Sanctions 'works', 99 % of Russians are for Putin.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Ostap Bender, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

In Chelyabinsk 3.5 thousand residents of the city singing the song "Get up huge country ..." lined up in a giant star.
    Flashmob was held in celebration of the 70th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War.

A 'nice' job of fools like Obama and Merkel, almost all Russians except the Fifth Column support Putin now and are against USA.
    The True Meaning of this video is Russians are ready for a war with USA.

[video=youtube;9PPvl5zh7pM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PPvl5zh7pM#t=94[/video]

2. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

"Isolation" is reinforced. For example, Argentina decided to order a Russian nuclear power plant construction, + agreement on oil and arms sales.
    Mr. McFaul suddenly declared that " Crimea our".
    Czech President Milos Zeman in plain text said that in the future the EU will be part of Russia. ("In the long term, the Russian Federation will become a member of the European Union. Or, you can assume that the EU will be part of the Russian Federation.").... "Isolation"

3. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Nice video, nice music! :oldman:

4. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Idea to isolate Russia was an absurdity from the very start. Only such inept in world politics and geography man from Chicago, like our Obama, could come up with this. By the way, we do not see people from Ukraine posting in this forum. This is very indicative, I think. Something is wrong in Ukraine.

5. Destroyer of illusions

Obama could look at an atlas of the world. And he would have seen - Russia on all sides surrounded by the United States. Russia everywhere. How can isolate Russia?

6. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Really. Where in the video does it say that Russians want a war with America?

More Russians want to improve relations with the West than those who do not.

7. Jeannette

The Ukrainians are posting on this forum, under the name of 'Litwin'. :lol:

8. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Certainly. While keeping their pride and dignity. And Putin is not known for touring the World, apologizing for Russia, bowing to other world leaders. Reminds you of someone we all know?

9. Jeannette

I have news for you. Washington is doing everything to provoke a war and break up the Russian Federation, and the Russians are telling them they are ready for it. They will never succumb, but this is nothing new. The Russians have been attacked by the West in one way or another every fifty years for one thousand years. The last attack was when the Soviet Union broke apart and much of their wealth was stolen by the criminals Washington supported.

Before that it was attacked by Nazi Germany who needed more land for its people... and before that it was Imperial Germany, who sent in Lenin with his Western Soviet ideologies and Western financial support.

"Russia is a dwarf - I'll put them on their knees!" - Karl the 12th, 1707.
    Sweden lost forever its status as a great power.

"I will conquer backwards Russia!" - Friedrich.
    In 1759, Russian troops entered Berlin

10. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Great! I love to be educated.

What a let-down. This is fiction, not "news".

I've go facts for you: There are Russian settlements all over the USA -- from Alaska to California. How dare you accuse America of attacking Russia while Russia attacks yet another sovereign nation with force. Your propaganda just doesn't hold water.

11. Borat

Borat Banned

Since when a government organized, staged and rehearsed demonstration or a parade which people are forced to participate in is a proof of anything other than the fact that it's still the same old totalitarian slavish Russia that it's always been.

12. Borat

Borat Banned

The true measure of Russia's isolation is the attendence of the upcoming May 9, 2015 Victory day parade.

Countries expected to attend:Serbia, Vietnam, China, North Korea, India

Countries that have opted out: Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, United Kingdom, Germany, Georgia, Israel, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine, USA, Finland, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Sweden, Estonia, Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Moscow_Victory_Day_Parade

These lists speak for themselves

13. Destroyer of illusions

Yes. This indicator. Representatives offer large half of the population of the earth will come to Moscow. Show your respect in memory of those killed in World War II. Do not come only nothingness. (Russian called such - shmakodjavki)
    By the way, you can not without lies. Czech President will arrive in Moscow

14. Borat

Borat Banned

It's about quality, not quantity. Western democracies that knew fascism first-hand refuse to commemorate the victory over fascism in the capital of a fascist country where half of the world neo-nazis live. Oh and that includes the Czech president as well

Czech President to Skip Controversial Moscow Victory Day Parade
    http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/...versial-moscow-victory-day-parade/518917.html

15. lunecat

lunecat Active Member

I have no affection for any aspect of the modern Russian State, nor am I a "useful idiot" as Lenin would say. I note the lack of freedom of real political choice and the almost total suppression of real dissent.

