Trump ran a casting call to fill room for his announcement -- with actors

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Bo_4, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Bo_4

Bo_4 Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Okay now listen up -- I'll give each of you kids 50 bucks, but don't tell anybody and no Mexican drug dealers or rapists .. got that? This is just too funny. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that there's no way Jon Stewart will leave the Daily Show as long as this guy is in the race. The comedy writes itself! :)

Hi there—
    We are working helping one of are associates out at Gotham GR – http://gothamgr.com/ with a big event happening on TUESDAY 6/16/15.
    This is an event in support of Donald Trump and an upcoming exciting announcement he will be making at this event.
    This event is called “People for a Stronger America.” The entire group is a pro-small business group that is dedicated to encouraging Donald Trump and his latest ventures. This event will be televised.
    We are looking to cast people for the event to wear t-shirts and carry signs and help cheer him in support of his announcement.
    We understand this is not a traditional “background job,” but we believe acting comes in all forms and this is inclusive of that school of thought.
    This event is happening LIVE and will be from 8:45AM-11:30AM. LESS THAN 3 HOURS
    This will take place inside / interior.
    The rate for this is: $50 CASH at the end of the event.
    We would love to book you if you are interested and still available.
    Please let us know and we will get back to you with confirmation.​

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

[​IMG]

2. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why would this be any surprise?
    Seems America is all about Play acting today....just ask Rachel Dolezal, or Bruce Jenner. Seems to me being paid to attend a rally is pretty tame in comparison to the other frauds we see.

Lets not pretend Trump is doing something everyone else isnt doing. Hows that Ferguson protest going? How about Unions bussing people in for any Democrat event they need bodies at?

Par for the course today.

Edit: Theres actually a Business Market for this lol.

http://libertychat.com/2015/06/rent-a-crowd-company-admits-politicians-are-using-their-service/

"Crowds on Demand"

3. Bo_4

You let me know when Hillary pays $50 a head for a crowd. Obama never needed to do it, and neither did any other mainstream candidate.

4. Arxael

Arxael Banned

LOL the two people you listed are currently being hammered by conservatives around the country. So you basically put Trump in the fraud basket.

Ah yes, the ole "They do it to, so let's excuse Trump". Is that right? Is that what YOU really want to see in a political candidate?

Conservatives making excuses for their own? Yep, par for the course.

5. RichT2705

You dont know that at all.

6. JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack New Member

Nothing surprising about it at all. Don't politicians do that all the time. Didn't Bush use the military as staged audiences? And several of them have used mandatory attendance scams at colleges, NO?

7. Arxael

Arxael Banned

Do you have proof otherwise?

- - - Updated - - -

If I remember right for one appearance of Bush, they photoshopped and added the same set of soldiers a couple of times in the picture. I'll have to see if that's still around.

8. RichT2705

I sure did.
    I wouldnt vote for Trump in a million years. I dont have such utter loyalty to a letter that I blindly embrace anyoine wearing it. Some of you guys on the left should try it. Start with that fraud in your own aisle Hillary Clinton.

not at all. Just saying, this isnt the original bit of news the OP was trying to paint it as.
    As I linked...theres an established business for this, who mentions working on both sides partywise. Whos to say Obama and hillary havent used them as well? They mentioned having one serious Presidential contender as a client either presently or in the past.

Liberals painting a picture of when a Conservative gets caught doing something...thats it's the first time it's happened. Par for the course indeed.

Bet the Union Busses will be loaded up with Hillary Attendees in the near future, and none of you will make a peep.

9. RichT2705

The onus of proof is not on me. It's the person who claimed definitively that "Obama and any other mainstream candidate" didnt need to do this.

I've already shown you form the link that Republicans and Democrats are using this service. So anyone making a claim that XXX hasnt used it, should be the one proving it.

Clearly people ARE using this service...could be anyone.

10. JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack New Member

Never heard that but wouldn't doubt it one bit. And don't forget about those democrat rallies where they bus in captive audiences from the retirement homes and the welfare offices. Politics in this country has been a scam for numerous decades now.

There are only too types of politicians, corrupt ones, and honorable ones who will never be allowed to be elected.

11. Arxael

Arxael Banned

You'll have to show where I support Hillary or the Dems. Nice try but a fail on your part.

