Another fake referendum is on its way...

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by Durandal, Jun 26, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I put this in the CT section since I'm engaging in paranoid speculation here. Anyway, I just came across this story:

http://rt.com/news/270046-greece-debt-deal-referendum

Greece to hold national referendum on debt deal

The Greek PM has announced a national referendum on July 5 on the conditions of the debt deal with international creditors. It’s up to the Greek people, Tsipras said, to make a fateful decision on the country’s sovereignty, independence and future.

“These proposals, which clearly violate the European rules and the basic rights to work, equality and dignity show that the purpose of some of the partners and institutions was not a viable agreement for all parties, but possibly the humiliation of an entire people,” Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said in a televised address to the nation, as cited by Reuters.

The referendum will be held on July 5, a few days past the June 30 deadline, Tsipras announced.

In order to avoid a technical default, Athens will ask for a short-term extension on the bailout program and buy time to hold the popular vote. Tsirpas further added that German Chancellor Angela Merkel and European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi have already been informed of the plans.

The referendum will be a simple “yes” or “no” question on the measures proposed under the debt deal, local media report. One way or the other Tsipras said that he will respect the will of the people, who have voted for him for his anti-austerity campaign promises.

----

I am reminded of the Scottish referendum. This seems to be how these things end up working now - a national referendum is held and the result is a pro-EU vote. See, I suspect it's engineered to make the Greek people believe that they themselves are opting to stay with the EU and do things their way, just as I would suggest that the Scots were similarly deceived. This would mean that the votes are not being counted accurately, of course, but rather that results are being cooked behind the scenes to favor the EU over the individual nation.

I therefore predict a pro-EU (pro debt deal) "vote" will result from this referendum.

If the world is being controlled by powerful elites who dictate public opinion and control governments, as many suspect (myself included), then a rigged referendum would be a perfect fit and something to be expected, just as a rigged electoral system for public representatives would be a perfect fit and something to expect.

2. Xanadu

Xanadu New Member

If they let the Greek people 'decide' to Exit the EU (that can be the outcome from now on, because when the tide turns (majority Europeans anti EU) Because establishments/governments need chaos to gain power. A Greek Exit could cause a lot of chaos in Europe (could start a chain reaction), because without increasing chaos in Europe they can't gain power, they simply need more chaos) By a referendum nobody can blame Greek politics and the EU (because a blame game can follow, and will increase pressure on Greek people/society, which will cause more chaos in Europe and in Greek society)
    It's always the rise in chaos in history, never rest or some balance for a longer period of time (not too much order abruptly, could cause to much chaos too), because that is what needed when this referendum is over, which is unlikely, because the nature of politics and power isn't about stabilization and rest of a society, it was always a lot of communication and confusion in a society.

Everything politics (via think tanks and masterminds) invents is causing chaos one way or another (a referendum itself is a collective event, the outcome could be pro or anti EU. Pro EU would mean; the same path for Greece (could be more debt again, because that is going to bring more anger, thus chaos in Europe) A Grexit would also mean more chaos, and Russian gas would also mean more troubles in Europe, because one European nation becomes dependent on Russian gas (and Russia is now portrait as bad in the minds of many Europeans by years of propaganda)