Russia is biggest threat to American national security, says US air force chief

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by firstfridays, Jul 19, 2015.

1. firstfridays

firstfridays New Member

Russia is biggest threat to American national security, says US air force chief

[video=youtube_share;UMRElMgjjVA]http://youtu.be/UMRElMgjjVA[/video]
    Russia is biggest threat to American national security, says US air force chief.

Russia is the biggest threat to US national security and America must boost its military presence throughout Europe even as Nato allies face budget challenges and scale back spending,

2. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

And didn't Obama poke fun at Romney when Romney said Russia was a threat?

Obama is such a moron.

3. hkisdog

hkisdog Banned

china is the biggest BS.

4. lsz91

lsz91 New Member

What 'the only way forward' really means is what factors play a role in shaping tomorrows world? This might sound like a fantasy question, its not.

Tomorrow, is just around the corner, tomorrow is everyday, tomorrow is soon, and tomorrow you will be affected by some of the things going on in the world today.

There must be a solid understanding Today, not tomorrow. The understanding is simple, ask yourself:

"The actions which my leaders do and the actions which my institutions do, how do they affect my community? region? country (sovereign)? world?" yes my world...and your world and their world.

Each of us has his/hers reality. The reality can be from waking up and smoking pot all day to just traveling and working. Each has his own.
    Now, each interaction changes our reality forever - we like it or not. It gets worse, there's not always a choice, a control over reality. Just like in Syria.

You see the Syrian reality of wars and bombs and allegedly bad government, opposition and terrorists is a reality which was thought not to affect the reality of the Western countries and the reality of their citizens.

But that has begun, the process of mass migration, cultural and demographic change has begun!
    This can be a multi-leveled, onion-layered discussion all I can say is: don't be naive to believe that all of those people are good.. not saying their all bad.

You see the reality of Syria hit Europe by storm, yet the actions taking place in the middle-east took years, and as funny and ironic as it is, only when Russia started airstrikes everyone lost their minds (why?), maybe someone somewhere has some secrets(who?).

Unfortunately, shock to a lot of you, it is America the beautiful which is the threat to world security, I repeat America, not the people of America, the political powers of America. Every country has had political powers which were flawed in their philosophy. For you see, growing up I was rooting for America! I wanted to study there, I wanted to live there, this was until I began my journey into the life of analysis and evaluation, and I think I now came down to the closest ultimate truth, truth of why all this (*)(*)(*)(*) in the world is going on (you'll have to bear with me on this one - all points are arguable).

PS: As exceptional as you may be, ultimately your only human, just like the rest of the lot, and as part of a species, society, movement you have to acknowledge and accept global reality and how sovereign reality affects other communities, families just like your own, somewhere across the world.

What all this means
    The United States post world war 2, existed in a bipolar world an ideologically competitive world. In the 1990s that was over, that is when US assumed a justifiable hegemonic position. Long story short, the American political powers for the last 3 decades have been pursuing the strategy of colonizing the world and eventually leading it, forever. This could have been achieved, and could have been achieved to everyone's pleasure, if and only if, certain political powers where not greedy, too greedy. Just like any empire before it, America will go down because of greed, and that is sad. America will always be as part of the leading nations, but certainly today its losing its credibility faster than ever before - and this is because it embarked on unknown strategies with the wrong people (alleged enemies or alleged allies?) maybe even out of desperation for governance.

BUT

It doesn't have to be this way! It can be only one way. It can be done, only one way. There is no other more direct way (arguable).

We have to begin doing something, or else it all goes to ass. This one way is:

1) US,EU,Eurasia,BRICS all join in aiding the government of Syria freeing its territory to b) start securing borders, c) rebuilding infrastructure, d) creating living conditions (UN aid? Red Cross?) - now this depends if the US on all levels is ready to cooperate with Russia, Iraq, Iran, Syria and others...

2) Overall create a (project type) coalition (RU,US,EU(GER),CH) to stabilize the middle east.

3) Stop, double standards. International institutions cannot follow the paths of double standards - this means stop closing an eye on some and blaming others kind of attitude.

4) For another discussion (Russia, as a sovereign, not as a president or people, as a sovereign, had most of the rational with Crimea) but the question is, should those events, through sanction, deteriorate the economies of the economically weak European partners (arguable)? Of course, as long as US is not suffering its fine (arguable).

Overall
    If the core political powers of the US stopped pursuing aggressive foreign policies and concentrated more on economy and relations, the US would slowly recuperate from the deep wounds of the debt crisis (which is around the corner) - literally any plug can be pulled (CH debt?) and its the beginning of the generation of economic ass.

You see the greedy have made the world intertwined financially, this is both good and bad. The good is that the industry is booming and we as people are creating and learning new skills, competencies etc... The bad (systematic international banking crisis?)

As hard as it is, US has to begin to submit some of its (self-proclaimed) international powers (authorities) to live in a balanced stable world.

Thanks for reading all the way
    L

5. Shoits

Shoits Member

Utter nonsense

6. unbiased institute

unbiased institute Member

I can't see Russia as being much of a threat.
    In practical terms its not possible for Russia to invade NATO states and even then; for what reason?

7. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Biggest threat to USA.
    Yup, brilliant comment.
    Russia has all of Europe in front of it with thousands of miles before its weapons can even begin to reach our shores.
    But somehow people are crazy enough to believe this propaganda garbage.
    Sheer brilliance.
    SHEER brilliance.