US Defence Intelligence: We Will Facilitate the Rise of IS

Discussion in 'Terrorism' started by Sly Lampost, May 23, 2015.

1. Sly Lampost

Sly Lampost New Member

For all those naysayers here, the proof that the US had a hand in developing the Islamic State is spelled out in a declassified US Defence Intelligence Agency. The idea was to help them rise to power so they could help "facilitate" US policy in the region.

Source

2. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Well sure. Same old same old.

We really should get rid of the Neo-Cons running this government, they've been up to these same old tricks ever since the 50's.

The stupid fools are spending our tax money on geopolitics, and meanwhile tens of thousands of people die horrible deaths and the scumbags profit from it.

The worst part of all is that some prime grade-A (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) thought it was actually important to remove Assad from power.

I wonder if it's the same groups of (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s who wanted to remove Saddam Hussein?

If so, they haven't learned anything, 'cause they screwed that one up too.

Seems to me, it's "three strikes you're out" time.

3. Sly Lampost

Sly Lampost New Member

I entirely agree that the Neocons must be put to sleep, once and for all. And yet we shouldn't blame all the past US foreign policy activity and mistakes on them. The elite and their think tanks, like the CFR, are the ones who have perpetually sought to extend and protect US hegemony since the end of WWII - and the US state abide by their advice and direction. Business is always the behind-the-scenes motivator of the state. The Neocons are just the latest irruption of mad over-zealousness. There was plenty of that also during the cold war, too. The overall cure is for the US to modify its military backed foreign policy and seek to get on with other nations on an equal footing.

4. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

Where are those fanatical pro-US supporters on this forum? The silence is deafening. Aren't you ashamed of your own government misdeeds? Just a little bit. Don't tell me it's Obama's fault. When it comes to a foreign policy, it's all the same. Everyone is on the same page. You are in the bed with ISIL/ISIS/IS/Daesh whatever you want to call it. Highly likely you've conceived a complete retard.

5. Sly Lampost

Sly Lampost New Member

I rather like the silence their absence for a change... :clapping:

6. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

So are you saying Hillary Clinton was up to her eyeballs in all this?

The DIA report, formerly classified “SECRET//NOFORN” and dated August 12, 2012, was circulated widely among various government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA, State Dept., and many others.

The document shows that as early as 2012, U.S. intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a U.S. strategic asset.

7. Injeun

Injeun Well-Known Member

Why would you pin this on Republicans when the Democrats have been the ones in power since 2007 until this year, 2015? Still they hold the Presidency, the Veto and Executive Action power. The Obama admin has destabilized Egypt by encouraging the overthrow of Mubarak, Iraq by removing our troops too soon, Libya by bombing Ghadaffi, and Syria by funding the rebels. Not to mention the disharmony and strife that Obama and the Democrat party has created in our own country during the same time period. When Obama took office, Bush handed to him a stable Iraq and middle east.

8. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

Everything you claim is valid up until this point except for the Dems being in power since 2007. Bush left office in 2009.

This is abject nonsense.

9. Tuniwalrus

Tuniwalrus Banned

Democraps own the White House, and until recently owned Congress. In the time Nobama owned the White House *AND* the Democraps owned Congress, there had not been one single budget. Within 100 days of the GOP getting into power in Congress, there is suddenly a balanced budget. While in many ways I think Democraps and RINOs are two animals cut from the same cloth; clearly the Democraps single highhandedly almost destroyed America since Nobama gained power.

10. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

The same grade-A (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) who thought was important to remove Saddam from power. Three guesses as to who, and the first two guesses don't count.

11. Tuniwalrus

Tuniwalrus Banned

Please also make mention that Nobama Bin Biden has tried to set up Iran to execute Israel, has added more to the deficit than EVERY president before him put together, has vetoed America becoming oil independent, and has caused race relations to be worse than at any time since the 1840's.

12. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is a great illustration of how much propaganda is produced and fed to the raging masses on a day to day basis. This is especially true in relation to foreign policy where the "necessary illusion" that we are a pillars of justice, peace, and freedom.

The reality is that almost all of our foreign policy is based on "money" and maintaining the power of the oligopolies that are pulling the strings regardless of who sits in the Presidential or congressional chairs.

These folks do not care about "right and wrong". If arming and supporting Al Qaeda is what it takes to achieve an end than that is what it takes.

The level of effort put into disinformation and propaganda what I find amazing. The control over the mainstream media is also quite something.

13. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

I think the entire U.S. military needs to go on strike until it finds out where the orders are coming from. It's time to hit the reset button on DC.

14. Tuniwalrus

Tuniwalrus Banned

You people cannot even solve Ireland. How would your kind even have a clue how to deal with the Middle East?

15. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

They will find a way to spin or bury it, like they always do.

