Huckabee

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by tnsharpshooter, Jul 27, 2015.

1. tnsharpshooter

tnsharpshooter Active Member

They should arrest Huckabee for inciting comments. What a fruitcake. And these folks making these statements about our Pres. Again arrest them.

This is dangerous business.

2. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

So you want him arrested for making a political comment. Hmmm, very first amendment of you.
    I suppose it was fine for you when Iran said they would wipe Israel off the map and bring another holocaust.

3. tnsharpshooter

Speech right is not absolute. Obama should send the Marshals after Huckabee and jail him. Enough of this BS. The world is watching---wonder what they think. Huckleberry Hound is nothing more than a war drumbeater. Disqualified to be president. Besides he still thinks Hitler won the war.

4. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

Why does this look like some kind version of Poe's Law?

5. Tahuyaman

Tahuyaman Well-Known Member

That's absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

More absurdities.

6. birddog

birddog New Member

Huckabee was correct, plain and simple!

7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Iran didn't say that.. They said if Israel attacked them, they would retaliate.

- - - Updated - - -

Iran didn't say that.. They said if Israel attacked them, they would retaliate.

8. tnsharpshooter

Conduct like this I mentioned is usually what you find in banana republics. Sitting US Senators spewing garbage about sitting US president----send the marshals-----jail them.

Funny thing is the house and senate have rules for not talking/calling names about fellow members in chambers.

9. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Don't feed the trolls, especially the inept ones.

10. CRUE CAB

CRUE CAB New Member

You liked that lie so much you posted it twice. Funny, they didn't after Israel actually blew up their reactors a few years ago.

11. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

He is not my President, he is a traitor.

12. tnsharpshooter

This war the right is wanting with Iran---stupid. Has anyone considered the size of Iran vs Iraq??? 3.5 times bigger and over twice the population. We took a long time even after Iraq was bombed out in 1990-1991 in 2003. So if the right get their way-----10 year war is a coming====higher gas prices=tanked US economy. We've done been there and done this. Obama knows too. This nuclear weapon deal----this is just making what the right wants and will do more apparent. And this opening up relations with Cuba. A good thing. Imagine a small country 80 miles off our shore. And we were acting like we were scared of them or something. We seemed to have buddied up with Japan didn't we??? And forgot all about Pearl Harbor???? How many Americans did Cuba kill???? USA with the right a leading=stupid foreign policy as of late....Started around 2000 though. No actually around 1980. And we know the players.

13. tnsharpshooter

You see many folks don't get it. When you are in a position or seeking a position----you lose some of your freedom of speech rights.
    Consider the following. Take a school teacher. Can they openly call one of their students stupid???Nope

Someone needs to be made an example. Besides anyone can be jailed for 48-72 hours for basically no reason. And not charge them and turn them loose.

What about these oaths some of these folks took???? Ever read them. I actually think candidates for Federal positions should all have to take sworn oaths. And these oaths should address this buffoonery we've seen as of late. And breaking this oath should be a crime--and disqualifying.

And just think our children see this junk----wonder what they derive-----maybe conduct unimportant--slurs mean nothing, and folks can be successful in life and get what they want.
    This I feel instills/can make for discipline issues for them later in life.

I feel some of this garbage has indeed trickled down into our police forces too.

Discipline starts at the top in my book. But the kiddie pool with kids it seems is (on top).

14. tnsharpshooter

Maybe that's what we need. An intelligent 14 year old to give a speech concerning these theatrics/buffoonery. You reckon the media would cover??? Seems all they care about is their ratings. Trump in this respect nailed it. If folks would start running the press off and refuse, quit talking to them----maybe they would stop this BS.
    I mean I find it funny they block little cuss words in their reporting, but the stupid comments as a whole they broadcast.
    The press is too part of the problem. They never refuse to cover certain things---just on moral principle alone.

15. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

I watched a video of the 'Black Lives Matter' crowd screaming about burning down the town. Of course we can all take that seriously because blacks have a penchant for pyromania. Should these biatches screaming about inciting a riot be arrested too? I don't like Huckabee; I think he's a nut, but arresting him just because he said something you don't approve of goes against the grain of what America stands for. If people like you are the future of America, America is looking awfully fascistic. If you are not from this country, you need to go back where you came from and take your Koran with you. If you are from this country, poor America.

16. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Huckabee knows so little of how our government works that he would probably advocate arresting anyone who posited the opposite of what he has just said were he somehow, god forbid, to become President. Maybe it IS time to give these Dominionist megalomaniacs a civics lesson and a taste of their own medicine.

