LNP Brings Nuclear Bombers into Australia

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by DaS Energy, May 15, 2015.

1. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

US Assistant Defence Secretary David Shear, in testimony before the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told a US Senate foreign relations committee hearing in Washington on Wednesday, that B-1 bombers, surveillance and other aircraft would be sent to Australia.

'We will be placing additional Air Force assets in Australia as well, including B-1 bombers and surveillance aircraft'

LNP have gone into non denial denial hoping the punter will believe them in their denial which not be a denial but waffle made sound like a denial.

2. m2catter

m2catter Well-Known Member

DaS,
    we are the most southern US state, nothing you and I can do about it.
    Placing their bombers here, for strategic reasons, would have happened under Labor as well, I think.
    Regards

3. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Yes, the old parties no longer have the vigour to protect Australian citizens so they are paying other Countries to do it for them. A forever loss of sovereignty to govern ones own land. No longer Australia but USalia.

4. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't feel affinity with the whole 'anti-nuclear' crowd. Prohibitions on nuclear power should be repealed and we should move to it as a viable alternative to coal.

I don't care if American bombers come here with nuclear weapons on board. I do care that Americans have military bases on our land though. (*)(*)(*)(*) that.

5. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

I do care that Americans have military bases on our land though. (*)(*)(*)(*) that[.

See Darwin, see rock ape Abbott, see how the LNP installed but not know how to rid US Military from Australian soil.

Australia is now under control by force of America, and if we don't like it, America has the military not to care!

6. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

You know nothing about what you post, its all tripe.... it was the ALP who 'installed' the USMC in the NT.

7. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Nice try but Abbott came after, Gillard and Rudd, go do some home work and discover what the rock ape gave the yanks!

8. axialturban

Yea what? In November 2011 Prime Minister Gillard and President Obama announced the deployment of a Marine Air Ground Task Force to Darwin, where it rotates personnel through. They've got their own facilities there now.

9. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Rudd Labour, you can visit'

Gillard Labour, you can rotate.

Abbott LNP, you can stay forever.

They've got their own facilities there now! US Military facilities make up a US Base, Well done the rock ape and LNP. Australian Sovereignty is no more!

10. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

Just be happy you have an ally that is willing to protect Australia.

Face it.....if ANY NATION....were to attack Australia the U.S. Military would come down on them like the HAMMER OF GOD!!

Having such an ally is a GOOD THING!

AboveAlpha

11. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

When we all go dreaming how happy I will be the yankee military base is there to protect me!

12. AboveAlpha

B-1B's have been sent there to perform trial flights as they will be replaced by B-1R's and B-1MC's.

The B-1MC will work in conjunction with the Aussie F-35's as a the B-1MC's will be B-1B's that have been converted to AIR TO AIR MISSILE CARRIERS.

They will be carrying HUNDREDS of the new USAF's CUDA HYERSONIC MISSILES which with only 6 Aussie F-35's using super advanced avionics and fire control and target selection systems.....the B-1MC's will fly at Supersomic Velocities carrying these CUDA Hypersonic Air to Air Missiles and the CUDA CARRIES NO EXPLOSIVE WARHEAD as ony 6 Aussie F-35's that are equipped with the Highly Advanced Targeting Systems once the Aussie F-35's have used up their Air to Air CUDA Missiles THEY CAN ACCESS THE CUDA'S BEING CARRIED BY A B-1MC and FIRE THE CUDA'S FROM THE B-1MC AT INCOMING ENEMY AIRCRAFT!!

Since Australia does not have the money to purchase large numbers of aircraft.....the concept is a small number of almost IMPOSSIBLE TO DETECT F-35 STEALTH FIGHTERS can not only destroy another Nation such as say a LARGE NUMBER OF CHINESE FIGHTER/ATTACK AIRCRAFT WAS INCOMMING.....

Just 6 Aussie F-35's can fire thier CUDA Missiles destroying about 6 to 8 Chinese Fighter/Attack Aircraft with the Missiles those Aussie F-35's carry but as well those 6 Stealth Aussie F-35's can access and TARGET, FIRE AND DESTROY UP TO SEVERAL HUNDRED CHINESE FIGHTER/ATTACK AIRCRAFT as the Aussie F-35's Fire Control system can directly access and fire the several HUNDRED CUDA HYPERSONIC AIR TO AIR MISSILES THE AMERICAN USAF B-1MC's will carry at Supersomic velocities as they will be used as an AIR TO AIR HYPERSONIC MISSILE PLATFORM.

The CUDA is small thus several hundred can be carried and access or fired at targets by the Aussie F-35's and the CUDA is so fast that it doesn't even need an EXPLOSIVE WARHEAD as the Super High Velocity a CUDA Air to Air Missile travels at and impacts a target at causes much more damage to other Fighter/Attack or Bomber Aircraft than much larger and much SLOWER Air to Air Misiles COULD CAUSE DAMAGE WISE!!!

There will be about 6 to 12 B-1MC's stationed in Australia allowing a small number of Aussie F-35's the ability to destroy SEVERAL THOUSAND INCOMING ENEMY AIRCRAFT!!

AboveAlpha

13. axialturban

I don't think any of that is policy at the moment, but anything is possible. As a defensive posture you might as well fit out a few cargo ships as SAM carriers and just drive them around in circles in the Timor Sea, give something for the RAN to do....but airborne missile carriers might be good for offensive counter-air but for defence purposes the targets are a bit out of reach for normal air power planning. I don't think they feel the need to drive air asset's deep into SEAsia anymore as part of a defence strategy - too much has changed, and we certainly do not seek attack strategy outside of war planning.

14. m2catter

Yeah right....,
    as if others would sleep.
    I have long given up to believe that America is a supreme nation.
    We need different solutions, to show muscles has most often not worked. However it gave Europe at least some decades of peace (cold war era).
    Regards

15. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I understand the anti-nuclear sentiment, to some extent. But Australia is a country with huge amounts of barren desolate land (far away from any body of water that could get contaminated), and the largest reserves of uranium ore in the world, ironically. If it makes sense to build a nuclear power plant anywhere, it's in Australia.

16. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Nuclear power is the worlds most expensive source of electricity. Sounds just the thing rock ape and maggot be all for.

17. AboveAlpha

I didn't come up with the design or plan....but it is the plan never the less.

AboveAlpha

18. m2catter

You must be kidding me,
    doesn't Chernobyl or Fukushima mean anything to you?

Yes Australia has plenty of Uranium, but we got a million times more free sunshine, day after day after day.....

Guys, we need to look forward if we want to change this planet for the better....

Regards

19. axialturban

You do know we already do have a nuclear reactor operating in Australia already right?

I'm not keen on them until the problem of the waste can be resolved. Current storage tech does not satisfy me.

20. m2catter

Yeap,
    I know, and as far as I am concerned, it must remain the only one.

In regards to radioactive waste, I won't accept any deals by Libs or Labor to take on other countries (*)(*)(*)(*).

Have a look around in this world, there is not a single solution, which can be addressed as safe for the next 10.000 to 30.000 years.....
    Regards

21. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Thank you, that's a pearler, you have the same black humour as me!

22. AboveAlpha

I am serious.

Google B-1B conversion to Air to Air Missile Carrier.

AboveAlpha

23. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't hear you complaining about the Chinese embassy on 'sovereign soil'.

24. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Thank you, however my authority is far above sales brochures!

25. DaS Energy

DaS Energy New Member

Don't hear you complaining about the Chinese embassy on 'sovereign soil'. ???????