ISIS threatens to topple Hamas tyrants in Gaza

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by MGB ROADSTER, Jul 1, 2015.

1. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

Militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threatened on Tuesday to turn the Gaza Strip into another of their Middle East fiefdoms, accusing Hamas, the organization that rules the Palestinian territory, of being insufficiently stringent about religious enforcement.

“We will uproot the state of the Jews (Israel) and you and Fatah, and all of the secularists are nothing and you will be over-run by our creeping multitudes,” said a masked ISIS member in the message addressed to the “tyrants of Hamas,” according to Reuters news agency.

“The rule of sharia (Islamic law) will be implemented in Gaza, in spite of you. We swear that what is happening in the Levant today, and in particular the Yarmouk camp, will happen in Gaza,” he said, referring to ISIS’s advances in Syria, including in a Damascus district founded by Palestinian refugees.

The terror group has also taken over swathes of Iraq and has claimed attacks in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Yemen.

The video statement, issued from an ISIS stronghold in Syria, was a rare public challenge to Hamas, which has been cracking down on militants in Gaza who oppose its truces with Israel and reconciliation with the U.S.-backed rival Palestinian faction Fatah.

Hamas is an Islamist movement that shares the jihadis’ hostility to Israel but not their quest for a global religious war, defining itself more within the framework of Palestinian nationalism.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne.../ISIS-threatens-to-topple-Hamas-in-Gaza-.html

WTF ?
    ISIS threatens to topple Hamas tyrants in Gaza ???
    :icon_jawdrop:

2. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Usually when some idiot pisses off everyone around him he gwts decked in the mouth

3. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

If ISIS has enough support within Gaza to pull this off, it's going to be a disaster.

4. Travis007

Travis007 Member

hahaha... now this is a blood letting that I will not care about..

5. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

There isn't anything new about this. As people have become despondent about Hamas being unable to in anyway improve their lives - just a continuous downward journey to hell, people in Gaza moved towards Salafi Jihad. Many years ago the International Crises Group warned Israel if she did not start talking to Hamas and making things better for the people she was going to have something much worse to deal with. Of course Israel did nothing to make it better but due to the reality that getting rid of Hamas would result in ISIS ruling the strip she was unable to do what she wanted to do, genocide on all of Hamas last Summer. The army is talking to Hamas, trying to come to some deal.

Things have got much worse because of the situation in Yarmouk in Syria - the one place in the world which Muslims say is more hell that Gaza. Anyway some Hamas were killed there by ISIS, as well of course as all the other Palestinian refugees they are beheading and so on. Hamas took this out on ISIS in Gaza, killing I think one, taking many into custody and blowing up one of their mosques. Since then they have been threatening Hamas and there have been several explosions by Gasa 'ISIS' who have also been firing rockets into Israel to try and get them to respond and make things hard for Hamas.

At the same time those who kind of think of themselves in Gaza as ISIS are divided. Some of them are fine with Hamas. They claim it is just personal grievances between them.

Those who applaud and clap their hands at the hope of Hamas being destroyed and ISIS taking over the region instead should be aware that unlike Hamas, ISIS does not accept Jews or Christians....... ever. That is what I think is being spread about the ME through Egypt's scapegoating of the MB. Watch out all of you. Life is not going to be so good when everyone is a Salafi/saudi Wahhabi.

6. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

Why not? You don't think that Palestenian civilians lives matter?

7. Korozif

Korozif Banned

Not anymore...

8. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

If you didnt believe the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are funding and supporting ISIS, do you believe it now?

Do you think the failure of IRAN to accept the nuke deal has anything to do with this?

9. Travis007

Travis007 Member

Hamas voters get their karma... aka "the fakestinians"..

10. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Nope. Not a disaster, a blessing. Will the misguided, uninformed and anti-Israel crowd object to Israel dealing with ISIS encroachment into Gaza and the West Bank with an iron hand?

Come to think of it, they probably would :wall:

11. Travis007

Travis007 Member

Divest from all Muslims.....we need to stop supporting any Muslim country.. we should not buy their products..

- - - Updated - - -

Let them kill each other till the last terrorist standing..

12. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

less than half of the people living in gaza voted in support of Hamas.

13. Travis007

Travis007 Member

Israel need to put up a lazer wall around it...and let these savages just go at it..they need to kill , its all they can do besides kill gays and women..and everybody else that they disagree with..

- - - Updated - - -

I can care less.. God wiling thise sesspool called Gaza is violent war zone and I care less who "wins"..

14. milorafferty

milorafferty Banned

Other than petroleum, what do they sell?

15. Travis007

Travis007 Member

MOD EDIT>>>RULE 2 PREVIOUSLY DELETED<<<

or I dont feel like being killed by a muslim terrorist... and have no respect for Palis that continue their blood libels and lies about the Jews and Israel...

Not everyone cares anymore about the savage muslim terrorists and what " group they are in"..so far all the groups are rancid blood thirsty savges.. Sunni, Shia.. Hamas, Hezbollah.. IJ..MB...who cares...let them get back to focusing their blood lust on each other and NOT the jews or Christians..etc

I pray ISIS and Hamas fight the the bitter end...

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing.....ZERO...

- - - Updated - - -

so you are saying every muslim that voted for Hamas is "undeserving or oxygen'?

16. Travis007

Travis007 Member

MOD EDIT>>>RULE 2 PREVIOUSLY DELETED<<<

but the terrorists that are Muslims all around the world are "not a problem"...LOL...

I was attacked on 9/11 and thre first wtc bombing.. Ive already experienced terrorism... Ive had my life changed by it..

Divest from all Muslim countries.. they do not give full womesn rights or gay rights, or relgious right..

DIVEST FROM MUSLIM APARTHIED COUNTRIES... which is every MUSLIM COUNTRY...

BUY FROM ISRAEL

17. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

The fact that you were impacted by 911 makes you incapable of making reasoned decisions when it comes to combating terrorism.

Your opinion is less valuable because you were directly impacted.

18. Travis007

Travis007 Member

what Muslim country gives Jews, Gays , Women equal rights?...not dhimmi status at the very best...

tell me JUST ONE

19. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Wish I knew what was going on in Bibi's Machiavellian mind. People in the U.S., with considerable coaxing from Netanyahu and Likud USA, wanted to arm ISIS to overthrow Assad. Look for more of the same with Hamas.

20. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

I would pay to watch ISIS try and take over Israel. I would give my life savings.

21. Travis007

Travis007 Member

yea sure.. thats real logic there.... laughable tripe

- - - Updated - - -

me too.. ISIS would be gone in 24 hours..scorched earth...

22. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

I don't expect you to ever allow yourself to see the truth, but that doesn't make it less true.

Being directly impacted by 911 gives you an irrational view of the world with respect to terrorism. It will always be that way. Thinking people should always discount your opinion on the topic.

23. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Apart from the reality that they are not all terrorists, though I grant it may help you to believe that with your desires, so despite the inaccuracy I would say you are in with a chance of winning the top prize for the one who hates all Muslims and wants them all dead, though you do have strong competition and also ....I think that wanting basically genocide is against the forum rules.

24. Travis007

Travis007 Member

In Bibis mind he says " My God, these radcial Muslims are savages with no human growth , just the lust for blood... I gotta manage this the best I can.. God give me strength"

- - - Updated - - -

I se the truth.. the Muslims offer humanity not much... sad but true.. but boy they can procreate fast..

- - - Updated - - -

tired of the canard that "its not all of them"...we never see any moderates ever rise up as if thye existed thse fake moderates they could wipe out ISIS with sheer numbers...BUT THEY DONT EXIST...as ever poll shows us.. the world has grown tired of this muslim LIE

- - - Updated - - -

Not wanting anything.. just giving it right back to the Jew haters..
    DIVEST FROM ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES... BUY FROM ISRAEL

- - - Updated - - -

noticed you didnt give an answer on what Muslim country gives Jews, Gays , women..equal status and rights... not dhimmi status and oppresion...

25. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

At some point in Israel's recent history, apartheid, ethnic cleansing and terrorism became 'defense'. Same pig, different lipstick.