The Truth about the Filthy Rich

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Validation Boy, May 4, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Validation Boy

Validation Boy Well-Known Member

The filthy rich cannot exist without flagrant conspiracy.

Nobody can have that kind of money without having committed some type of CRIME, or at the very least, having partaken in highly unethical practices which border on the criminal.

You may disagree, citing the successes of famed entrepreneurs throughout history. This is foolishness however, as no part of human history (especially in the realm of business) is entirely sheltered from the possibility (probability) of revision.

It doesn't matter how successful your business is; You can't dominate a market and lead an industry without yourself and others having conspired in some way to create that edge over your competition. Look at what Edison tried to do to Tesla. Look at all the times patents have been denied to inventors and clinicians who have managed to create real and permanent solutions to problems which, while left unresolved, guarantee that our collective well being and natural progression as a species remains stagnant and castrated.

It's a well known fact that all politicians of any significance are exorbitantly wealthy, as are all of their closest business associates. The system we consent to be controlled by (THEIR system) is set up to perpetuate this scenario of Caste Division forever. Their children inherit the artificially manufactured wealth of their parents, and so on...

The only way you can obtain even a sliver of their power is through the mechanism of THEIR digital monopoly money. However, nothing you can do in your lifetime will ever bring you the kind over-the-top wealth and raw unadulterated power enjoyed by the elect bloodlines.

Money talks. Relatively wealthy celebrities and leaders of Business may very well get away with some perverted and horrifying extracurricular activities, but even they have to be somewhat mindful of the law as their hush money has limits. Just imagine the kinds of things that people thousands of times wealthier (such as Bush 41 or the Queen's inbred Kissing Cousin grandchildren) get away with!

You do know that politicians and bankers sit around all day pressing keyboards and that's where their "billions" and "trillions" of dollars (and our alleged National Debt) all come from, right? It means absolutely nothing, and it comes from absolutely nothing. In reality, it doesn't even physically exist! Some domineering prick in some undisclosed location just SAYS that it does, and everyone underneath them in the chain of command blindly obeys. And why wouldn't they? They're getting paid quite the pretty penny to keep their mouths shut. On top of that, these underlings are themselves total worshippers of the entire mythology.

Money, wealth, status and power are all completely abstract illusions. You are hypnotized into believing in the validity of these institutional control mechanisms through the system's use of weaponized materialism, through their instigation of your ego's natural pride and through their systematic programming of your carnal desires.

All of the technology we are given was already developed long ago and will only be doled out in careful increments as to dictate exactly which direction our society will head in the future. This system is calculatingly devised as to permanently insure the elevated status of the elect few over the multitudes of purposefully ignorant slave masses. I mean, look at the precision involved in the design and construction of the ancient Pyramids. Either they're not nearly as old as you've been led to believe, or technology as a whole is secretly progressing at a rate far, far beyond what we've been shown.

Regardless of which one of these two realities are true (and obviously one of them must be), we are being deceived. You are a slave and there's nothing you can ever do to break the yolk of psychological bondage they have over you. They outright own you. They will own your children. You will all die pathetic and foolish slaves to their false paradigms, just as your ancestors did before you.

Have fun voting in their next "election".

2. BrianBoo

BrianBoo Active Member

We'll all die pathetic and foolish slaves? :roflol:

I have a pretty damn good life.....no real complaints here. Yeah I like to (*)(*)(*)(*) and moan as much as the next guy about politics or other meaningless things, but when push comes to shove, I'm pretty grateful. And I'm a slave to nobody. I just turned 50 but am in position to stop working (too young to use the word retire), if I ever found myself feeling like a slave.

3. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

Business planning is now a conspiracy?

4. Validation Boy

At the level I discussed in the OP, it is indeed.

5. Korben

Korben Banned

A conspiracy to save money by not taking showers?

6. BPman

BPman Banned

There are the wealthy and those who wish to be. I will assume the OP is the latter.

7. Gateman_Wen

Gateman_Wen Well-Known Member

Flagrant or fragrant?

8. Individual

Individual Banned at Members Request

Did you earn your good life or did you qualify for it? Did you start your own business, providing a product that was greatly desired, or did you pass the background check and the urine test in order to be installed in the ranks of big business? Did you make your own way or are you a well kept pet?

None of us has the right to manufacture and/or sell modern products unless we beg permission from those who have seized legal control over modern products. Someone else has complete legal control over modern products and they use the money generated from those products to buy the government and use it to maintain their control.

