The disparity of police treatment of whites and blacks is very evident

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Denizen, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

A white woman causes a distrubance and vigorously resists arrest and is not charged with resisting arrest. It took 4 cops to arrest her.

Had that been a black man or black woman they would have been brought down violently by police and suffered some injuries as well as being charged with multiple charges, not the least of which is resisting arrest.

This is clear evidence that police respond differently to crimes of whites as compared to crimes of blacks.

http://toprightnews.com/female-vet-...mping-on-the-flag-takes-4-cops-to-arrest-her/

2. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

Sherlock cracked the case. Only took a single example to come to the final conclusion. Well done!

3. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

Race baiting, flame baiting thread.

4. Professor Peabody

18 U.S. Code § 700 – Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

From YOUR link.

5. Montoya

Montoya Banned

We need federal legislation over state police. All police should be beholden to the federal government.

6. Denizen

You are merely diverting attention from the subject of this OP.

7. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

What's your proof that race had anything to do with anything here?

8. Denizen

She is still alive, uninjured and faces no charges after resisting arrest to the extent that 4 cops had to werestel her to handcuff her.

If she was black she would have been beaten tased and would be facing multiple charges.

9. Scholar

Scholar New Member

IDK about racial shootings, but between 2000 and 2008 there were around 120 fatal police shootings in the United States. From 2009 until today there have been nearly 2300 fatal police shootings in the United States. At the same time crime rates have fallen dramatically. Statistically police have become 20 times worst at keeping people alive, but 3 times better at stopping crime.

10. leftlegmoderate

This is anecdotal of course, not proof.

11. Scholar

Scholar New Member

I heard that if you are a black middle class citizen living in the United States, you have a way higher probability of being arrested.
    It sounds more than believable.

12. In The Dark

In The Dark Well-Known Member

It's kinda like the disparate reaction I have to a pit bull off the leash and a toy poodle.

Yes, I profile.

- - - Updated - - -

I call BS on this.

13. In The Dark

In The Dark Well-Known Member

He asked for proof, not spew.

14. leftlegmoderate

What's that? You heard something?

15. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

The police are getting military gear from the Feds and you want to make them Federal? Make up your mind....

16. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

Why have you repeatedly quoted a section of US revised criminal code containing language who's enforcement has been declared unconstitutional by SCOTUS http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/more/desecration.htmhttp://www.ushistory.org/betsy/more/desecration.htm

I presume that if you are clever enough to locate the statute, you are plenty clever enough to know it is utterly moot and devoid of substantive meaning. That's why we periodically get pathetic attempts at flag desecration ammendments, each time some rightie in Congress needs to raise his public profile back home.

It is juvenile to try to impress the ignorant, 'Professor'.

17. BPman

BPman Banned

Total BS.

18. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here is a white man named Brian Mulligan, go look him up but as you can see, the police do not seem to favor whites. I have a few hundred pictures like this if you would like to carry on this pointless discussion.

[​IMG]

19. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why do leftists continue to try and incite black people? The only thing worse than a racist is one who attempts to manipulate others into racial violence for their own ideological pleasure. People like this are far more dangerous to black people than any police officer will ever be.
    Pretty disgusting behavior buddy.

20. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

21. Denizen

Your confession is noted. The truth has set you free.

22. Professor Peabody

No, was the guy walking on the flag arrested along with the woman? If not it's reverse discrimination. The white woman was arrested for trying to stop the Black man from breaking the law......

18 U.S. Code § 700 – Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties

(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

He should have been arrested too. Your example shows preferential treatment for the black man.

23. Professor Peabody

18 U.S. Code § 700 – Desecration of the flag of the United States has NOT been repealed. Please look things up before YOU call others ignorant.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/US...tle18-partI-chap33-sec700/content-detail.html

BTW ammendments is spelled amendments. :roll:

24. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

'Professor' I never used the word 'repealed'. I picked the words of my posts for a reason. Do you think I am stupid enough to think a bunch of opportunists who periodically offer pathetic attempts at at a flag desecration amendment, would actually vote to repeal the unconstitutional language that SCOTUS made moot and devoid of substantive meaning? The court decision is what logically obliged them to write the constitutional amendments language. They want to get re-elected from essentially the same base that were impressed by passage of the statute. A repeal vote is an easy 30 second negative advertisement.

Nothing offensive in being ignorant of current legal status of federal criminal statutes. Most folks are ignorant on many topics, but I don't think you are not ignorant on this one. I accuse you of trying to exploit ignorance. You try to impress by quoting statutory language that has been turned into used toilet paper and that is slimy deceptive tactics. You won't be exploiting any ignorance in me and you certainly won't be impressing with lies of omission more suitable for a used car lot.

25. Scholar

Scholar New Member

The craziest statistics are the hardest to believe.
    I got the information from the US government though.

Just because it is hard to believe that there are 20 times as many police killings doesn't make it any less true. Where are your statistics?