Nazi Occultism

Discussion in 'History & Past Politicians' started by upside-down cake, Jul 29, 2015.

1. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

Anyone ever realize just how Occult-Driven the Nazi regime was?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel

[​IMG]

The runes were actually taken from the more Nordic socieites north of the Germans. The nordic religion was also corrupted from it's original meaning to suit Nazi ambitions. Strangely enough, the word Aryan was of East-Indian origin. Hitler's SS was also known to havea Round Table, inspired by British lore. Both the swatika and the Round Table were technically images correlated to peace and justice that have been used by violent regimes. It's really a study in how a people pervert ideas to suit their own purposes- both positively and negatively. Makes me wonder if the German triumphs of the WW's was bravery, fanaticism, or both?

2. mihapiha

mihapiha Active Member

what triumph? Germany lost both World Wars.

But the fanaticism was part of the curriculum of the SS. 6 months of propaganda was as much of a part of the one year training as anything else in order to become Germany's elite soldier. I don't think this was any secret. Luckily Germany lost WW2. Unfortunately the dogma of Nazism replaced the nation of "poets and philosophers" (as the Germans see themselves). Germany's culture was the first to get destroyed by the Nazis and her history will forever be linked with the Nazis, more so than anything else, even though Hitler was Austrian. We Austrians have a tendency to change things for our benefit and feel that if we keep claiming that Hitler was a German and Beethoven was an Austrian, it might be true at some point. :smile: If you come into our neck of the woods, you may hear that more often...

3. AlpinLuke

AlpinLuke Well-Known Member

If you want to leave modern mythology about Nazism, suitable for TV programs and documentaries, wanting to know a bit more about the dark roots present in that ideological movement ... you should learn about a quite sinister secret society: the Thule Society [original German name: Thule-Gesellschaft].

4. upside-down cake

Even though defeated, the Nazi German's had many successes during their time- not all of them militarisitc in nature.

For me, I knew about the fanaticism as a general concept, but I did not know the character of it. I had no idea that the Germans belief system was sought of powered by this interpretation of past religions.

Well, fair enough to say, even though Hitler wasn't German, most of the people who carried out his will were. The reponsibility lies with everyone. However, I don't think anyone from Europe or the US can really look at German, Austrian, or whomever and call them "more evil" so it's not like they should feel exceptionally monstrous in that sense.

- - - Updated - - -

That just made me realize that the US has it's own secret socieities. I'ts likely that at least all the modernized nations has some form of secret sociey or socieities. (thinking of Skull and Bones here and the like...)

But thanks for the tip. Sounds interesting.

5. mihapiha

mihapiha Active Member

I suppose I forget sometimes that the Nazi history isn't that big of a topic in other regions of the world. The occult around Hitler and the Nazis trying to rewrite history to their needs, is general knowledge here. There are even some jokes in that regard. The Nazis tried for example to find the roots between the brave Spartans and themselves. Just to give you an idea...

Many Germans (or those who saw themselves as such) did in fact participate with this ideology and its occult. It failed to attract those who were old enough or educated enough. The older generation didn't have much faith in this new ideology. Generally speaking of course. You had to grow up within the Nazi regime, or be quite young at the time of them taking over, to be a true follower. In some colleges the following was surprisingly high. I don't mean the students, who naturally fell into the demographic, but some of the older professors were big supporters. One reason for this is that many colleagues where Jewish, and with the laws changing, positions finally opened up previously unobtainable. However I don't know if that could be the main reason. It was definitely the case with a lot of the medical universities, which in the 30s where the best in the world in Germany. Without the Jews, suddenly a lot of jobs and people who thought they didn't have a chance of getting in, suddenly got an opportunity.

The successes of the Nazi-Regime you're talking about, are primarily based on overspending. The German government from 1933 to 1938 spend all the reserves that the country had. It even didn't get any new credits with foreign countries. Officially the country was bankrupt in 1938, had it not sustained Austria's financial reserves which postponed the war for a year. If Obama blew all the financial reserves and took out as many loans as the US could get and invest into his country, believe me the unemployment would be close to 0% as well after 5 years. The German economy was build on overspending, and when they ran out of reserves, they invaded a country and used their reserves.

6. AlpinLuke

AlpinLuke Well-Known Member

Skull and Bones ... have you ever wondered about the number present in their symbol?

322 ...

an address?
    the date of the death of Aristotle?
    the date of the death of Demosthenes? [so a path to reach, through a tortuous path, the Grail].

Make this exercise, think about it.

7. upside-down cake

I won't even attempt to decrypt that, if it means anything, since I have no real idea what Skull and Bones does and "322" could mean a variety of things coincidentally.

8. MaxxMurxx

MaxxMurxx New Member

9. Independant thinker

Independant thinker Banned

Lol. They got those loans with no intention of repaying. Interesting, since they had no hope of ever repaying the Allie's war debt which the Germans had been saddled with.

They knew it would could come to war and they built their strength, to deter and/or be prepared.