Russia caught lying again. Finally admits truth about MH17

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by ararmer1919, Jun 4, 2015.

1. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

The Russian defense firm, Almaz-Antey, the company that makes the BUK missle system, has finally come out and admired that MH17 was brought down by a BUK system, not a Ukranian Fighter Jet. This goes completely against what has to this point been the Kremlins almost delusion narrative that the plane was brought down by a Ukranian fighter jet. Putin and Kremlin officials officially blamed Kiev and even the US CIA for the attack just two days after MH17 went down. A few months back Russian state owned media began posting articles depicting what Kremlin sources claimed was a Russian satellite image showing a Ukranian Fighter attacking MH17. This photo was soon proven to be a fake however and Russian media suffered huge embarrassment. Also recently another kremlin "satellite image" that supposedly showed Ukranian BUK systems near the area where the missle that brought down mh17 was presumably fired from, was also proven to be photoshopped. Oddly enough, Russian state owner media, who has been championed by its brainwashed slaves (Excuse me, I mean readers) as a news source that has "never once told one lie" and "has never been wrong" have yet to make even a slight mention to this enormous revaluation. Curious right?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32972406

What you think of this??? The degradation of Russian nation and it's people evident?

2. sharik

sharik Banned

no lies whatsoever; the airliner might have been downed by Ukraine's fighter planes as well as its ground missile launchers.

3. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Thank you sir. Thank you so much for that post. I am literally laughing my ass off.

4. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

the Russian govt. is back to its Stalinist ways.

5. sharik

sharik Banned

i actually meant to say it was either a fighter or a missile launcher, not that the plane was shot by both of these.

6. alexsp

alexsp New Member

All the same you could say about the US evidence as well as about western slaves (Excuse me, I mean readers) and their degradation, it's just a matter of the point of view.
    It's better to ask "cui bono?". Actually I have no idea why Russians would have needed to take the jet down but it would be far more beneficial for the US.

7. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

it was a BUK missile

8. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

To late friend. You said what you said and what you said was that you think it is possible that the plane was brought down by BOTH a fighter jet and a BUK launcher. Which of course, is absolutely retarded. Furthermore, did you not read the article I posted? The "it was a Ukranian fighter jet" has been officially debunked and not even the Russia propaganda state owned media is even attempting to continue what everyone else in the world knew was a lie from the get go. On two separate occasions Russian media has presented what they claimed as "irrefutable evidence" proving that Ukraine was at fault. The two satellite photos mentioned above, and in both instances these photos were PROVEN to be FAKES. So not only did Russia media present fake evidence and claim it as real, someone (the kremlin) also had to have made those fake images in order to try and trick you Russians in the first place. You literally can not escape the reality of what I just said. YOUR MEDIA LIES TO YOU. Or should I say, you are part of the lying media?

9. sharik

sharik Banned

by either of them, one or the other... don't go splitting hairs.

by whom?

10. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

11. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

RT has been running this story for days. Now, what were you saying about not a peep from Russian media?

To get to the actual story, they are not definitively saying it was a BUK and only a BUK. What is being said is that if it was a BUK involved, it had to have been an older model Russia no longer has, but Ukraine does have.

Now, carry on and have fun with your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) thread.

12. sharik

sharik Banned

i didn't but i meant it of course as stated later.

cannot find where it is clearly stated that no air missile was fired by Ukranian fighter jet.

13. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

On no, you're reading the British Bullsh*tting Corporation again. :roflol: I guess they forgot to mention this:

The CEO of the Russian BUK manufacturer Almaz-Antey, Yan Novikov, has announced a lawsuit against the EU for unjustified sanctions against his firm in connection with the MH17 tragedy. Novikov claims that “the BUK 9M317 missile type employed by the Russian Armed Forces is out of the question here, as the shape of the fragments does not match the damage caused to the aircraft.”​

14. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

They are being sued, what else would you expect?

15. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

If they are how bout a source hmm? Or should we just take your word for it? And that's your defense? "It's an older model so that means it obviously wasn't us". What the defense firm said is that the Russian military no longer uses the model they BELIVE may have been the one to shoot down the plane. That in no way shape or form somehow magically means that it must have been Ukraine. It is still completely likely that it was Russian terrorists armed with said weapon. They could have stolen it from one of the Ukrainian army bases they raided or perhaps even received it from Russia. Just because Russia's military no longer used that model doesn't mean they don't have any in their country to give to the terrorists. They had thousands if those launchers. Many of them are being used by the terrorists in Ukraine today. It is most likely that Russia terrorists armed with Russian weapons brought down that plane. Deal with it. Just google searched RT. Not one word from them about any of this that I could see.