Are you your own man or are you a kept pet? Are you making your own way in life by participating in the manufacture and/or sale of modern products or are you enslaved by whoever does have control over the modern economy? Do you get by on the basis of your own actions are do you get by on the basis of whether or not your actions fit the prescribed course dictated by whoever does have control over the economy?

A house slave is no better than a field slave. A house slave can pretend that he is living a better life than the field slave but, in the end, they are both slaves.

HugoZyl and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

Envy of those better off is just so ugly.

10. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Mel Gibson is worth 600 million so how did he break the law?

I know some of his movies were not that great but seriously, how is acting and making movies a conspiracy?

The Beatles are also worth a few coins I hear.

What is their conspiracy?

11. Validation Boy

12. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

You left out a third group populist flakes. Well there is a fourth too communist twits.

13. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

14. Validation Boy

Not debunked in any fashion.

Mel Gibson isn't anywhere near the category of people the OP concerns.

Also, Michael Jackson and his family actually own the Beatles music. They rereleased all the Beatles albums a few years back, and were selling them at 7-11 convenience stores for like $6. Not a conspiracy, but disgusting nonetheless.

Explain why a member of the Beatles was assassinated, and others knighted by the Queen of frigging England. Yeah, THAT'S not a conspiracy at all, huh?

15. Validation Boy

You're still a total slave to their ilusory paradigms.

The "success" you perceive is a reflection of the System's desires, not your own.

They've told you what "success" is, and you've conformed to fit their preordained mold.

16. BrianBoo

BrianBoo Active Member

Hate to tell you bud, but I could care less about whoever "they" and "their" are in your mind.:roll: I'm happy and content, and the fact at 50, I don't have to work another day if I don't want to, means I'm a slave to nobody.

17. Validation Boy

I'm not impressed.

18. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

600 million dollars isn't "filthy rich"?

19. Validation Boy

That's chump change compared to the blood drinkers we affectionately worship, known as the Royal Family.

20. BrianBoo

BrianBoo Active Member

Who said I was trying to impress anybody? :roll:

You started going on and on about how we're all slaves to some big evil empire, yada yada. I simply responded I'm a slave to nobody and am financially independent.

You do know there are sites out there where you can rant all day long about conspiracy theories, and the sheeple eat that stuff up? Here though, I for one am not interested in such wild tales about the big bad boogeyman who supposedly owns the world.:roll:

21. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Truth is, those that are rich, requires that you treat the people who do the work to earn you your wealth, unfairly, which of course is what greed does.

Of course some of the rich never exploited others to get rich, they inherited the wealth, for their family exploited other humans and then left it to the kids.

To be rich requires selfishness and greed, much more than the regular human being. Yet some people worship these rich people, wanting to be like them, or envying their wealth. But not everyone. I sure don't.

So the worst possible person is worshipped and looked up to by many people. This is what sick society looks like.

7000 years ago, humanity made a choice to worship money and power over all else. That has created the world as we know it, with the rich and the poor, the wars, the brutality, the hate, the greed, or basically a world that looks to be ruled by Satan.

You find a greater percentage of pedophiles in the rich, and also a greater number of sociopaths and pschopaths than in a general population.

When humanity finally grows up, there will be no rich nor poor. In fact, no one can get rich, without the poor. The rich get rich on the backs of the poor and always have.

Anyone who would get rich, by exploiting others, not paying them their actual value, are unfit for human society, yet the conservatives worship them. Doesn't say much about conservatives, except they are basically evil people, even if they do attend some church.

22. Validation Boy

If the banks decided they wanted to take your money from you, there's nothing you could do about it. When that day comes, and trust me it will, are you going to say it was just a "theory"?

23. BrianBoo

BrianBoo Active Member

That's why you diversify, son. Equities, bonds, cash, real estate, precious metals, etc.

But who is it you're claiming is going to be overseeing this cataclysmic event? I've seen you refer to the rich & greedy corporations, the royal family, the banks, etc. So who is behind the impending doom you're calling for? :wall:

24. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

How silly. Banks & rich corporations report to boards, shareholders and/or regulatory agencies. The only entity with enough power to snatch all your money is the government. Your theory has a point.... but you're barking up the wrong tree. Private citizens are not the problem here.

25. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Mel Gibson is worth SIX HUNDRED MILL??:eekeyes::eekeyes:, no, seriously. I mean I thought Mad Max was great and he was never really bad in lots of movies but ...DAAAYIM

I SEE why so many people go into acting.