POLL: 95 Percent of BBC Viewers Think Multiculturaism Has Failed

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Super21, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Super21

Super21 Banned

2. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

wow that statistic about all the white people leaving london and now its a majority non-british is kinda shocking... I mean forgot the insane costs of living there and all the international folks who flock for business, its shocking to see its stacked with non-natives as the majority... thats amazing... I guess I would deem it a complete failure too if my city was filled with a majority non-american population...

is the bigger problem the forced diversity causing segregation as people struggle to have some identity of their own... rather than allowing multiple pockets of segregation within a close proximity to form... instead it forces them to spread apart and have no interaction...

kinda like in new york I could go into the italian corridor, the asian corridor, etc etc... all located within blocks of each other and allowing you to freely interact, yet still segregated but on a much smaller land mass... separate but equal mixes all together?

but this seems to suggest its becoming the way many american cities have become... complete flight of wealth groups into complete segregation, complete flight of ethnic groups into segregation... and no easy ability to intermingle... all like-minded people with no interaction from anyone else...

3. Super21

Super21 Banned

because this is natural. We cant violate natures laws with some radical Marxist experiment.

4. BPman

BPman Banned

Just look at a prison yard. People separate into their racial/cultural groups. It's anthropological. The only exception is when you are super good looking like me and women from every culture swoon at your feet. :wink: :nana:

5. Super21

Super21 Banned

lol. That is true though. Everything. Especially the last part.

6. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

not just by women but all people... good looking people just have an edge over ugly, from any sex... its one of lives cruel realities, no political correctness given by nature... every culture though? I wonder if there is a listing of what cultures are most attracted to other cultures, and if there are any pairing that goes into negative territory when compared... now thats interesting...

7. BPman

BPman Banned

People, I was merely injecting a bit of levity into the topic. Yes, I believe multiculturalism is an attempt to destroy what some fanatical minority members believe is White "privilege". You know, the White men who built the towns, schools, infrastructure, etc., and turned savage lands into secure & modern societies. Of course, if you don't believe that you're more than welcome to move to Baltimore, Detroit or Compton where the houses are selling for a song I hear!! :wink: :roflol:

8. Super21

Super21 Banned

Minorities are hateful against the white man. They will destroy our heritage in this misguided attempt to make things equal.

Whites have no advantage over another race. That is a cop out for blacks failing. Even if whites do have an advantage, that doesn't mean blacks still cant succeed.

9. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

19 of the 20 BBC viewers thought that? The BBC is irrelevant. It is an organ of the British government.

10. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Multiculturalism in America has failed.

11. akphidelt2007

akphidelt2007 New Member Past Donor

Failed in what sense? When was life better than it is now for any race?

12. Blinda Vaganto

Blinda Vaganto Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is no such thing as white heritage. This poll shows that you have to filter people who come to your country and make them adopt values of freedom, justice and rule of law. But it doesn't mean that Europe or America must watch their racial purity. Germany once tried it and they failed miserably.

13. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Any sort of racial issue with dividing and so on will have automatically the bad taste of Nazi ideology inside ... means the superiority of one race above another one etc.
    Such a dividing ended in mass-murdering of millions by Nazi Germany, but even before in other examples in history too. So a task of very careful spoken words necessary on one hand, as well very careful handling in general as topic.

On the other hand it is undeniable that we have differences in culture, vision and religions, as well other things existing. These differences can for sure be a good thing and together living is possible. But by fact these differences as reason for many disputes too ... and so reason why in opinion of many people multiculture is nonsense.
    For me multiculture is for the first OK, but too often it is a forced issue to accept the other one in all and to have tolerance. If this given tolerance is payed back with intolerance, then we have a problem and this is the problem we have!

One often named example is the veil mandatory / compulsory veil for Muslim women. Aside point that the point is in itself disputable by Koran itself, it is told that we have to show tolerance for in the West and to accept it as "normal" in our countries and cities. But is this veil given for Christian women too by their religion? No! But we have to give tolerance too when travelling or living in countries where this veil for women is law or even demanded for all women ... due to show respect.
    This is at least everything strong one sided from the West to show and give tolerance and respect, but where is the respect from the other side.
    This issue can be flamed further in matter that many of those "so deep Islam religious men" running in their country around in culture cloth and full of "Allah here and there" and Koran only ... are on the other side outside their countries the Party Kings.

I will not blame and I'm for sure not a spark of Nazi or so, but even I make sometimes my thoughts and must say that multi-culture is at least not working when it is forced to have. When I tell these words in an open discussion in my country, you can bet that someone is very fast blaming to be a "dirty Nazi pig" out of it!

14. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

Does that mean closet Brits should leave?

15. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Culturally we were way better off in the 80s. Less PC. Teachers were allowed to use common sense when educating people and were paid better. Parents seemed to care a lot more. Even the poor area a couple of miles down the road from me had actual families, not a bunch if baby mommas and feral kids running around. Few zombies hooked to the Internet. Only true geeks even knew what it was. Kids played outside and developed social skills and friends. Real social skills not social media skills and online friends😀

Gatewood and (deleted member) like this.
  16. leftlegmoderate

leftlegmoderate New Member

You can only express so much anger towards the ethnic minorities of Western nations. You can't blame them for wanting to live in the nations that Caucasians have made great. The true enemy is the oikophobic self loathing white elitist, and those who're afraid of violating PC protocol. These are the people who've seen it fit to play social scientist with the culture and demographics of Western nations. They're the ones who've truly facilitated this volatile mosaic (as opposed to a melting pot).

Merwen and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Welcome to the future of the United States of America as an inevitable end result of radical leftist control. Nice!

