Kiev Plans Restart Of War On Victory Day - OSCE

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Jeannette, Apr 28, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Maidan started during the Olympic Games, so restarting the war in Ukraine on Victory Day is not too far fetched either for Washington or Kiev. Maybe Washington is upset they didn't support the Nazis in that war and want to make amends by supporting them now. Who knows?

I'm sure it will be a false flag attack, maybe even a big one like the shoot down of the airliner, which Washington is still tooting its horn about... even though they do have intelligence that it was Kiev and not the militia. A false flag attack will have two purposes. One will be its propaganda benefit, that way Europe will be pulled away from Russia once again, and the other would be to kill as many Ukrainians as possible, not only in the Donbas, but in the rest of Ukraine as well. Far fetched huh? I don't think so!

Poroshenko said the new conscripts were given two weeks intensive training, so this time they are well trained. Well, one of the escapees from the Debaltshevo cauldron said most of the three thousand plus deaths, was due to friendly fire, because they didn't know how to use their guns. So much for their training. Putin blasted him once for killing off his own men

I can see Obama, Kerry, Biden, Poroshenko, and Yatsenuk laughing their heads off at Putin with his sensibilities, as they watch Ukrainians killing Ukrainians. Okay so you think it's foolish...but it's not. The less men there are to work the farms in Ukraine, and the poorer the Ukrainians become, the less money it will cost Monsanto with its GMO's to buy up the most fertile land in the world.

Anyway the Novorussiyans will win, and this time they will take Mariupol and maybe even Odessa. ..and like the last times, Russia will probably not be drawn into it. If though it is, then I wouldn't only worry about Kiev, but maybe Paris and Berlin as well.

No matter how you look at it, Poroshenko will be lucky if he survives with his head. Maybe he thinks Obama, Biden, Kerry and Nuland will save him. Well I have news for him, sociopaths have no loyalty.

The OSCE data confirms that Kiev is preparing for provocations on Victory Day

The Ministry of Defense of the Donetsk People's Republic continues to receive confirmation that Ukrainian security forces are planning a provocation on Victory Day, said the deputy commander of the Ministry of Defense Corps Edward Basurin, earlier today.

"Once again, we have evidence of the preparations for a large-scale provocation by the Ukrainian security services, who set a goal to disrupt the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War over Nazi invaders" - said Basurin.

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/04/basurin-osce-data-confirms-kiev.html

http://www.novorosinform.org/news/id/27595

2. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Good to see this sent where it belongs. It's a start. Now they just need to send the rest of your threads here.