16. Ethereal

Ethereal Well-Known Member

When they are confronted with something like this, they simply pretend it doesn't exist and eventually it will go away and they can get back to talking about gay marriage, abortion, race wars, and immigration.

17. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

Republican, Democrat, conservative, liberal, you pretty much got it. But I do not see how you can give Obama a pass. Our foreign policy is still run by the civilian commander-n-chief which is the president of the good old USA. He appoints his own National Security advisor and the security council, he appoints the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He tells DOD, State, CIA, NSA, DIA, all the other organizations what he wants through the appointed heads he himself appointed.

The president receives a daily intel briefing and is given a book on all of this stuff for him to look through. Congress really has little say in the foreign policy arena outside of approving the people the president appoints and wishes to occupy all these different positions. When it comes to war, congress declares it which hasn't been done since WWII and the president through the military fights it. Congress also controls the funding for war. But when it comes to foreign policy, those in congress of the same party of the president as more part of the administration than congress as they always back the president no matter what he does.

Vietnam was the last time congress actually brought a president in line with their wishes when it comes to foreign policy. But you can bet your bottom dollar since the Democrats controlled congress at the time, if the president was a Democrat they would have done nothing.

By the way, there is what the American People think of the President's foreign policy:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval_foreign_policy-2821.html

18. perotista

Who is they? Getting rid of Assad and earlier, Qaddafi was President Obama's idea. I personally would have left Qaddafi alone as he was in the process of trying to become friendlier with the U.S. and heeded Assad's warning. Granted neither were nice guys, but neither were enemies of the U.S., they were neutral at worst.

We have a huge can of worms going on in the middle east which no one knows how to handle or even how to try to get a grip on the handle. Most of it is the results of our own doing. The way I look at this is Bush was responsible for everything that happened, good or bad until 20 January 2009. On that date it became Obama's responsibility. Bush couldn't do a thing after that date to effect one little iota piece of events happening in the middle east.

In other words, I give a pass to no one.

19. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

Regarding the insertion of Crats & Cans as a distraction:
    8-9 March 2015
    a “highly agitated” Secretary Nuland contacted Minister Lavrov yesterday demanding that Russia immediately order Iran to return to US custody the 4 CIA agents arrested and detained for directing ISIS terror forces in Iraq.

her reply to Minister Lavrov when asked by whose authority she was speaking, and to which she replied, “Cheney gives the orders here now, not Obama, and you (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s better get used to it!”
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1844.htm

BTW, The British put the Saudi Wha habi crazies in control of Arabia, and the US has been in support of those bandits eversince, and both parties of the deluded, deceived, and collectively insane US political system participated whole heartedly in creating all the disasters of the last 100 years or so.

20. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

so republicans created ISIS just to try and make Obama look bad, that's pretty low ...

21. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar were the ones who wanted a regime change in Syria, and I guess Assad's opposition to the Qatar pipeline gave them the okay from Washington. Turkey formed a group called Friends of Syria and they had meetings in Istanbul. Turkey's purpose was to expand into Syria, that's why they invited the Syrian refugees into Turkey. The first fighting started in Homs...a Turkoman stronghold, and after they took the city, the sixty thousand Christians were notified to leave or be killed. This ethnic cleansing was never mentioned in the MSM.

I sensed from the start that the Turkish Intelligence was behind the shooting in Syria, and that it was not Assad. After seeing the cover up of the Maidan snipers, I'm sure it was with Washington's blessings. Strangely enough, shooting people randomly is a time proven method for the Turks. It's something that goes back to 1822, and the first genocide committed on the island of Chios.

Later in the Syrian war the terrorists were coming from SA and Qatar, but also from Turkey, Dagestan, and Chechnya. These jihadists were armed and trained by the Turks to fight the Kurds in Syria. It was also common knowledge that the so called 'moderates' we were training in Jordan as well were Al Nusra/Al Queda terrorists.

How many Shias, Alawites, Christians and other minorities were being killed by our trained terrorists, were of no concern to Washington. I guess they were the dispensables.

NOW SON, DON'T BE EATING ANY UNCOOKED BODY PARTS, YOU HEAR ME!
    [​IMG]

22. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

wrong. this was a prediction, not a call for support.

23. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

Agreed, but the law of unintended consequence was rather easy to predict, wouldn't you say?

24. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Yep; I keep telling posters that (in my opinion) G.W. Bush and company were grade-A screw-ups and so, too, are Barack Obama and company. I don't see either the former nor current president with clean hands in this and nor either of their Secretaries of State and nor Secretaries of Defense. I WILL NOT issue Barack Obama a free pass on this crapola after I spent nine-tenths of G.W. Bush's two terms bashing him for screwing up.

25. perotista

Yep, both have dirty hands.