Earmarks of MKultra w/Muslim close to federal government

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by ChristopherABrown, Jul 18, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Understand that courts in the US refuse to provide justice and allow an understanding of mind control. Also, MKultra is a proven CIA program.

How much coincidence does it take to know we are being deceived and mislead while being ripped off for our God given right to understand ourselves and human potential?

Indeed, it is clear to me that such potential is being used against Gods guidence and our potential. The facts support such conclusion.

The shooter in Tennessee immigrated to the US when he was 2 years old with his parents which was in the aftermath of the gulf war. He worked in a federal job, and it was erroneously reported his father worked for the city.

In a federal job for the TVA He could be closely monitored and manipulated, or "set up" for events in his life that could direct his psychology with conditional programming.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/muham...im-terrorism-photos-facebook-twitter-age-bio/

He had been arrested for a DUI, but appears as a devout Muslim. Two women not arrested were led away from his home in handcuffs following the shooting.

He mentions "desires" and "rewards" in his writings while also glorifying/typifying great Muslims as warriors.

ISIS does things Muslims don't do. Wearing ski masks and killing groups of boys for listening to soccer on the radio. ISIS is solidly linked to the Mossad and CIA through their founding leader.

The infiltrated US government needs reasons to extend the patriot act and the increased security under it.

Got brain? Are facts useful? Ate capable of using your brain to defend your rights and freedoms by enforcement of the 1787 constitution?

Can the brain conduct critical thinking?

Can you agree and accept that the framers intended for Americans to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?

Can you understand, agree and accept that the ultimate PURPOSE of free speech is to enable the unity needed to alter or abolish?

Or are you going to let the infiltration of our government control you, run your life and determine your future?

Your choice.

Back to the beginning. Do you value justice?

2. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Conspiracy thread. MK-ULTRA was terminated fifty years ago, Chris. The work products were unstable, unusable. I happen to know a lot about Dr. Gottlieb and Boris Pash and all that. We can talk about if you wish, but let's do it over in the conspiracy section.

3. ChristopherABrown

So you believe the CIA?

After the many things they were found doing in violation of the law, you still believe them?

After the east coast sniper, columbine, aurora, sandy hook, the Gifford a shooting, virginia tech, the North Carolina church, now this?

You say MKultra products were unstable. LOL! Already trying to label facts as something else.

Explain what you know about somnambulism that applies to MKultra just to demonstrate your knowledge.

How about we wait to find out about the two women before we pretend this is a conspiracy rather than a programmed mass murder using a Muslim.

4. ballantine

ballantine Banned

No. The CIA lies for a living.

You're talking about false flags?

Well, all I can say is, our CIA is only a tiny little part of a much bigger operation, and it's even an "official" part.

I don't think it's the CIA we really have to worry about. (Just my opinion....)

You want to see an example?

Google "Luis Angel Castillo".

(Or, here's a link to get you started: http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2008/01/luis-angel-castillo.html )

Mr. Castillo was Eddie Bayo's brother-in-law. He was brought up through the Bordentown Reformatory.

That would take a treatise. Is there something specific you wanted to know, or are you just testing my knowledge?

Did you know they made the kids at Bordentown eat hepatitis-laced cookies? Yeah man, I know all about it.

Okay, sure.

Based on what we know so far, the Muslim went to Jordan for seven months and came back "a changed person".

Based on what you know about MK/ULTRA, do you think a "total personality change" can be accomplished in seven months?

5. ballantine

ballantine Banned

6. ChristopherABrown

Where does it say he came back a changed person?

You have a short memory. You've already tried to show Castillo as a major MKultra event. He is but there are many more that are recent.

You did not detail your knowledge of somnambulism which is vital to any real understanding. Try again expert.

7. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Try reading some news "other than" the conspiracy theories. ;)

:)

Okay, give me an example.

(With proof, of course - circumstancial even, is probably enough for starters).

Sorry, I'm not going to write a treatise for your benefit. I don't need to prove anything to you, Chris.

