Which of US allies should US trust the most?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by Mrbsct, Apr 27, 2015.

?

Which of America's allies should the US trust the most

1. Canada

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. United Kingdom

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. France

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Germany

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Japan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. South Korea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ukraine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Israel

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  9. Turkey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Saudi Arabia

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Mrbsct

Mrbsct Active Member

Title. Which of the US allies should US trust the most?

2. Battle3

Battle3 Well-Known Member

The question is not "who should the US trust?", the question is, "Who trusts the US?"

In the past 6 years, the US has betrayed long term reliable allies, reneged on agreements, destabilized countries, has proven to be an unreliable force in the world, and obama has demonstrated he is not up to the task of dealing with foreign leaders. A lot of nations respect the power and size of the US, but nobody trusts the US. And if they do not trust the US, then the US cannot trust them. Trust is a 2 way street.

3. Alchemist

Alchemist Well-Known Member

HA everyone thinks we're arrogant fools and rightfully so. We run around destabilizing countries and (*)(*)(*)(*)ting on everyone. Our most trusted ally is the one we pay the most period it's been that way a long time.

4. Pandrea

Pandrea Member

Why isn't there Italy?

5. everyman2013

everyman2013 New Member

France and Saudi Arabia are definitely NOT our allies. The French will go any way the wind blows, and the Saudis are having a fun time playing both sides. All in all, the Brits have stood by us more than the rest for the most part, but even they can get a little testy at times. Basically, we can get the job done on our own if we have to.
    Enjoy!

6. Crawdadr

Crawdadr Well-Known Member

Canada, we have the longest border with them and if we cannot trust them then we would have to conquer them. Since I do not see a line of tanks up in Montana waiting to make that big push I assume we trust the Canadians not to invade us. But to be honest countries are not people they do not have morals, they have one duty and that is to protect their citizens from harm. Everything else is secondary and as such you cannot really trust any country beyond the range of your guns.

7. longknife

longknife New Member

I agree 100%! Obama has done more to destroy America's standing in the world than any other president. He says we're "safer" now than 9/11. Who's he kidding?

8. rangecontraction

rangecontraction New Member

I voted for Israel, a true and heroic ally, united against the dark forces of IslamoTerror.

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I voted for France, because they were the only Europeans to help Christians in Syria and Iraq, and because they defend Palestine.

10. AveMariaGratiaPlena

AveMariaGratiaPlena New Member

I would think they would trust Canada or the United Kingdom the most.

11. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

It's gotta be Canada. We share NORAD responsibilities. On 9/11, it was a Canadian general, General Ralph Eberhart, who was in charge of NORAD. So we've basically given Canada the keys to the kingdom so we must trust them quite a bit.

12. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Of all the foreign militaries Iv fought or trained alongside, I like the Canadian military the most. Make good chunk of Canadian citizens dislike the US. But the Canadian military and US military have so much mad respect for eachother. The US and Canada are basically brothers. What happens to one effects the other. If one comes under attack, the other will be running in fists ready without a moments hesitation. Also, when my home town Joplin was destroyed by that tornado a few years back, An entire Canadian unit that was down there for some reason or other, I can't remember why, volunteered to help out. Those were some awesome guys. Oh and a shout out to the soldiers of the PPCLI.

13. ORION83

ORION83 Member

Canada...I would hope I can trust the nation that borders us! Israel the least....allies don't attack their allies ships or get them involved in wars based on false accusations etc.Without Israel world would be a better place.

14. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

Canada? Those bloody Maple leaf loving Canucks are a tricky war like people. Cannot be trusted, if we turn our eyes of them even for a second a Mounty Jihad will happen.

15. Cubed

Cubed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Take off, eh! ;)

16. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

be warned.

revealing our master plan to unsuspecting Americans might result in a snowball fusillade the likes of which you have never seen before.

17. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Granny says tell dem Russkies to (*)(*)(*)(*) an' keep dey's planes outta the way o' our flyboys or dey gonna get shot down...
    :grandma:
    Russia Demands Explanation After Newspaper Reports British Planes Have Permission to Shoot Down Russian Jets
    October 12, 2015 – Russia’s ambassador to Britain said he has requested an urgent explanation from the British government after a media report Sunday said that British pilots flying anti-ISIS missions have been given permission to shoot down Russian aircraft if threatened.

18. Spiritus Libertatis

Spiritus Libertatis New Member Past Donor

It's kind of hard not to trust us.

19. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

The country whose interests conflict the least with ours. But generally, I don't trust individuals, let alone countries. Trust is as irrational as faith.