But the biggest implication here is that if Moscow was wrong about their assumption that they kept trying to shove down our throats about it being "a Ukranian fighter jet" then what else were they wrong about? Why did it take them so long to figure this out? Or did it just take this long to finally admit it? However it's far more accurate to say not that Moscow got it wrong, but that Moscow has been lying this whole time trying to cover up her warcrimes.

PS. No. They clearly stated "it was a BUK" not "if it was a BUK"

16. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

We haven't gotten evidence from the west so much as attitude. The US and others fingered Russia and have ever since just kind of sat there and maintained that, at least from a public perspective. I view this as a tactic meant to work in the long-term, one based on the axiom that if you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth (yes, that's a Goebbels quotation). That's one big part of the strategy, anyway. Another part, perhaps the one other part needed, is to attack the credibility of Russia so that public perception will slowly and inexorably be made to line up with the lie, and so it eventually "becomes truth," because truth is so often dictated by majority opinion.

This is what organisations like the CIA are paid to do - study and implement ways to manipulate public opinion, particularly abroad and ostensibly to defend/protect US interests globally.

17. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Oh. Of course AFTER you said something stupid and realized it you suddenly actually meant something else. Ok dude. Have some self respect.

There are several links to different stories and reports in the article. Click on them.

- - - Updated - - -

And?? So what? Just because it was an older model that isn't actively used in the Russia military somehow magically means it was Kiev? Please, do explain you logic ma'am.

And so what if it's from BBC? Are you saying that Yan Novikov didn't admit that it was a BUK that shot down the plane and not a Ukrainian fighter jet as how the kremlin has been trying to force feed us for the past year??? If that is your contention then I'm sorry to burst your bubble... But he said it. Sorry.

18. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Russia has done the same exact thing. In fact they've done worse. Just days after the massacre Moscow accused Kiev and even the US CIA of the attack. They have constantly tried to shove down our throats their narrative that the Plane was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet. And has even gone as far as publishing to separate documents and imagines that they claimed were "evidence" paraded by all the state owned media, and were proven to be fake images that were photoshopped. And now they have completely abandon their "it was a fighter jet" narrative with this new revaluation that it was in fact, a BUK. Do you deny any of this?

19. sharik

sharik Banned

nah, it was you stupid enough to think here's someone who has no idea of how planes are shot down.

clicked them, still cannot find any disproval there.

20. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

BBC is no more committed to Truth than the rest of the controlled "Western" media.
    Comrad Ararmer must be related to the rest of the US/EU/Israeli rumor mills and false flag artists.

BTW if a missile had been used, everyone would have seen it's vapor trail, including all the gazillion dollar spy satellites hovering overhead.

21. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

If you have no idea how it happened why even comment on it? Why attempt to claim something if you "have no idea"??? Again, stupid.

Here is a link from the article to the first group of photos that the kremlin tried to trick you Russians with. Proven to be false.

https://www.bellingcat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Forensic_analysis_of_satellite_images_EN.pdf

22. Durandal

Which claims have come from which people in Russia, exactly? I did and continue to find it interesting that this statement about an older BuK system having been used, apparently coming straight from the company (notably not from Russia's government), has now come out long after earlier speculation and claims about a Ukrainian fighter being involved. It's my impression, however, that the claims about Ukrainian fighter jet involvement were speculation and individual opinions, not official statements and accusations by the Russian government. I'm also pretty sure that there's no official statement from Russia blaming the CIA for it, but that is rather some personal opinion/speculation as I stated above.

Accusations against Russia by the US have been far more definitive, however, and those in fact came first. I see the countering statements about possible Ukrainian and CIA involvement as reactionary statements meant to try and defend Russia in the public state against the US's accusation. If evidence was fabricated for this, then that was a very stupid thing to do, because it does undermine Russian credibility. The US has been more clever about it, simply claiming that evidence exists but then refusing to show it :D See, that's where the US excels - skillful lying and manipulation of the public. Russia has failed to keep up with it as well as they could or should have. Perhaps they will have learned from this experience by now?

23. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

So you deny that Yan Novikov has admitted it was a BUK and not a plane? Yes or no? Just so that we have a record of you stating that here for everyone to see. That way you'll look that much stupider here in a bit.

24. Durandal

Yep. I see all sorts of stories that aren't always friendly to Russia's current government show up in Russian media, in fact. It's nowhere near as "state-controlled" as some would have us believe.

Sadly, most in the west don't know enough Russian to check this out for themselves...

25. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

If Comrade Obama can lie and act like Comrade Uncle Joe, why not Comrade Putin ???