I can tell you this though - that person who wrote Post #12, he probably knows more about the actual MK/ULTRA program than any other person presently living on this planet. Much more than I do. He's an actual historian, unlike me. So, if you'd like to know something, perhaps he'd be a better point of contact than I would.

The part that I know most about, is the personal lives of Col Pash and Dr. Gottlieb. I don't suppose that would interest you? Nah, probably not. Did you know Boris Pash was in charge of security for the Manhattan Project? Yep. It just gets better from there.

As far as "current" though, I'm all ears. You have the floor.

8. ChristopherABrown

Evasion, there was no report he came back changed.

This page has a great deal of info that is factual and referenced to prove it. Cathy O'brien and Paxton are two.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg

Estabrooks is the most real.

Sounds like you know nothing of somnambulism and pretend you know much.

Estabrooks was using it but the web page account does not go past use of the word hypnotism. His book I'm sure goes further. He admitted to many actual operations as well as experiments.

Gottliebs experiments were preliminary and crude but explain SRA.

In a Santa Barbara there was a very practical demonstration in 1876. I subpoenaed records that would prove over 1,000 insanity actions are absent from the record.

[​IMG]

Since that time there have been 22 innocent people murdered by 4 mass murderers and it wasn't MKultra. It was ancient dark spiritual factions who use the same type hypnosis as Estabrooks, but for completely different purposes.

The mass murders were retaliation for the deprivation of justice of citizens who KNOW and are lawfully trying to stop the uses or creation of Manchurian candidates by infiltrated government, NWO.

It's far easier and more common than the web page indicates with all of it bizarre experimentation documented.

But you, unaccountable, evader, know it all who refuses to admit that the framers intended for Americans to alter or abolish and be enabled by free speech to do it, play your BS game while people die. You are sickening.

9. ChristopherABrown

Muslims happen to naturally, normally create a deep trance basis in all of their children. It is how their society operates.

Through MKultra type programs the ability to take control of them and invisibly condition them to react violently within the American persecution of Islam which is no more than a modern extension of the crusades, is being used to try and create more anti Muslim sentiment, justify support for war and increased security. That equals less rights and freedoms for America.

What we really need is Americans to stand up for justice so we can begin to understand ourselves again and cease being afraid of our unconscious existence.

It is only because of that unreasoned fear instilled in our societies for centuries of persecution and social discrimination coupled with academias hijacking by elements that abuse the same knowledge to increase their power and take our rights and freedoms.

Due process was created to prevent that, but Americans have to have the courage to stand up for it being delivered IN ALL CASES.

Understanding ourselves is the key to controlling ourselves for our own best purposes. Without understanding of ourselves, we will continued to be used against our best purposes and essentially be destroying what we most want and need without knowing it.

10. ballantine

ballantine Banned

See? Told ya. Conspiracy stuff. (Cues Twilight Zone music).... "dark spiritual factions".... oooweeee......

You ever been hypnotized, Chris? More importantly, do you know how to hypnotize another human being?

I have, and I do. I'm sorry I sicken you, Christopher. You see, unlike you, I'm a doer, not a complainer. If I notice that "corporations have more rights than people do", the very first thing I'm going to do is file my incorporation papers.

It's about power, Chris. Not "dark spiritual factions". The Krill don't exist, and they never have. However people like Sidney Gottlieb are going to try to convince you they do, 'cause that's the only way they can get their hypnotism to work.

Really, man. It's not that scary. You have to get your feet wet first, though. You can't go from "studying Gottlieb" to "hypnotizing people" overnight.

11. ballantine

ballantine Banned

I read your link in detail. Nothing new there. Same old same old.

I asked you for something "current". And you came back with an assertion about four mass murders.

Don't you have anything you can document, that's "current"?

(btw, Boris Pash is the guy who brought over all those German scientists, maybe you really want to read up on Mr. Pash - I mean, beyond just the Wikipedia thing)

12. ChristopherABrown

This has current accounts.

Cathy O'brien and Jay Parker.

https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/

About 2/3 down the page.

