Hillary forgets democrats only have one woman running

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by guttermouth, Jul 27, 2015.

1. guttermouth

guttermouth Banned

[video=youtube;ruFcIVDkGHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruFcIVDkGHo[/video]

2. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Fail. You go home now.

She was talking about Carli Fiorina who is a Republican and is running as a Republican.

3. guttermouth

guttermouth Banned

Right, she says republicans running are all male except for one female. Knowing this, read the title of the thread one more time.

4. cjm2003ca

cjm2003ca Active Member

cmon..she is a blonde..give her a break..she's blonde and a liberal...so not too smart i guess

5. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

I thought this was supposed to be funny? All I see is another one scared of the next president.

6. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

With her low abysmal approval ratings? Look, I know the Democratic Party has absolutely flopped on both positions and on grooming candidates, but if you think that means the General Public is going to shoe in Hillary, think again. The General Public is just WAITING for someone outside the box. That's why Trump got the boost he got.

If Rand Paul's campaign doesn't recover soon, then this is a pretty sad and dismal political season. No one's worthy of the crown.

7. guttermouth

guttermouth Banned

People too stupid to realize they're being hypocritical are funny to me and we should all be afraid of someone that stupid being in charge of the country.

8. Riot

Riot New Member

She is such a common person with her $600.00 haircuts and private jets. Hail Hillary.

9. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Something else amusing is that leftists rail against wealthy, old, White people and then don't bat an eyelash when their projected 2016 field of contestants contain ONLY . . . wealthy . . . old . . . White people. Sweet!

10. cupAsoup

Will you all move to another country when hilary gets elected? Or will you just need a binky and a nap?

11. cupAsoup

Don't confuse trump's good polling with the general electorate. Trump has had polling success with the knuckle draggers on the right who just like the sound of blaming all of their failures in life on brown people. Trumps polling success is akin to asking monkies if they like bananas.

12. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am not too concerned with Trump, he is probably getting much more attention than he deserves. Sometime in the future the Republican Field will begin to winnow. When that happens Trump's problem is he is not anyone's second choice. When a Carson, a Jindal, Huckabee, Christie and others begin to fall by the way side, their present supporters will begin to support someone else. None of their supporters list Trump as their second choice. Their support will go to Bush, Walker, maybe Paul or Rubio, but not Trump. This leaves Trump chugging along at 20% without any real chance at improving those figures.

20% is a pretty good sized chunk today with 16 or so candidates in the running. 20% begins to look iffy when the field narrows to say 8 and when it gets even smaller than that, 20% begins to look small. Sure Trump is the front runner today, but he is probably ridding the crest of his popularity with Republicans.

13. AmericanNationalist

The horse I'm probably going to back in the upcoming weeks is Ted Cruz. He's a fighter, and principled. Sure, I thought he could've done more legislatively but I've seen enough of the Democrats "social change" that I do in fact want obstruction. Change is only good when it WORKS, and works for all. Not your demographic voting bloc.

14. perotista

That's the thing, all the campaign promises made for all, then when elected it is back to your and your parties political agenda with the for all long forgotten. I do not have a horse in this race, on the Republican or Democratic side. The good news for this Reform Party member is Georgia has open primaries. That means I get to choose which primary I will vote in. We just register to vote down here, no party identification.

If I had to choose one today on the Republican side, it would probably be John Kasich. On the democratic side, Jim Webb. Now I have until March of 2016 to make up my mind, on the republican side I want to see how the winnowing goes. I see no need to pick and choose a candidate at this time, heck we still have 6 months before the primaries begin.

15. AmericanNationalist

I hold Ohio's huge debt against Kasich, very similarly to how Scott Walker's Wisconsin resume doesn't look so hot anymore. I want an experienced executive who knows how this works. And while I'd love an independent voice, I may have to accept that that's not in this field. I like Carly, but she may not get the support to even be in the debates. And as far as Trump not appealing to people, the upcoming debate is his big chance. He'll actually show us Trump the politician and not Trump the showboater. I want to believe he ran for a reason.

16. perotista

With Trump, ego maybe? I don't know, all I know is he, Trump loves the limelight. But I believe that Trump has pretty all the support in the Republican Party he is going to get. I have been going inside the polls, some ask the question of whom your second choice is if so and so does not get the nomination. Trump is no one's second choice. That means once the field starts to shrink, the support for say Carson, Jindal, Christie, Santorum, Graham etc will go to someone else.

Trump at 20% looks good and big in a field of 16 or so, But will that same 20% or there about look the same when there are only 8 or 4 or less. As for the debate in August, I wonder how many outside of the hardcore Republican base will be paying attention. I doubt seriously any independents will. I do not plan on watching it, then again I belong to the Reform Party. This far out I think most Americans are going to be like me, uninterested in the debate at this point and time.

Perhaps as New Hampshire and Iowa approach, like the first part of January. More people will pay attention then. There is just way too much time between now and then to get excited about any of the candidates. But it is interesting keeping track of everything and watching the poll standings.

17. cupAsoup

I cannot believe there are people who actually admit to backing Raffy Cruz. I'm guessing your supply of tinfoil hats is extensive

Trump ran for one reason alone: for trump. The man does nothing that isn't centered around exposure for his brand. It's why he practically ejaculates his name in big gold letters over everything. He's going to laugh all of this free PR by right wing nutbags right to the bank.

18. MRogersNhood

MRogersNhood Banned

What if I said:"I'd hit that"? :hiding:

19. AmericanNationalist

Yes, how about that: There are people who openly "obstructed" to the last 8 years. Just like how I would've obstructed the President on Iran if I knew he was going to capitulate on all demands. Which I knew he did, but I still trusted him. The Left and it's media outlets put the weakest President ever in the WH. If Bush was too gung-ho, this guy's incompetent in general.