Gaza will be declared ISIS Caliphate

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by stuntman, Jul 6, 2015.

1. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

After 3 missiles were fired thoward Israel which ISIS took responsibility on that firing, and after ISIS declared it will fire rockets thowards Israel and as well writing threats in Jerusalem, now Gaza which ISIS and their supporters exist there will announced it ISIS Chalipate.
    Abu Al-Ayna al-Ansari, a Leader of a salafist group in Gaza will declared it is representing ISIS in Gaza.
    Abu Missab, an aide to to Abu Al-Ayna al-Ansari said that if Hamas will not adopted ISIS ways and ideology, they will continue to attack Hamas and their buildings until they take over Gaza.
    Abu Azzam Al-Ghazzawim sent a massage to Hamas:
    Abu Qatadah Al-Filistini, an ISIS mamber who leads a faction in Aleppo called in video:
    Source: http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/gaza-to-be-declared-isis-caliphate/

2. HBendor

HBendor New Member

I would not be surprised for the moment this happens it will augur the end of Hamas.

3. MaiNutz

MaiNutz New Member

Bye bye Palestinians.
    Break out the Howitzers and walk the fire.

4. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Don't have a source for it because its in Hebrew but it was reported that Da'esh spread fliers in East Jerusalem that after the Ramadan it will start killing Christians, they give them that much to clear away from Jerusalem,

I think its considerate, in Syria and Iraq they wouldn't have waited that long...

5. stuntman

stuntman Well-Known Member

This one?

Source: http://www.jpost.com/Christian-News...ns-Christian-Arabs-living-in-Jerusalem-407406

6. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I guess, only my source said they will wait after the Ramadan,

Oh well, I suppose they left it open to the consideration of the individual murderous Jihadist.

When they chop enough heads they will get the food and water they so desperately need to live, that's all they ask after all, poor poor Palestinians :no:

7. HBendor

HBendor New Member

Has the <great Israeli Historian Martin Van Creveld born in 1946 in Rotterdam Holland> taken this into consideration?