Are Right Wingers A Weakness If They Don't Stand By Their Platform

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Divergent, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Divergent

Divergent Banned

I can almost guarantee all of you NO RIGHT WINGER will respond to this. Because the "click" is absolute. They follow by majority, they do not question.

The very FEW Right Wingers that question the majority are outcast, for decades now.

Grover Norquiest is only 1% of this post and it's substance.

2. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

Define "right winger" and I will address your post.

Define "left winger" while you are at it.

3. Divergent

Divergent Banned

The INTERNET is at your fingertips. You should not rely one a certain or specific source for information. YOU should read all sources/data and find a consensus.

I'll give you a head start though, it use to be "Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist" and it morphed into madness and ignorance.

4. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Ctrl is right, this thread doesn't even meet the barometers of Rule Creation. So unless you actually add some substance, a link, anything it's "INB4Lock". That said, what you're essentially asking is if any Republican Politician is rendered meek to its voters if it doesn't stand by its principles. In general yes, the same could be said for Democrats.

Could be, but if they nominate Hillary over Sanders then you know they chose getting elected over policy.

5. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sir, inb4 Rule 11.

6. JacksonNM

JacksonNM New Member

Your threads lack a certain substance

7. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

Don't like the message, assault the messenger. The OP was pretty clear, and if you don't know what a generic "right winger" is then I guess just look in the mirror. At the very least look on this forum at any post where police violence is defended regardless of circumstances or knowledge, Mexicans are called bad and therefor we need a wall, people on welfare buying anything other than bread and water (bad), well I could keep going but how about just being less obtuse instead.

8. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

and the get high and post word salad award goes to!!!!!!!!....

9. Divergent

Divergent Banned

Sorry, thought you saw America 2015. Still having fun making fun of you coiners though.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean that substance when Left wing zombies try to change the norm some groan, but no one groans Right Wing?

10. Divergent

Divergent Banned

Holy Potato Salad, you just crated your own award show for your own focus based on information that is not Political, but a show. I kind of wanted to visit your award show because of your lack of being there while stating others were there.

I'm sorry if you don't understand My perspective, no one does.

11. Divergent

Divergent Banned

[video=youtube;z8kwxlHf0cE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8kwxlHf0cE[/video]

^vid playback is restricted by big regulation of historical events :p

12. AlphaOmega

ding ding ding!!!! Winnnahhh!

13. JacksonNM

JacksonNM New Member

I'm complaining about the zombie bit, not the left wing bit. Frankly I don't know what the thread is about.

14. stepped_in_it

stepped_in_it Banned at Members Request

"RIGHT WINGER"
    HMMM.......am I a "RIGHT WINGER" if I believe that ALL, who are capable of working, will get no welfare handout longer than 3 months (exactly the longest time it took me to find a J O B in the last 15+ years AND over my 45+ years of working)?
    Am I a "RIGHT WINGER" if I believe that having a child (children) does NOT excuse you to sit at home and collect more welfare while you have more children?
    Am I a "RIGHT WINGER" if I believe that if you don't like your minimum wage J O B, then work harder and move up and/or find a better paying J O B and/or work 2-3 J O B S (as I have done over that 45+ years working when I needed to>
    Am I a "RIGHT WINGER" if I believe that many today have discovered that the whining wheel gets the most grease and today's youth (mostly) whine like a bunch of little girls?
    Am I a "RIGHT WINGER" if I'm ATHEISTS (which I am), believe in legal abortion (which I do), would like to see a socialized medicine?
    And now you can't even begin to define "RIGHT WINGER" from "LEFT WINGER".......<post #3>
    {Mod Mod - Rule 2 Insult}

15. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

You align yourself with the party that most closely shares your beliefs. I am a free thinker and I do not blindly follow all of the beliefs of the Republican Party. But the Republicans share my belief system certainly more closely than the Democrats do, but it doesn't mean that I MUST agree on every issue.
    One thing I have noticed on here is that Republicans can and do disagree with each other at times which is perfectly normal because we are not clones, but our core values are basically the same. The Democrats/Liberals on here never disagree with each other on here and seem to be perfect clones. Their narrative of the day is to promote whatever the Left websites tell them to push. I don't know if they think they are going to actually convert someone over, but they don't mind trying by calling names and bullying. That turns people off completely to whatever they are saying. I could NEVER be a Democrat, because, for the most part, their ideas are the complete opposite of mine. I think sometimes they should actually READ what they write here. Maybe they would then be as repulsed as we are. They should stop taking their orders from far Left websites and speak from the heart. They might even come across as human.

16. akphidelt2007

akphidelt2007 New Member Past Donor

There's a reason far right wingers are the minority. Once you figure out why you'll understand. But people who see ghosts can't be helped also. So let's just hope the next generation is a little bit smarter than us.

17. Divergent

Divergent Banned

"You align yourself with the party that " ~This is all I read. I think parties are stupid and bias. I'm sorry if you had substance after that, but you pretended to know me as if I was the standard American. Parties parrot (repeat) and follow. I speak my own personal perspective. All parties have good and bad sides. My party is ME, alone.

18. Divergent

Divergent Banned

This is called PI, (Post Internet). Our children are going to be much smarter than us because they don't rely on Granny and Grandpa for wisdom, they have extensive amounts of information.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to cope with children smarter than myself. It's a new change.

19. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Strangely, I feel the exact same way about conservatives. I seem to disagree with quite a few liberals on here about many things and the conservatives seem to be all exactly the same, kneejerk automatons marching lockstep with each other. They also seem to stop at nothing to make their points and specialize mainly in slandering liberals in general, often with no facts whatsoever to back up the wildest accusations

It might have something to do with the fact that I see Karl Marx as a capitalist tool and most of the conservatives here look on Genghis Khan as a bleeding heart pansy; when you disagree very, VERY fundamentally then matters of degree become unimportant and aren't even noticed. As politics is all about questions of how much rather than do or not do this reduces most of my interaction with many people on here to complete nonsense, but it's at least entertaining sometimes hopefully and does occupy the idle hour now and again.

20. Divergent

Divergent Banned

^Are you awarding yourself? Because that has nothing to do with the OP. Did you think salad would taste good when you posted that?

21. TBryant

TBryant Well-Known Member Past Donor

why would right wingers not be right wing?

What in the world are you trying to find?

22. Divergent

Divergent Banned

I'll refer you to post #2. :)

The post is about People who CONFORM.

- - - Updated - - -

If any of you did 1 days research on platforms you would notice the platforms have little to do with the media that voice those platforms.

23. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

I agree with the others that your posts lack the basic sentence structure necessary to be understood. However, you seem to be insinuating that "right wingers" don't stand by the GOP platform, is that right? Well, here's a link to it, what part are right wingers not standing by?

2012 GOP Platform

24. AlphaOmega

yeah umm you already responded to this...see post 10. :icon_fork:

25. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Party platforms are pretty much irrelevant nowadays Left or Right. For instance there is nothing in the Dem Party platform advocating that leftists become religiously intolerant atheists or effectively become nation-haters and yet both of those traits are rapidly becoming the heart and soul of what it is to be a member of the Democratic Party.

It is possible that the flip-side equivalent case could be made in regard to Right of Center people if you examine the Republican Party platform and then compare that to what they generically seem to actually believe in or do on a routine basis. But then again perhaps not; as it seems that the issues of patriotism and a work ethic and the principles of self-reliance and freedom and charity seems to remain part of who and what most Right of Center people happen to be.