Where is your knowledge of somnambulism you said you knew? You have posting nothing upon that.

I see none of that but I'm coming up with all that I said I would and the link in the post you said you read thoroughly has massive references at the bottom.

I've researched this subject dozens if times in the last 17 years and all I find is more, new accounts. I've not been able to re find a few of the 1990's accounts I had seen a few years back.

13. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Ah. The infamous Monarch project. Well.... y'know.... how can I say this... to the best of my knowledge, the PTB have determined over the years that the "technical" mind control methods are entirely unreliable and not worth the trouble. However, the statistical mind control methods (like using the media) work every time - because the odds say that "some" people will always believe, and if you can turn that "some" into "enough", then you've got something real and concrete that you can use for further efforts.

Jeez. Chris, I have a PhD in neuroscience. I know more about the human brain than just about anyone on the planet (with the possible exception of Dr Gottlieb of course) ;)

Like, for instance - your link above talks about brain waves. I know all about brain waves. I can rattle off volume conduction equations right off the top of my head. And, I used to work in Dr. Sol Kripke's sleep lab, when he was at the UCSD medical school. One of my responsibilities was collecting the EEG information from patients being monitored while they were sleeping, and then analyzing that information on the most sophisticated computer available at the time. I have a credit in the film "The Brain", the NOVA thing, my name is right between Jeff Loomis and Phil Cohen (I worked in Dr. Robert Livingston's lab for a couple of years, thin-sectioning brain tissue and reconstructing it in three dimensions on an Evans and Sutherland Picture System - you may remember that Dr. Bob had an important role in the JFK assassination).

Listen man, I've seen all kinds of shysters and charlatans in my lifetime. The only human being that was ever a mystery to me was Dr. Lloyd Ogilvie. You may remember him, he was the Chaplain of the Senate for a while. But I knew him long before that. He had something going on, that is entirely impossible for me to describe. I don't know even what word(s) to use. Some people would say it had something to do with "faith", but I don't know, in my opinion he was just a special human being. But you can go ask anyone who ever knew the guy, he had something special going on, inside. His voice could do the kind of stuff you're talking about, putting people into trances on a moment's notice and then "guiding" them down one path or another. (That's almost impossible to do hypnotically, btw). Fortunately he was a good man with a good heart and it's unfathomable to me that he could have been involved in anything like we're talking about. I'm just saying, he's the only human being I've ever met like that. The rest of 'em..... y'know.... half that stuff works by intimidation, and if you're not intimidated, well.... it ain't gonna work. Then you gotta go to the electrodes, gnome sain'? ;)

I'll repeat my question - what would you like to know about somnambulism? Do you want the clinical spiel, or are you exclusively interested in its association with "nefarious government projects"? (You do realize there's a clinical spiel, yes? I mean, thousands of people sleepwalk who've never been anywhere near a gubmint facility, it's a chemical thing, has to do with neurotransmitters and such)...

I don't know what to tell you, man. I've been all over this space, up and down several times. Is mind control real? Hell yes! Every politician and every Madison Avenue advertising type and every rock 'n' roll publicist knows "a little" about it. But their methods are somewhat different from those of Dr. Gottlieb, yes? And, people who are "concerned" that they might be involuntarily hypnotized that way, are mostly "scared", they're not very confident of their own inner stability.

Every child is born a blank slate, Chris. Which way we go depends on our environment. I am sorry you had to get tangled up in this stuff, it's not a pleasant way to have to go through life. And, I do appreciate your political sentiments, however I think there are better and more efficient ways of getting things done (in the political world, at least). It seems to me you're trying to fight the good fight, you're kinda coming at it from a position of disadvantage though. There's no way you're ever going to get this government to open up its secret files, that just won't happen. And your idea of clobbering the politicians over the head with "constitutional intent" isn't going to work either. This is a very complex equation Chris, it's not going to yield to claims (or even overwhelming evidence) of conspiracies. Even if you removed the overt conspiracy layer, you still wouldn't be addressing the problem. The problem is deep, it's not anything you or I can see "easily". And we want to be very careful trying to peel away the layers of the onion, 'cause there's poison in every layer. Peel that sucker the wrong way and get just a little under your fingernail, and you're toast. Right? You understand this, right?

