Over 98% of California's population growth is from immigration and their offspring!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by getinvolved, Jul 1, 2015.

1. getinvolved

getinvolved Member

http://www.capsweb.org/about/our-tv-ads/caps-children-ad-2014

Now lets talk about reality. My house is worth around $500,000. The vast majority of people in my neighborhood speak Spanish or some Asian language at home. Many can't speak English at all.

There are loud parties with Mexican language music every weekend, Graffiti is constantly being sprayed everywhere ( Thank goodness my city cleans it up fast), crime is much higher now with gangs everywhere (Helicopters flying over at night at least a couple times a week looking for criminals), many houses are not being taken care of and falling apart, all the hospital trauma rooms have shut down and if you get into a serious accident you have to be air lifted by helicopter to the county hospital, 50%....YES 50% of car accidents are hit and run in Los Angeles because of illegals (Google it), etc. I could on and on what decades of illegal immigration has done but this is what the real world is like. This is no exaggeration and is caused by the lack assimilation FROM TOO MUCH IMMIGRATION!

2. Super21

Super21 Banned

I am thinking about voting for Donald Trump or Scott Walker.

3. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

It's only going to get worse. 500k is a little above the average median home value in my area, and like yours, it's becoming majority Hispanic. Similar problems to what you are experiencing. People will say this is "diversity" but I don't particularly care for it. I'd rather there not be mariachi music blasting down the road in every other car. I'd rather not see gang graffiti as I drive towards the freeway to go to work.

Sell your home and move to another state. $500k would buy a small mansion in certain areas of the country, and the demographics will be good for some time. The big thing to watch out for is when California and Texas collapse under the weight of all the immigration, and those same immigrants will flood into neighboring states. Hopefully that won't happen in my lifetime, but it may, at this rate.

4. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Scott Walker was an amnesty supporter up until recently. I don't trust him on that issue, at all.

5. Super21

Super21 Banned

I know, which is why I am uneasy to vote for him. But, he has taken a hardline stance on immigration which makes me believe he may be sincere. It doesn't seem to benefit him to do this unless he really means he changed his opinion. I don't know if I can trust him though which is why I am only considering a vote for him.

6. Athelite

Athelite Well-Known Member Past Donor

Depends on where you live I guess. The city I live in is pretty awesome. 45% minority last I checked but none of the problems you are facing. Even got a note on my windshield from some girl who hit my car earlier this week at a parking lot.

7. myview

myview Well-Known Member

This is why good people are starting to leave the cities. Here's the run down. My wife and I make much less than if we lived in the city. But average house here cost $177,000. Ours is about $140,000. So your thinking what a meager life you live, well lets see. I rarely lock my door, very little stress and a lot less traffic. My wife leaves for work 5 min before she has to be there. I need to stop talking before I convince city folks to move up here.

8. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

my question is... whats the point of bringing up your homes values... I don't see any followup mentioning why its important in your statement... however I'm going to assume you meant to add, its value is going to go down if things continue on the same path you see happening in your neighborhood... so I guess I have a new question, why haven't you sold it yet... I mean you've just laid out a clear and present danger that will dramatically change its value, but I don't see you saying you plan to sell it immediately... if you don't sell it, nobody to blame but yourself since you've clearly been able to identify a trend that will destroy its value... SELL SELL SELL...

9. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I do not know about "98%", but certainly well over half is from immigration since 1970.

If one looks at the students in the State's public schools, more than 50% are Hispanic. White students now make up less than a quarter.

The State now has more people than the entire country of Canada, and the population is edging towards 40 million (if it has not already reached that number).
    Just to put that into perspective, this is more people than there were in all the States during the Civil War—both North and South combined.

This shows how fast the demographics can change within the span of just a few decades.

Not surprisingly, this is putting a severe strain on the availability of housing, jobs, and supply of water in the State. Millions of former California residents have been displaced by the influx, they simply could no longer afford to live there. Unfortunately this has caused a rise in unemployment rates in the surrounding States—Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon—since there simply wasn't adequate enough job availability to absorb all these displaced people.

10. getinvolved

getinvolved Member

Nobody else has come out as strongly as he has. In fact everybody else wants some type of amnesty. But I agree, can we trust him?

11. ChiCowboy

ChiCowboy Well-Known Member

Same here. We had some gang problems in the '80s, but that's been cleaned up. Everyone I know speaks English, and every second generation immigrant is indistinguishable from other Americans.

12. Super21

Super21 Banned

That is what I mean. I don't really understand his motive because if he was flip flopping he likely would do what the other politicians do and use evasive language and choose a moderate position. He doesn't have to come out hard.

But you shouldn't count out Donald Trump. Donald Trump also wants to reduce legal immigration. I am waiting for the debates to hear them out on this issue and see which one is better.