17. pol meister

pol meister Well-Known Member

The same fruitcakes who want bakers arrested for not baking a gay cake now want Huckabee arrested for speaking a contrary opinion.

People like you are the danger.

18. MRogersNhood

MRogersNhood Banned

Anything linking to what he said that warrants this or ..you just having diarrhea of the brain?

19. tnsharpshooter

I happen to be a US citizen and a retired member of the US Armed Forces.
    Remember the fruitcake who called Obama a liar during the State of the Union Address???? This had never happened before. And was plain pitiful. Person should have been arrested and jailed on the spot. I guess you'll probably pull the lever for another Bush. I'll wager a bet. If Bush wins boots on the ground in Iran. See a pattern. Done had 2 Bushs putting troops in the middle east. Both times both Bushs got it wrong too. No doubt about it. A person can disagree with our President without name calling. Just like the rules of this forum. Fancy that. We here are held to a higher standard than our fruitcake represenatives/senators, and presidential candidates- sounds sorta stupid don't it. And this tradition of not talking about the President when they are abroad---out the door with the misfit republicans. I got eyes, ears, and a very good brain. Just remember BUSH=WAR. Hope you are not one of those around 52-55 years old depending on retirement with a 401k----you may be surprised. Ole GW--you should have learned, like most others-----we'll see if they/you did. Bush family connected at the hip to Saudi Royal family--don't forget that either!!!!

BTW, how come the republicans (including Huckabee) weren't in the supreme court building calling the justices names when they ruled in favor of Affordable Care Act, or the ruling on Gay Marriage??????

20. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

What imaginary "fruitcakes" have ever advocated arresting bakers who play a make-believe religion card so they can discriminate?

Has the Huckster indicated whether he believes that prissy Nazis should not have to bake gay Jews in his oven?

His lowlife aspersion is anti-Christian. Serving the public professionally isn't.

21. birddog

birddog New Member

When you deal with a tyrant like Obama, using derogatory language on him is sometimes the only way to get the attention needed from gullible libs!

Again, Obama is the worst president in our history. I'm often reminded of the saying, "If you voted for Obama twice, you are way to stupid to argue with!"

22. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

You have registered your alienation from the nation and have spouted your hysteria over a mediocre, twice-popularly elected president continually.

My guess is that you'll be brooding and sniveling about America (the best-educated states in particular) and, especially, those demonic libs! that fester in your headbone for years to come (if the Good Lord's willin'.)

The American electorate, the world's climatologists, the Pope, supporters of equality, and the majority of folks in all advanced, democratic nations just find you incorrigibly, irrationally, irritable. You might consider running through the streets flailing a confederate flag or a sign depicting the President as an African witch doctor, and screeching that he is a foreign-born, islamist, communist tele-prompter junkie.

The exercise might do you some good.

23. pol meister

pol meister Well-Known Member

1. So you think the First Amendment is a "make-believe" religion card, and you think $135,000 fines are appropriate for someone not baking a gay cake. What if they don't pay the fine, is an arrest then warranted as well? Jail time?

2. Huckabee believes that Iran and people like you are playing the part of the Nazis, and the president playing the part of Neville. I can understand why this sort of hits home to you, not because he is wrong, but because he is mostly right.

24. birddog

birddog New Member

As usual, your drivel is unimpressive!

Huckabee is a fine man, and would make an excellent President.

25. tnsharpshooter

Huckabee couldn't beat his way out a wet paper bag. So useless he had to resort to Fox News. Palin too. Two of a kind--pair of lacking grey matter. When certain folks eventually recover from the amnesia they seem to be eat up with---they will see the light.

Where's old GW---not on the campaign trail it seems. Wouldn't he a bute!!!----NOT. As poison and as caustic as they come. Won't be a seeing ole Jeb and GW in the same camera lens. Pity old Ronny died--only hero the republicans can relate to. He must have been the only good republican president!!!!!!

Democrats have many they relate to it seems.

Where's ole Romney---get him out there with his stupid 47% philosophy. BTW where was all the uproar from the republicans on this.

Where's ole Quayle--put him out there---reckon he's learned yet how to spell potato????

I have a solution-implode the party---get some real people with real brainpower and start over.

BTW,
    Seems the republican party is so far out there, there own conservative majority Supreme Court don't even agree with them-----LOL

Maybe Huckabee should declare his presidential candidacy for Pluto??? He might win there.