other 240 some odd victims. The rescuers stories don't add up either, just listen to or read Carlos Arredando's account of his actions right after the blast, then watch the videos and look at the extensive photographs of him actually there, and they don't add up at all, clearly he is lying. Or the ER doc whose wife posted on FB that her husband came home drenched in blood- yet photograph after photograph of him at the site "rescuing" people shows not a spec of blood on him. Also recovery photos of some of the victims don't add up at all- scars that don't match the victims supposed injuries at all, or just absurd staged hospital or physical therapy pictures that make no sense, with random tubes that clearly serve no purpose. It goes on and on, either someones doctoring thousands of photographs and videos to make it look like a hoax, or it's a hoax.

2. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

This conclusion makes no sense. If you were going to create a "false flag" attack, why not just set off a real bomb? It would make zero sense to go to all the trouble and risk of creating some kind of fake bomb and all sorts of fake victims and the idea that such an extensive fraud with so many active players could be kept secret is ridiculous.

Inconsistent or dishonest witness statements from incidents like this don't automatically prove the incident didn't occur. Our memories, especially of extreme incidents are notoriously unreliable in general and people involved in a real attack could still have motives to lie, be it for compensation or just attention. For example, there was a woman who claimed to have survived the Twin Towers attack but was shown to have in fact been nowhere near. That doesn't mean the towers never came down (regardless of what you might believe caused it).

It's perfectly valid to ask questions about these inconsistencies but to present their existence as some kind of definitive proof that the event didn't occur as reported at all is just wrong.

3. Grizz

Grizz New Member

Well, boys and girls, I believe we have been privileged to witness the birth of another conspiracy theory. Don't get to see something like that every day.

4. Don Townsend

Have you been living under a rock.there are thousands of videos proving this was undeniable a Hoax. please tell me this isn't first you've heard of it ?!

5. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

They grow up so fast.

6. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

no doubt, republicans would snitch on dems and visa versa so fast it would never even be possible

7. Jango

Jango New Member

Wall-o-text works sometimes, and is a method I use from time-to-time, but my usage of the method includes links to corroborating information because anyone with the right amount of intelligence and language and linguistic know-how can construct a spoken or written narrative. Just because they can do such a thing does not mean that what they say is absolutely true.

8. Don Townsend

Damn sure doesn't make it untrue either. especially when the validity of the information can be verified in 5 mins. or less. So why would anyone go to the trouble of making such statements if they could be proven wrong so quickly and easily. I reposted this for Michael and didn't add any links because I
    assumed, wrongly I guess, that this information by now was common knowledge to anyone with a modicum intelligence !

9. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Pretty sure you just solidified his entire point.

10. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol...Conspiracy thinking is not conducive to critical thought, is it?
    What's going on there is that some deadbeats are trying to cash in on the action by claiming injury and hoping to get some compensation.

11. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

People saw what happened as it was being broadcast. Just like with 9-11-01. Soooooo . . . shouldn't this OP have been placed in the Conspiracy Forum?

12. Jango

Jango New Member

Similarly, anyone with a modicum of intelligence recognizes the common sense approach to making a claim: proof is attached to it. But, getting the incivilities out of the way, who is Michael, why should I care what he has to say and you speak of MSM and other information sources, and while not giving links to corroborate, you don't even provide adequate search queries to locate this phantom open secret. So, can you walk me through this bit-by-bit, like the photos and interviews you spoke of? I'm interested in the bait, now make me bite with evidence, please.

13. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Yep, there are also photographs showing roads and statues on Mars...https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...outube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQVQFoLT0Ab8;1280;720
    Some people just see what they want to see. I believe it's called 'confirmation bias'.

14. Don Townsend

Watch I hour of the actual storefront camera coverage and cell phone video coverage on youtube . Pay particular attention to the double amputee and the fitting of his fake prosthesis and his 200 yard wheel chair ride where the prosthesis falls off and has to be reattached and there's not one drop of blood on the ground during his whole journey. Any medical professional can tell you a double amputee will bleed out in under 2 mins.

15. Grizz

Grizz New Member

Bless your heart. No, I live above ground where there is plenty of sunshine. Up next, proof that the World Trade Towers were taken down, not by the airplanes, but explosives planted in the buildings by agents of our government or somebody else's.

16. Don Townsend

Which ALPHABET AGENCY is signing your DIS-INFO AGENT CHECK !

17. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

1. There were literally THOUSANDS of witnesses.
    2. There was video and photos of the whole thing live.
    3. The administration was, at the time, suggesting it had pretty much defeated terrorism.
    4. The perpetrator that lived admitted it.
    5. A false flag has to have a point. There was no country to invade, no hard target, no POINT to a false flag.

Your theory is implausible, and pointless. Conspiracy theorists think EVERY SINGLE attack/disaster is a hoax.

18. Don Townsend

It's so obvious when someone has done zero research into a subject and only relied on the MSM REPORTING and believes every word the Government tells them without question as if the Government has never faked an event to further it's own hidden Agendas. let;s see a few come to mind ,the Maine, ,The Lusitania,some say Pearl Harbor since we had cracked the Japanese Code weeks before the attack But needed to get the people behind the war, the Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, Sandy Hook modeled after the Dunblane Scotland School Shooting in 1996 where handguns were totally banned in Great Britain a year later which is their goal here also gun control, and of course the Boston Bombing. where right after legislation was introduced to control and limit the purchase of explosives,

19. Ctrl

The Gulf of Tonkin is the only false flag there.

You didn't address a single of my numbered points.

20. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

Perhaps an OP with some white space would make your comments easier to read... then again,,,,just as easy to dismiss.

21. Don Townsend

Is that how you go through life dismissing the truth because it might take a little effort to read or research. Go ahead continue to let the MSM AND GOVERNMENT SPOON FEED YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW. it has one advantage maybe you won't end up in one of those 800 Fema concentration Camps Strategically placed across the country for us truth seekers.

22. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

It is not so much the reader needs to make an effort, it's that the writer should make an effort to present information clearly. It's merely a suggestion, perhaps positive feedback. Some people are open to it, while others are not.

I know how to read, and I read it. It became tedious because the writer didn't care to separate his/her points.

23. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

To create a conspiracy theory after every event like this insures that a real conspiracy is quickly relegated to the nutter pile. Like, if it was thought that the CIA moved cocaine into American inner cities to finance contra, after congress took away the funding to support them, today that would be called a nutter conspiracy theory, and we would never know, that indeed our cia did exactly that. So these nutters are making it impossible to spot a real conspiracy, if it were to happen.

24. Ctrl

Yes... a thousand times yes.

Snowden was a plant. Sandy hook never happened. That cop that shot everybody in cali was a manchurian candidate. Every single tragedy that makes the news was a false flag etc, and if you dare set to disproving it you are a paid govt agent. Its absurd, and obfuscates actual conspiracies, which if I were a conspiracist might suggest is brilliant counterintelligence psyops to allow the public to dismiss real conspiracies so they have time to silence anyone who exposes one .

hmmmm.

25. Don Townsend

Originally Posted by One Mind View Post
    To create a conspiracy theory after every event like this insures that a real conspiracy is quickly relegated to the nutter pile. Like, if it was thought that the CIA moved cocaine into American inner cities to finance contra, after congress took away the funding to support them, today that would be called a nutter conspiracy theory, and we would never know, that indeed our cia did exactly that. So these nutters are making it impossible to spot a real conspiracy, if it were to happen

If there were more Critical Thinking Conspiracy Analyst like me with the intestinal fortitude (GUTS)To question Authority maybe we wouldn’t have seen the passage of the NDAA( THE National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the Government the right to arrest and to detain American Citizens Indefinitely without due process , The NDRP ( The National Defense Resource Preparedness Act)Which gives the Government the right to seize the resources of American Citizens in time of war or peace , or maybe we would have been able to find out why the DHS( Department of Homeland Security) Was hoarding 160 billion rounds of ammunition of which 450 million rounds were 40 calib. HOLLOW POINTS ( outlawed for combat use and not used for target practice). Governments can and have turned on their citizens. Putting too much trust in Government or your elected officials is dangerous. You cannot believe everything you see or hear coming from Government or Media sources , as far back as the 1960’s it was exposed in Congressional hearings the CIA was funding and manipulating the Media(Operation Mockingbird), that, could only have escalated exponentially to the present, partially evidenced by the Snowden Revelations about the NSA. Just because you don’t want to believe information about a certain subject matter whether it be NASA covering up evidence of Alien Life or False Flag events to further Hidden Agendas( i.e. The Foley and Sotloff Beheading Videos, The Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, And 9/11 to name the most recent),doesn’t make that information irrelevant , invalid , or less worthy of honest and intelligent scrutiny. You are not going to suppress , stifle , or hinder honest and intelligent people investigating or having rational debates about the official stories of major events put forth by Governments or Media with a simple YOU MUST BE A CONSPIRACY NUT !