Ex-CIA officer about the crimes the US

Discussion in 'Intelligence' started by Destroyer of illusions, May 2, 2015.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Ex-CIA officer told about the crimes of the US - more than 6 million victims before 1990

[video=youtube;EmEEahoUrN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmEEahoUrN8[/video]

I have always said that in US authorities in the hands of the Nazis and the Zionists.
    Former CIA officer does not speak about it, but I think the first victim of the crazy maniacs in the White House - is the American people.
    The Western media have turned the American people into an obedient flock of sheep. Those who are trying to be a man arrested and tortured.
    The United States has the highest number of prisoners in the world. The US government approves of torture. Real Middle Ages. Only the wild tribes and US approve of torture.
    Democracy - Most of the power of the people. In the US, there is no democracy. In the US all decisions are taken by a narrow circle of people.
    What do you think about this? When the people of the United States will be the people?
    When the US laws are for people, not for corporations?

2. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Apparently you never heard of the French and what they did in Algeria.

They kind of wrote the book on torture but hey, don't let that stop you from your America bashing.

3. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

I know that. I also know that the British did, for instance in Tasmania. Or India. Or Ireland ..... Spanish, Dutch, Italians .... also did not lag behind the British or the French. The true face of European "civilization."
    US continues the tradition. Interestingly in the US began to scalp objectionable? (Torture approved.)

4. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

You might want to edit this comment out of your OP then.

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Did somebody else get lost on the way to the Conspiracy Theory thread again?

This kind of crap belongs down there, not up hwere where serious discussions are supposed to take place.