NBP Leader: 'FINISH THE MISSION, KILL SLAVE MASTERS'

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by MolonLabe2009, Jun 25, 2015.

1. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

We need to stop this divisive rhetoric.

It is destroying our Nation.

We are better than this.

We must overcome this terrible time and love one another.

I weep for our Nation.

Please God help us.

'FINISH THE MISSION, KILL SLAVE MASTERS'

2. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

I went to the link above and while looking at the photo of Black Panther Malik Shabazz I noticed that someone was missing.

It took a few seconds then it dawned on me, Barack Obama isn't in the photo.

I suppose Obama is keeping a low profile since he won the lotto and moved into the White House any time when the New Black Panthers are spewing their hate towards whites but I'm sure Barack, Michelle, Valerie, Eric and Loretta all are giving their approval.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-with-new-black-panthers-at-2007-selma-rally/

3. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

And, watch - the same people who have been talking all week about Dylan Roof - will say very little about the NBP's calls for violence. The closest thing may be a general condemnation of hate speech, but nothing specific. Nothing that explicitly identifies black racist sentiment against whites.

4. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

God isn't going to help us, with all due respect to my fellow Americans and their religious beliefs. By no means would I disrespect them(and in fact, I've refrained from religious discussion mostly.) The only ones who can help us now, is ourselves. We must determine, once and for all what we want. I for my part, want a US Government that's financially solvent, that works together to solve problems and moves ahead.

I also want an America where we can walk down the streets at night and not have to worry about getting shot. I want an America where our kids have access to the finest education. I want these same kids to be protected from gangs and other crap at school. Very literally, Rudy Gilulani might be the most effective mayor in US history in cracking down on these criminals. If what was done in NY was done across the country, we'd be in a better place.

No tolerance for any of this crap, regardless of race. I want these things, and one of the things I had come to realize is this: If we want these things, there are people we're better off without: Skinheads, the KKK, the NBP. Illegal Immigrants. All of them, without doubt bring harm to America. The war against Communism was a righteous struggle, one that we didn't realize needed to be fought here at home as well.

All of these groups divide America, all of the individuals compromised of them have no loyalty to the USA. All of them must be removed from our midst if we are to recover.

5. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

They're just as much part of the problem as those who can't admit that there is a problem with racism in this country.

6. Terrapinstation

Terrapinstation Well-Known Member

Surely this clown has been arrested by now right? The DOJ hasn't brought him in yet? Well, I'm sure it'll be any minute....

7. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

When you see pigs fly...

8. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

If by racism you mean a belief in the inherent inferiority of people based on their race I don't think many whites believe that.

But there are many people like myself who see bad black behavior as the biggest reason holding black people back.

Does that make me a racist?

I don't think so.

9. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

Shabazz was in Charleston after Walter Scott was killed, trying to stir things up. He really didn't get anywhere because Scott's family did not want Shabazz, Sharpton and other race baiters to be there. They just wanted the truth and justice.

10. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

Nobody would have ever heard of these people if right wing media has not made them into a hobby horse.

11. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

I don't think that makes you racist either.

However we have to admit that their is a problem with race in this country when we have to fight over taking down a historically racist flag from the state capital. We have to admit that there is a race problem when there is a dicussion about whether or not to take down a statue of the founder of KKK from a state capital.

There is a race problem. Pointing out facts doesn't make you racist. There are problems with urban inner city crime and they are tied heavily to the black community. They need to be addressed.

Those problems however do not take away the fact that there is racism still.

12. Papastox

They are left wing terrorists espousing a race war.

13. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

They are a little bitty fringe group that right wing media keeps promoting.

There are plenty of right wing groups out there pushing race war. Before 2008 and 2012, there were right wing politiicans advocating civil unrest if a black man got in the White House.

Liberal media doesn't constantly bring them up,the way trash blogs like WingNutDaily do with the NBP.

14. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

What's that? No actual condemnation of the NBPP from left leaners? No surprise there. Those who tout themselves as being anti-racist are wolves in sheep's clothing who're simply anti-white. They make themselves obvious though inconsistency.

15. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

True its not like they march around chanting things or anything... Oh wait they do.

Whats wrong you cant label them as racist so you have two choices.. Ignore them or pretend its all nothing but fearmongering... I guess you picked the 2nd path.

16. Russ103

Russ103 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol, so ignoring people who call for violence is the way? Oh, I get it... Only when the people calling for violence are of a certain color.

17. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

Nobody would've heard of these people if they hadn't showed up at polling stations with billy clubs, and talked about the need to kill some white babies. Did you forget about that?

18. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Because left wing media will not report what is inconvenient to their world view.

19. Josh77

Josh77 Well-Known Member Past Donor

A little bitty group... but when a SINGLE crazy white guy shoots a place up, all whites are racist, and everyone who flies a confederate flag is racist??? Double standards much?

20. SiNNiK

SiNNiK Well-Known Member

Sadly it seems so. Here in this video is a black man calling for the death of white babies, and the white people that are there are pretending they don't hear him and just walking around. The guy has a megaphone for crying out loud!

[video=youtube;iLWmo2kCa8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWmo2kCa8o[/video]

21. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

You've missed the recent hysteria over these so claimed groups and the attack on Southern memorials or something? I would venture to guess there are more members of the NBP and Nation of Islam than so claimed white supremist groups.

22. Papastox

Excuses, excuses...liberal media CONSTANTLY trashes the right and they don't care if what they are saying is a lie. They have learned from Goebbals----if you tell a lie often enough, people begin to believe it as true. The NBP is a left racist group. Libs can't call the Right racists when they too have racists in their midst. Farrakhan comes to mind as does the "Rev" Wright. Libs have zero credibility.

23. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Probably true, because we know the liberal media won't cover it. It doesn't fit the narrative that only whites can be racist.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny too because I've seen several comments this past week to the effect of "I would condemn a black racist too", yet those people are strangely absent from this, and other threads involving black racists.

24. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

Pigs do fly, he gets on Air Force One most every week :roflol:

25. Cubed

Cubed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why would you think that? Yes some blacks are racist against whites. Whites haven't cornered the market in racism. Every racial group has individuals who harbor racial sentiments, because it's an unfortunate part of life at this moment in time.

The idea should be to shun all racist elements, from blacks to whites to asian to whatever.

These are just another example of extreme elements that should definitely be shunned.