The primary goal is to live to fight another day. And if there's any confidence attached to that part, then the next thing is we have to make very damn certain that what we're fighting is actually the enemy. For instance, if you're fighting an army of winged monkeys and you kill every last one of 'em, you still haven't taken care of the real enemy. And the next time it's going to be a weather phenomenon instead of a bunch of flying animals, so I mean... you can spend your whole entire life chasing the "symptoms" without ever getting to the "cause".

And, I don't know about you, but I'm not going to lift a finger till I understand the cause. 'Cause messing with them flyin' monkeys is just too damn dangerous.

14. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

Accusation of you being part of the conspiracy in 3...2...1...

15. ballantine

ballantine Banned

If they only knew... nah man, I'm the "anti-conspiracy", but I mean, I ain't gonna tell you about it. ;)

No, I'm trying to fight the good fight just like Chris is. Wasn't always that way, but it is now. I've been around too much and seen too much for it to be any other way. :)

We all do what we can, yes? My schtick is technology, so that's where I focus my efforts. No pretensions, no delusions, just a lot of hard work. Maybe someday it'll count for something. Right now it's just a.... um.... "hobby".

I forgot though, I wanted to drop a name on Chris: Dr. Walter J Freeman. He taught me almost everything I know about the rabbit olfactory cortex. No, I never asked him about the other stuff (and neither did anyone else, that I ever saw or noticed). He was not a conspiracist, just a hard worker. He spent the last half of his life trying to figure out how things really work. He was... a kind soul, a gentle person. Not the cartoon character, definitely not that. Gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette, right? If you're concerned about the Canadian schools, look at Brenda Milner and look at Wilder Penfield, and then tell me how they could have learned any of that stuff without first disconnecting a few wires. They didn't have computer models back then (they didn't even have computers), and rats don't work quite like people do, and it was the people who were having problems with intractable epilepsy and stuff like that. It took a while before they figured out that you only need to cut ONE wire, not a thousand. What can I say, the first time I played with a capacitor I put it in backwards and the damn thing blew up and sprayed jelly all over the walls. ;)

Nah man, I'm one of the people supporting some of these JFK lawsuits behind the scenes. This gubmint still won't tell us the truth about stuff that happened more than fifty years ago. So in that sense, things are every bit as bad as Christopher is suggesting. I wish there was more I could do - but honestly, I don't know who the enemy is yet. I've heard lots and lots and LOTS of theories on that, but none of them are convincing. I think there are rats in the nest, but I couldn't name any of 'em. Not yet. Still working on it. I'll let you know when I find one. :)

16. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

Whatcha doin tech side? PM if too off topic.

17. Eleuthera

Eleuthera Well-Known Member Donor

Right, MKUltra was terminated, and the CIA is not in the dope business or torture business anymore.

Got it! :roll:

18. ChristopherABrown

I notice you don't mention Estabrooks.

A degree in neuroscience, OMG, and you can't post a word about the historical effects of somnambulism. Must be a term you were directed to not use and steer away from, because that's what you are doing while I've been specifically asking about it.

The infiltrated gov and NWO love you for being faithful to their agenda of protecting their secrecy.

19. ChristopherABrown

Tell that to the guy listening to the goat story who had his eyes in a fixed forward gaze, hypnotically nodding his head holding the book upside down sitting in a classroom in Florida.

You intentionally misrepresent the meaning of the word in which the context of discussion uses it. Only an agent seeking to conceal the effects would do that.

Two pages of the book "Emotions and Memory By David Rappaport. A PhD in nĂșeroscience could tell me what the sources are for this authority of psychology and what the intent of the book is academically.
    [​IMG]
    Not sleepwalking.
    [​IMG]
    Can you say what percentage of the population can readily perform in this way if they've got a deep trance basis created before age 6?