But I see no reason for the current US/NATO/EU hate campaign against Russia, which is not the USSR anymore! And shouldn't be thought as such. I remember the 1990's when the collapse of the Warsaw pact occurred & all the talk of a "peace dividend" .. Well where is it? I don't see Russia as the aggressor here but a Nation being surrounded by aggressive nations that wish to do it harm. And what kind of response would you expect from a nation under such treats?

Russia missed out on that disgusting mid-1980's & onwards PC revolution that swept the US & most of Europe & consequently has a stronger patriotism than many in the West now find disagreeable. But is it not a failure of the Russian people - but one of the brainwashed Westerners.

16. Borat

Borat Banned

Really? You don't see Russia's invasion of Georgia and Ukraine as aggressions? You don't think Russia's de-facto annexation of South Ossetia and Abkhazia and de-jure annexation of Crimea as acts of aggression? You think when Russia supplies the Ukrainian separatists with troops, arms, money and training Russia is the victim of an aggression and not an aggressor? Duh

Oh and what exactly are these aggressive nations that surround Russia may I ask? Would that be tiny Baltic states, or Ukraine which gave up its nukes in exchange for Russia's empty promises that turned out to be lies, or Georgia and Armenia or Kazakhstan or perhaps Finland? Inquiring minds want to know.

17. vis

vis Well-Known Member

This list speaks about nothing. In 2010 there was no isolation and yet neither UK prime-minister, nor USA and France presidents attended parade. There were only ambassadors. This time ambassadors will also attend the parade. Merkel will come to Moscow on 10th of May. And president of Belorussia does not come not because to show unity with EU and USA, but because he will be attending parade in Minsk.

18. Destroyer of illusions

Exactly. It's about quality. Countries with great ancient culture. With great philosophy. Remember Confucius or Gandhi. These countries have come a sign of respect for the fallen of World War II in Moscow.
    Countries create or support fascism, Countries - aggressors, have refused to respect the dead from fascism. Not Surprising. Shmakodyavki, as they say in Russia.

19. Il Ðoge

Il Ðoge Active Member

I haven't done an analysis of it or anything, but every act of sanctions I can think of has only made the opposing government stronger. I can't imagine that this is lost on the people who originate these sanctions.

20. Destroyer of illusions

International Commission recognized - Georgia aggressor. Do not write nonsense. You better tell us about the annexation of Palestine. about the "Golan Heights" for example. On the illegal construction of Jewish settlements. That's where the violation of international law!
    By the way, Mr. McFaul in an interview with Ukrainian media said - Crimea it Russia. And who does not like it - can chew snot and weep.

21. Borat

Borat Banned

Well, what can I say, to each his own (kazhdomy svoe as russian shmakodyavki would say). Russia belongs with the third world, it has no place among prosperous civilized democratic nations. In terms of the level of civilization, mentality and economy Russia has always been 100 years behind, still is.

22. Ostap Bender

Nice time if most of Russians are awakening and proud on their country.

23. Ostap Bender

It is not a bad idea, probably Russia should isolate itself. The better place for Russia is to be in an alliance with China and India, Brasilia and probably some other independent countries.The West has showed its 'true face', therefore no trust anymore.Moreover the West will be automatically transformed to an area with civil wars, caliphates, too old folks not later as in twenty years. Russia shall begin to construct its own civilization based on fundamental Christianity, patriotism and tradition values. I'm sure that many western right-winger will start emigrate to Russia if they will see no future for themselves in their native countries anymore.

24. Ostap Bender

Enjoy the watching:

[video=youtube;Q9pGEEjHrU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pGEEjHrU8[/video]
    Who said it, liars like Merkel or Obama?

[video=youtube;4yXUQ1ZXNTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yXUQ1ZXNTM[/video]

Almost all Russians ( except the Fifth Column which is paid by the West ) are behind Putin and against the West now.

25. Ostap Bender

The Ukrainians have neither Internet nor money pay for it.

[​IMG]

Here is a cartoon: Its message: All aliens shall leave Ukraine.