18. Super21

Super21 Banned

That's a lie. Where does Hitler say that his race is superior to another?

Do you believe wanting to preserve your heritage means you want to murder ethnic minorities?

Tolerance is bad. You need to get to reality. Tolerance doesn't work.

19. Super21

Super21 Banned

Ethnicity is impossible to deny.

Where is your evidence?

Germany was a much smaller country than Russia and the allies and nearly won. Secondly, my heritage built the west. Every heritage is unique and should be preserved whether its black, white, Asian or Indian.

- - - Updated - - -

How has diversity succeeded?

It succeeded into turning America in a liberal hell hole with an incompetent government.

20. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Blacks will tell you this country is racist, Mexicans will tell you there is bigotry being used against them because of their immigration practices, and white people are either targets or suffer from white guilt.

As a Euro-American I feel my culture is less important than it was back in the 80's if not outright sneered at.

21. Super21

Super21 Banned

You on stormfront?

We whites need to stick together.

22. El Cid

El Cid Banned

It certainly has caused this human rights atrocity in the UK.

From Robert Spencer Feb. 2015 at FrontPage Magazine:

"The Muslim rape gang scandal in Britain just keeps getting worse. Last August, the BBC reported that “at least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found. Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.” Five months later, not only has little been done to combat this scourge, but it has grown exponentially worse: hundreds of new cases have been discovered, and one of the victims says that those who abused her are “untouchable.”

Sky News reported that in addition to the 1,400 cases revealed last year, “hundreds more cases were known to authorities prior to its publication and that hundreds more are being reported.” The victim who spoke to Sky News said that now all these months after the news first broke of the extent of this savage exploitation, “It’s still going on if not worse, because now they’re having to hide it more. I’m still seeing my abusers driving young girls in their car. They’re untouchable.” She said of the police that “all they care about is getting a statement. Six months on we’ve had no arrests, we’ve had no charges, evidence is still being lost.”

These words were reported a month after a team of government commissioners took over the Rotherham Council, after finding it in “complete denial” about the scandal.

Why is this happening? What illness has overtaken British authorities, such that they are covering up these cases and doing little or nothing to apprehend offenders? The answer lies in the fact that these are not simply criminal cases involving outlaw gangs. The rape gangs are made up of Muslims who believe that the Qur’an (4:3; 4:24; 23:1-6; 33:50) and Islamic law allow them to capture non-Muslim girls and press them into sexual slavery, as we have also seen the jihadists of Boko Haram and the Islamic State also do in the past year. And British authorities have feared to confront the problem in its full magnitude because they’re afraid of the stigma of stigmas in the twenty-first century West: being called “racist.”

In Rotherham, British officials “described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.” The very idea that “racism” was a factor here reflects the myopia of the British government and media elites, who consistently frame issues regarding jihad terror and Islamic supremacism as racial. In fact, however, the rape gangs operated not because they were made up of men of Pakistani origin, but because they were made up of Muslims who believed that infidel girls were nothing more than, in the immortal words of the Grand Mufti of Australia a few years ago, “uncovered meat.”

In any case, the fear of being stigmatized with the “racist” charge is unmistakably what hindered the proper prosecution of the rape gangs, and hinders it still. The perpetrators are untouchable because the British authorities have yet to tackle, and may never tackle, what really makes them untouchable: the prevailing culture -- not just in Britain, but in the U.S. also, and all over the West -- that consigns all concerns about the activity of Muslims, whether it be jihad terror or Sharia- and Qur’an-inspired sex trafficking, as here, to “racism” and “Islamophobia.” The officials who swept these cases under the rug were terrified of being called “bigots” by the likes of Nick Lowles of the Leftist organization Hope Not Hate, which acts determinedly to smear and marginalize anyone who dares raise a voice against large-scale Muslim criminality and the Islamization of Britain; and Fiyaz Mughal of TellMamaUK, an organization dedicated to combating “Islamophobia” in Britain – by which it means even the smallest, weakest opposition to jihad terror and Islamic supremacism.

People like Lowles and Mughal have real power in David Cameron’s shattered, staggering, terrified, dhimmi Britain. The members of the Rotherham Council may quite reasonably have thought that if they revealed the full magnitude of Muslim rape gang activity, and prosecuted the offenders energetically, they would be accused of exaggerating the problem, or even of fabricating it altogether, out of a deep-seated “racism” and “Islamophobia.” They could consequently have lost their jobs and never gotten another one. So they kept quiet. And the victim tally grew ever higher.

As Britain races to ruin, these officials can console themselves that even as thousands of girls’ lives were ruined on their watch, and the world was treated to the spectacle of a free nation submitting meekly to barbaric activity on a shocking scale, at least they were never, ever “racist.”

23. Songbird

Songbird New Member

OK. So it is one big massive fail.

Now, let's get that horse back in the barn !

............. Say what ?

24. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

People like the OP will equate "race" with culture.

The problem isn't race, but the truth of the matter is that multiculturalism fails when people of diverse ethnicity have no sense of cultural unity and rather just live in close proximity - this is when multiculturalism fails. For it to succeed people of diverse backgrounds need to assimilate and identify as one unified culture, while still retaining parts of their ethnic heritage.

But when people identify as "Muslims, Blacks, Whites, Gays, Women, Hispanics, Transgenders, etc" first, and as "Americans" or "British" second - this is when multiculturalism becomes cultural degeneracy.

25. Super21

Super21 Banned

No.

Yes.

Do you agree that we need to secure the borders and save our heritages from extinction?

Which is what is happening, and encouraged by the left.