Bombshell at FOIA Hearing !

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Don Townsend, Jun 6, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Don Townsend

Don Townsend New Member Past Donor

http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-...n-sign-at-sandy-hook-june-3-2015-2512962.html

On June 3rd the 2nd FOIA HEARING TOOK PLACE IN Sandy Hook , CONNECTICUTT where Wolfgang Halbig is the plantiff He is a Nationally known School Safety Expert who has been investigating the many inconsistencies and unanswered Questions concerning the supposed Sandy Hook School Shooting has had all his FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) Requests denied for two years. He finally had to file a lawsuit and subpoena witnesses. The first hearing took place on April 24 th. and it was the very definition of stonewalling and cover up. In the 2nd hearing some witnesses again ignored the subpoenas. All work orders after being completed have to be signed off on by the person performing the work and the Principle They had these signed documents through 2009 but still couldn't produce any signed completed work orders for the school after that . They were also unable to produce any documentation or knowledge of who supplied the porta-potties at the site , who did the BIO-HAZARD CLEANUP AT THE SITE OF THE SO-CALLED MASSACRE. and no one knew anything about the permission slips required for The Sandy Hook Choir to sing at the Super Bowl, in fact no one knew anyone who went on the trip and there was no mention of it at the last School Board Meeting before the trip. Also , Throughout the whole Sandy Hook Farce One thing has been consistent the MSM AND OR THE GOVERNMENT has denied any involvement by the DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY even though there are several videos showing DHS Vehicles on site. Every indication points to the fact that Sandy Hook was indeed a DHS/FEMA CAPSTONE DRILL !
    A BOMBSHELL was dropped when Mr. Halbig’s Attorney was questioning Newtown Official Selectman E. Patricia Llorda about the Electronic Flashing” Everyone Must Check In” Sign in front of the Sandy Hook Fire Station. When asked who put the sign there Ms.Llorda responded . “I believe HOMELAND SECURITY PUT IT THERE .”
    Ms. Llorda was also asked about who had that SIGN IN SHEET associated with the sign and she had no knowledge of that. SO I GUESS DHS HAS THE SIGN IN SHEET.It looks like the coverup is going to continue, but that in itself speaks volumes. They now will be on record refusing to clarify the many glaring inconsistencies concerning this event or as most people refer to it A FEMA / HOMELAND SECURITY CAPSTONE DRILL! Both Hearings are online on youtube I would like your opinions and comments !

Video of the Bombshell 1 min. 24 sec. That’s going to expose everything !

[video]https://youtu.be/TpQxc0n6ZfQ[/video]

2. ballantine

ballantine Banned

If Sandy Hook was a drill, why wasn't it kept out of the media?

And if it was a false flag operation, it obviously didn't work.

3. Don Townsend

The whole operation was based on the Dunblane ,Scotland School Shooting in 1996. About a year after this incident all handguns were banned in Great Britain. In fact they can't even own a air rifle that produces more than 12 ft/lbs of energy barely enough to kill a squirrel or rabbit with a head shot. That was the purpose of Sandy Hook to enrage the public and play on our emotions so that Gun restrictions could be enacted ,but they failed Nationally ,but are achieving some success such as the NEW YORK SAFE ACT PASSED COVERTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. if they had one photo of Adam Lanza in that school dead or alive they would have used it as the POSTER CHILD EQUIVALENT TO GET ANY GUN LEGISLATION THEY WANTED PASSED,BUT THEY DON'T HAVE IT !

Caps are for emphasis I'm not yelling

4. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Ha ha - you can be as loud as you want, you're among friends. :)

Well, the only substantial comment I can make is anyone who thinks they can disarm Americans is a moron. It'll never happen. First of all, half of America doesn't care in the least whether their weapons are legal or not, and secondly, if the government somehow manages to ding the legitimate supply of weapons or ammo by "regulating" them, the American people will simply turn to the cartels.

Weapons are exactly like drugs, there are only two choices: 1. tax and regulate, or 2. enrich the cartels. And the two are not mutually exclusive, the extent of number two depends on how well you do number one. If you make it onerous or impossible to fulfill the legal requirements, people will look elsewhere.

This is not rocket science, the morons pushing the anti-gun politics should have learned something from the pot laws. If there's money to be made in weapons, the cartels will simply shift from drugs to weapons. Same as they shifted from pot to coke, and coke to meth.... they can use the same tunnels to bring in the ammo as they do to bring in the heroin. And if you shut 'em down don't think for a minute they won't find another way. Where there's a demand there will always be a supply, and the demand for weapons in this country is not going away.

5. Don Townsend

Do you remember these two QUOTES :

DIANE FEINSTEIN SAID , “ If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright BAN, Picking Up Every One Of Them, MR. and MRS. America, TURN THEM ALL IN, I WOULD HAVE DONE IT !”

ERIC HOLDER SAID, “ We need some kind of anti-gun message every day, at every school , at every level. One thing I think is clear with young people and adults as well ,is we have to be repetitive about this. It’s not enough simply to have a catchy add on Monday and then only do it every Monday. We need to do this every day of the week and really BRAINWASH PEOPLE INTO THINKING ABOUT GUNS IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY .”

This issue is one of the reasons I'll be voting Republican this time after voting Democratic since Carter.

6. Grizz

Grizz New Member

Oh, please - send this drivel to the Conspiracy Theory site where it can be debated at length by true believers.

7. Don Townsend

It's a legitimate article about a legal COURT PROCEEDING. If that's a conspiracy theory that be a new one on me. Listen Mr Grizz just because you desire to ignore true facts about something doesn't give you any special qualifications in deciding where a OP should be placed. I suggest you Google Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True . The List Is quite long and many of them involved thousands of people and were kept secret for decades. So don't tell me the Government can't keep secrets. and now it seems the truth about Sandy Hook Is finally being revealed and I know you don't like it. Nobody likes being on the receiving end of a "I TOLD YOU SO" ,but you'll get over it !!!

8. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Would your government lie to you?