Well if you have proof show it. Otherwise you are just making a baseless accusation that is meaningless. What is fact here is that Trump DID do that.

Nowhere in the OP nor subsequent comments was that claim EVER made. Again another fail on your part, YOU are par for the course on FAIL this morning that is for sure.

You can "bet" all you want, but the fact is Trump was caught and all the other stuff you mentioned is just meaningless trash. You say you aren't supporting Trump, but looks like your sure defending him by making baseless accusations against Hillary and others on what they "might" do and trying to deflect what Trump DID do.

12. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

13. Bo_4

I was involved in the Obama campaign here in Idaho. When he came to Boise State in 2008, he filled the room with 12,000 and another 5,000 were turned away.

Nobody was paid.

14. Arxael

Arxael Banned

Yes, but there is no proof Hillary or Obama did which is MY point. That is why I asked if you had proof otherwise.

15. Bo_4

16. RichT2705

If you dont support them, why jump in and defend?

Already did.

I linked you the company that does this, and his statement on record that he's worked on both sides of the aisle. Your defense is the meaningless spin Im afraid. Ive linked you a company that is staffing rallies for people running in elections...both Republicans and Democrats apparently.

It's implied by the OP and the tone of the statements. If this was to be seen as run of the mill, why post it at all? I notice none posted anything about Trump eating eggs, or driving cars....

No fail here. Sorry that I squashed this nonsense thread so quickly.

Wouldn't vote for him in a Million years. He's simply not believable to me. Nowhere did I say , or imply he hadnt done this..or hadnt been caught doing this. This was not in dispute. I only took the ****"NEW"**** off of this routine occurance.

Businesses dnt form without a market. Sorry you dont understand.

17. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

I just found you an example of Obama planting a bunch of fake "doctors" to hype his
    Obama Care mess, giving the false impression that doctors supported it.

It's called deception. Same as Trump.

18. RichT2705

Cool story Bro. Forgive me if I don't get out my Notary Public stamp and certify it.

19. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

While no names given a political operative I heard interviewed last night said this is not unusual, looked down upon yes, but not unusual.

20. RichT2705

I think that about closes this farce, and knocks a few White Knights off their mounts.

Everyone does it....even his Holyness, Lord Obama.

21. Bo_4

Photo-ops often involve deception.. always have, always will.

Running casting calls and paying actors to show up is an entirely different animal.

22. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

And so what? On the far out assumption Trump could possibly when and get into the general election he'll have no problem filling up places at that point. He's a self promoter, a brilliant one at that and this is just evidence of that.

23. RichT2705

Doctors for Obama, as Yosh mentioned.

Enjoy your FAIL. Good day.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice spin attempt.

Not going to work unfortunately.

I find it funny that you have now resorted to basically saying the same thing others are trying to jump on me for. Deception is nothing new. Makes me wonder why you trotted out this trump piece in the first place, if a few replies later you were going to say this.

24. Arxael

Arxael Banned

To point out your error of course. You don't have to support someone to point out erroneous arguments made against them. I've also done the same for Mitt Romney in the past. That doesn't mean I support Mitt.

You linked to a company that DOES that, but you have not shown that Hillary or Obama did or that there is any proof of it. Your erroneous accusations are what is being called out here. You haven't shown proof Hillary or Obama did that is FACT.

"Implied"? No it isn't you just ASSumed. That's the problem you have nothing and you just try to throw (*)(*)(*)(*) on the wall and hope it sticks. Sorry you got called out on your BS comment.

Nope you are full of fail, first you accused me of supporting Hillary and now you can't even show proof either Hillary or Obama used such a service. Yes, you are full of fail.

I'll throw your dumb question right back at you, "If you don't support him, why defend him" by trying to deflect from the thread. This is about Trump doing this, feel free to start another thread showing where Hillary or Obama did and quit deflecting.

- - - Updated - - -

So they weren't real doctors? Care to show where they weren't?

25. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

Are you still having trouble understanding Trump's motives?

Trump is not running. He has not filed any paperwork, yet.

He doesn't want a Republican to win.

Trump has praised both Clinton and Obama over the years.

The vast majority of his donations have gone to Democrat candidates.

All Trump is doing is acting as a poison pill by saying outlandish things to make the GOP look extreme.

I have no doubt this is a coordinated effort between Trump and the DNC.

Wake up people.

Don't be fooled by a DNC plant.