So Many Stupid Kids Are Going To College, Marine Officers Are Actually Getting Dumber

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Destroyer of illusions, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

[​IMG]

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/21/s...college-marine-officers-are-getting-stupider/

I think that this is a general degradation of American society. Pay attention - in the US a lot of internal problems, but the president calls for the increasing number of homosexuals. What's this? The most important issue for the United States? All the other problems have been solved?
    If the US government calls to worship the human vices, what result you expected? The course will increase the degradation of society. And the army - it's part of society. Accordingly, the US Army intelligence degradation also occurs.
    Also in the US - inequality in education is at the level of wild African country. This also no increases the intelligence society.
    Please note - as many crazy appeared in American society - for example shootings occurring in American churches, schools, shopping malls and so on.
    Fear of the future leads to madness. Because the future of the United States can be described by this phrase - ... and the living will envy the dead ...
    Therefore, in the modern American army recruit mentally retarded and insane.
    In Russian there is a saying - "the fish rots from the head"

[​IMG]

What do you think about this? What are your suggestions? Why in the US Army many weak-minded?

I also want to add. I think that an increase Genetically modified foods - also affects the degradation of consciousness.

2. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

The problem wasn't Army, it was Marine Corps.

3. Destroyer of illusions

I think the problem in the community. Army - part of society.

4. mbk734

mbk734 Well-Known Member

Watch the movie Idiocracy or Dumb and Dumber (To). Modern society has made people dumber and we are evolving to be dumber. It is considered cool to do poorly in school by some people.

5. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol, doesn't know the difference between Army and Marines, and calling other people dumb.

:roflol:

They need new teachers in your village.

6. katzgar

katzgar Banned

you really should gave your supervisor review your righting before you hit submit. Please edit it for ....whatever.

7. Destroyer of illusions

In your village always respond to comments to people who did not write this comment? Or you can not read the comments carefully? ... But ... seeing your nickname + content of the article ..... I wonder - you were in the Marines?

8. ArmySoldier

Sometimes I wish! They often get deployed to combat zones prior to the RA. Unless I was in the Ranger Bat or some form of special operations. I enjoy my time calling out foreigners on their hilarious comments.

Just as Australia did when Putin invaded Ukraine :)

9. Destroyer of illusions

Your comment must mean something? Or, as usually it is a random set of words?

10. Eleuthera

Eleuthera Well-Known Member Donor

Perhaps a century ago, there was a political group in the US called the Know Nothings.

I'm afraid they have been resurrected somehow. Many Americans know nothing about what's going on, and most of them are proud of it. We are a thoroughly brainwashed society.

11. Destroyer of illusions

What did Australia? They elected prime minister a kangaroo?
    I understand that you about weak-minded in American army has nothing to say. Is not it?

12. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I've gotten the sense that people, at least in Murica, are all getting dumber on average. I suspect it's due to modern, high-tech, pampered society. Today's environment doesn't really reward intelligence.

13. ArmySoldier

That entire last sentence makes absolutely no sense. When you come to English forums, it's understood that everyone can actually speak it lol.

:roflol:

14. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

liberal source -> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/02/AR2009070202588.html

15. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Scary, the average GCT of today of Marine Corps officers is 122. That's a "Cat-2." Still higher than the average college grad today but not acceptable.

The problem is in our schools and who's been incharge of our education system in America since the early 1970's ? Liberals.

Remember the liberal social engineering of the military during the Vietnam War and McNamara's Moron Corps ? Officially it was called "Operation 500,000." It's when liberals forced the U.S. military to accept "Cat-5's" to be able to enlist in the military.

As usual any time the left uses the military for social engineering, soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen bleed and die.

Here is the actual study that the OP is referring to. -> http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/re...fficer-quality-in-the-all-volunteer-force.pdf

excerpts:

Conclusion, liberals and progressive policies had dumbed down America and it's a national security issue. I'm sure video games, personal computers, smart phones and social media is also part of the problem. And when Obama back in 2009 lowered the academic standards for minorities officer candidates, it's gotten worse and soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen will bleed and die in the name of PC diversity.

16. cameron

cameron New Member

I had neighbors who used to make parties every weekend. The father was a worker in the municipal building and the mother a driver for children to school. They had four daughters. The second one was "very intelligent".

We used to laugh of her because when she was driving her bike, she turned right with her hands but she continued straight with her body. The consequence was an injury in her knees because her falling.

One day, in a party,, the mother got drunk and was crying, and when she was asked why, she said, "the teacher told me that my daughter is very intelligent... but... that she is an idiot."

There is a difference of being intelligent and being smart, having attention, making plans, capable of making proper deductions, etc.

Many people "sounds" intelligent in a writing test or job application, but fail in the interview.

The government standard usually goes for what the applicant looks in paper, because as no drafting is allowed then the US army has no other choice but to accept anything as troops, a good example is the acceptance of homosexuals.

On the other hand, yes, autism has increased as well as many other mental disabilities. For me, the problem started with the nuclear tests in open atmosphere made up to the 70's. They found the great damage that these nuclear tests occasioned and the leader countries decided to make nuclear tests solely underground. But the damage was made already.

To this worldwide damage on the environment, you ad the genetically modified food, the additives in food, the increase of pollution, and the sure consequence will be a degenerate step in humanity and in the other species as well.

What it rules in our world is degeneration. There is no proven evolution in our planet but a continued and never stopped process of degeneration.

In the US the mental troubles are increasing faster because the abuse of artificial diet. This is the reason why the US has increased the hiring of foreign "brains' in the last decades.

17. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Good Grief Folks; stop feeding the KGB Troll(s) here.

18. GeorgiaAmy

GeorgiaAmy Well-Known Member

Calling the most powerful military on earth dumb speaks volumes about their critics.

19. GeorgiaAmy

Why do you dislike America?
    If you answer that honestly we may both learn something.

20. verystormy

verystormy Active Member

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read!

A thread concerning intelligence when the majority of the posts, including the OP, show a level of the English language barely above that of a fish. You could not make this up.

21. Destroyer of illusions

I think that on the contrary the modern environment stimulates to improve intelligence .... though .... Maybe you're right .... The education system of children and adolescents leads to degradation (not just in the US but around the world too) People ceases read book. TV has replaced the head for many.

- - - Updated - - -

My level of English is slightly higher than that of fish, but your level of Russian language is much lower than a cockroach. What are you proud of?

22. Destroyer of illusions

You are not right. Correctly say - the most arrogant military in the world ....
    Napoleon, Hitler, Carl 9 and many others, too, thought that they were the most powerful military in the world. But in reality it turned out - they were the most arrogant military in the world....Final known.

23. GeorgiaAmy

I am right. Today the US military is the most powerful military on earth.
    We are arrogant people, prideful people. Does that bother you?

24. Destroyer of illusions

You agree that I'm right. I am glad.

25. GeorgiaAmy

American soldiers voluntarily enlist.
    Americans love their troops. Almost in a godlike way.
    Are you an American soldier? If so, would you obey chain of command if you knew your orders were detrimental to US citizens?