Why Do We Tolerate Bad Behavior From Blacks That We Wouldn't Tolerate From Others?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, May 18, 2015.

1. Zook

Zook New Member

Why do we tolerate atrocious black behavior that we wouldn't tolerate from other races? (That's what I wanted my title to be, but it was too long)

Imagine if Whites rioted, burned down the CVS, looted big screen TVs and murdered members of another race with hammers like terrorists everytime a White criminal is shot dead by police. I know it's hard to imagine that, because Whites would never react that way, but just try.

It's ridiculous what liberals put up with and even defend in the black community. But I want to know the underlying reasons for it. I am genuinely interested.

It's been proven that more White criminals are killed by police than black criminals. So why are there no "WhiteLivesMatter" slogans? Why would a bunch of Whites protesting Gilbert Collar's murder at the hands of a black officer be branded a bunch of White-Supremacist Nazis? Why does the liberal media not report any racial news when Whites are victims? Why is black unity a great thing, but White unity is evil and racist?

So, back to the question... WHY? Why do liberals tolerate atrocious black behavior that they wouldn't tolerate from other races?

Here's my own theory on the matter...
    Liberals secretly see blacks as geneticaly inferior and expect that sort of behavior from them. They know they cannot teach blacks to behave themselves like civilized human beings, so they lower the bar for them and just make up excuses to stop others looking down on them for it.

I honestly don't think my theory is far off the mark.

It seems blacks can literally do no wrong in the eyes of White liberals. The entire black race could arm themselves with AK-47s and travel from the East coast of the United States to the West coast killing all Whites in their paths whilst chanting "Only Black Lives Matter" and still libs will make excuses for them and enable them to continue. Let's get some opinions as to why people tolerate uncivilized black behavior in what is SUPPOSED to be a civilized society.

Brewskier and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Esau

Esau Well-Known Member

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

also your premise is false and any discussion thereafter is based on this false narrative, that being america is a civilized society. you have to define how you reached that strange conclusion first.

3. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

Everything beginning from the first word to the last period in your post is pure fiction. Judging by the sentiments expressed in this site alone, people don't tolerate black people let alone any of the behaviors. Click on any thread with "Blacks" in the title and read the condemnations. I could address the rest of your post point for point, but I learned here that this is just another anti-Black thread created for some lulz.

4. Zook

Zook New Member

You know Kalispell, Montana? Civilized society. Basically, anywhere around 99% White... civilized society. You've been exposed to Baltimore type people too long.

5. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

White liberals oppose the militarization of the police. There are probably channels on your TV other than Fox News. You should check them out some time.

6. Zook

Zook New Member

No, you don't understand...

You think a few moaners on this website have any power??

Let me make things a little more clearer for you... substitute White people for the black terrorists in Baltimore, Ferguson and anywhere else a black criminal got shot and the local black terrorists rioted, looted and beat up random White people in racial hate crimes that were never taken seriously. How would that go down?

Think about it for an hour or two. Relly critically analyze the situation. Then get back to us, k?

{Mod Edit - Response to off topic deleted}

7. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

Your OP barely had credibility to start with. Then you decided that "Whites" would be capitalized, and "blacks" not. So your racial bias became quite clear. Time to stop reading.

toddwv and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Zook

Zook New Member

I don't respect blacks. They don't deserve capitalization. I have no problem admitted that.

- - - Updated - - -

Add ALL those "riots" up and they don't even come close to that riot in one Baltimore. But nice try anyway.

How many blacks did these "White rioters" kill in racial hate crime mob attacks? None, you say?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/0...n-community-sees-hammer-murder-as-hate-crime/

10. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

You really struck a nerve with the Libs Zook! It's fun watching them get bent out of shape! :bounce:

11. Zook

Zook New Member

I think deep down they're ashamed of themselves. That's why they've all sideswiped the main issue of the thread.

12. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    Since you identified "We" as in liberals, (meaning it doesn't include anyone else except liberals) and since you made no exceptions, (you mean ALL liberals) I was expecting some hard hitting evidence, you know; smoking gun evidence, stop the presses stuff, that liberals do indeed tolerate criminal activities but only from blacks. Ok. I'll bite. Where's where's the proof?

Methinks you should state that it's your OPINION that all liberals tolerate black criminal conduct based on the fact that you said so and no one should question your word because it it the living personification of truth. Thus you say it, thus you command it and your word, is sufficient reason. I have absolutely no doubt that your unbiased conservative friends here consider your word "absolute", on par with the "Almighty" Herself.

Considering that our court system and prisons are filled with blacks, with nary a protest from any liberals, I'm puzzled as to how you have arrived irrefutable conclusion about liberals. Please enlighten me.

13. Zook

Zook New Member

Liberals support the #blacklivesmatter/#nojusticenopeace/#handsupdontshoot idiots, don't they? As far as I'm concerned those are terrorist slogans as they are synonymous with black riots/looting whenever a black criminal dies by cop. Hands Up Don't Shoot didn't even happen anyway, so they are intellectually dishonest, to boot.

What happens when a black criminal thug is killed by a cop in self-defense? The black terrorists riot, loot, kill and burn down their own neighborhood... then the next day the White liberals turn up and so do extra police officers... which results in a few nights of relative calm as the White liberals stand there with their camera phones out begging police not to hurt the poor, innocent, down-trodden, dindu nuffins.

It's a joke to say liberals don't defend black criminals in this day and age.

14. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

No one said anything about power. According to your OP, this topic was supposedly about tolerating bad behavior. The rioters were arrested, jailed, and fined. So no injustice, no tolerance. Your case is a flop.

15. kgeiger002

kgeiger002 Active Member Past Donor

Not many rioters were arrested.

16. Zook

Zook New Member

Not many terrorists were arrested and the black prosecuter spoke to the black terrorists and promised them she'll do all she can to deliver them what they deem "justice." Your case is a flop. But nice try anyway.

17. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

All those white guys were just misunderstood, I'm sure.

18. Zook

Zook New Member

White people don't make excuses for criminals. You must be thinking of the black community... dey dindu nuffins, right? Dey goot boys who iz turnin' dem lyfes arount, right?

19. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

What's the main issue? Nothing more than the typical racist rant with little basis in reality. Why should we care about the standard white trash tripe that is probably culled straight from Stormfront? It shows very little thought, no insight, and holds little value in regards to discussion.

20. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

This thread is based on several false premises and nothing more than a racist rant by a poster who just wants to rail against Blacks and isn't interested in legitimate intellectual discussion.

21. orogenicman

orogenicman New Member

Dude, bad behavior is bad behavior no matter the skin color. Do we tolerate bikers who butcher one another in front of families? No. Of course we don't. Race is not the issue. The issue is the behavior.

22. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    1) I have no break down of the demographics of who supports "Black Lives Matter" nor am I able to find one. To assume anything would be intellectually in error.

2) You are welcome to your opinions, however dysfunctional as they appear to be.

3) Unless you can provide evidence that the majority of liberals do indeed defend criminals, I daresay the joke is on you.

23. Esau

Esau Well-Known Member

interesting observation. im sure most people would not even have noticed the media deception going on such is the brainwashed state of people.

24. Mr_Truth

25. Mr_Truth

No excuses for criminals?

You must have forgotten how they supported a criminal tax evader, gave away free food and coffee to supporters, aimed guns at police and feds, and threatened unlawful behavior in Nevada:

https://www.google.com/search?q=arm...a=X&ei=RS1bVaamGovAtQWYvIGQBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoBA

This has been called white terrorism by some.