I self-identify... as a panda...

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Darkbane, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

As someone who self-identifies as a panda, I feel discriminated against on a daily basis... I like to lounge around in my panda pants and just munch on stuff for hours a day after I woke up from hours of rest... once in a while I will move around and do something but its only because I wanted to... as a trans-panda, people constantly attack me asking why I never do anything with my life... this is a clear negative attack against all trans-pandas and this hate will not be tolerated... stop discriminating against trans-panda's just because you're not one...

As a trans-panda, I am an endangered species... so I will be filing lawsuits against anyone who tries to prevent me from doing what I want when I want to, even if it disrupts your life and property... as a trans-panda my activities protected so you can't destroy my natural habitat, which is the corner store where I receive my nutrition, the couch where I conduct most of my daily activities, and pretty much anything else I say... I will not pay for any of these things as I have an entitlement to these natural resources in order to survive and keep my race alive...

because I'm a minority and endangered, if you disagree with me you're automatically racist, sexist, and homophobic... simply because I said so, your logic will not apply to any argument I have, any facts you present will not be allowed unless I first approve and agree to them (which I won't), generally everything has to be my way, cause I said so... I mean come on, you're not the trans-panda so what do you know about it, you can't tell trans-panda's what to do if you aren't one... its like, not fair, or something... (I reserve the right to change anything at anytime)

Sincerely,

Trans-Panda

P.S. I will be suing this website for not having a trans-panda emoticon for me to use in this message, thats discriminatory...

2. The Sentinel

The Sentinel Active Member

Pandas don't have standing to file lawsuits, nor have anything more than basic animal rights. Good luck with that.

3. TheSteve

TheSteve Member

I love your example of the madness that is befalling the nation. As a Lesbian Female in a mans body I too wish for my rights to use the ladies showering facilities. Sadly I do not have the money for the expensive procedures, so I will save the money and just stay in this Man Vessel.