about mongol invade Europe.

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by hkisdog, Jun 29, 2015.

1. hkisdog

hkisdog Banned

1. is it true, Czech and Denmark defeated mongosl?

2, is it true, Mongols never ruled all Russia, and in most of time, the mongol army was not in Russia, ..(Golden Horde )

spain was ruled by blacks for 500 years, I guess a small mongol army can rule spain for 1000 years.

anyway china was even weaker than spain.

chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.
    genghis khan's law, killing a chinese = killing a donkey,
    sorry to mention this.

manchus ruled china for 300 years till 1911.
    Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The population rate was 100,000,000 chinese VS 1.000.000 manchus.

japan invaded china (1937-1945), and killed tens millions chinese. (the highest figure is 32 million )
    Russia and USA saved china.
    Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia
    Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In WWII, japan took the chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
    Battle of Nanking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese population is 10 times bigger than japanese population.

2. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Don't know; I'm not up my mongol history.

I don't think they occupied all of Russia, but certainly most of the southern regions, and I think they exacted tribute from the rest of the surrounding princes at the time.

Berbers, mostly some Arabs.

They were 'defeated' militarily a lot, certainly, but in the long run they merely absorbed their conquerers, both genetically and culturally, so those were mostly Pyrrhic 'victories' of a sort.

Sort of, yes; not by direct invasion, though.

The British and Indians did the most in the SE Asia sphere, Burma, etc.; William Slim was one of the best Allied generals in WW II, if not the best all around commander and logistician. Being stuck off in India and out of the Western press meant he didn't get much credit or fame, though; same for some of the more obscure Soviet division commanders, who had an unfortunate propensity to fall victim to Stalin's paranoia.

3. hkisdog

hkisdog Banned

-------------
    Good answer.

but there are two errors.

1)chinese were 'defeated' militarily a lot, certainly, but in the long run they merely absorbed their conquerers, both genetically and culturally, so those were mostly Pyrrhic 'victories' of a sort.

- no, mongols and manchus and others changed china.
    example, there are many Mongolian words in Chinese, include the F words.
    china lost its culture long ago, china do not have real Chinese national clothes.

and there were many blacks lived in ancient china.
    example, many Chinese say Cantonese look like African.

xianbei people and mongols killed most of them ( mixed black/yellow race)
    Today Chinese look like mongols( pure yellow race)

2)Sort of, yes; not by direct invasion, though. (japan invade china)
    at the end of WWII, Beijing, shanghai, Wuhan(once Chinese war time capital), Nanjing (ex Chinese capital)
    were ruled by japan.

4. hkisdog

hkisdog Banned

spain was ruled by blacks for 500 years, I guess a small mongol army can rule spain for 1000 years.

- Berbers, mostly some Arabs.

Yes, spain was ruled by blacks for 500 years, that why so many Spanish have very dark skin and a flat nose.

spain should thanks Russia and polish for saving spain from Mongols.
    in most of the time, there were no mongol army in Moscow.

spain should thanks USA and Russia for saving spain from Nazi.

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Just because a large number of invaders were from Africa, that does not mean they were "Black". I guess your ignorance and racism is showing.

Al-Andalus (Moorish Spain, Muslim Spain or Islamic Iberia) was conducted and ruled by the Umayyad Caliphate, a group that was of Arab/Semetic descent from North Africa. The same racial stock that rules from Turkey through the Middle East, into Egypt, Libya and on to Algeria and Morocco. They are not "Black".

As for "Darker Complexions", that is because not only were the Spanish (Iberians) descended from the Latins (Romans) who are also of darker complexion then then now, but also the Phonecians, Tartessians, Carthaginians, and the Aquitanians and many other darker skinned Eastern Europeans - Western Asians from the most ancient of times. That "Dark Complexion" you mention was common not only to the Romans at the time of their conquest of Iberia, but was the norm in most of Europe until the later expansion of the Nordic kingdoms centuries after the fall of Rome.

[​IMG]
    1st century BCE fresco.

And notice, the date of that fresco is over a thousand years before the Moorish invasion.

Go peddle junk like this elsewhere, it does not belong here.