Martial Law

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Moriah, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Moriah

Moriah Well-Known Member

My niece ( a worse conspiracy person than me) thinks the govt has an ulterior motive for all the racially motivated news stories we see on the news now. She believes they want to divide us along racial lines. She believes the powers that be want the American people to have a race war, so that they can declare martial law. After martial law is declared, they can do anything they want to do with us---including take away our guns.
    It sounds far fetched to me. What do you folks think?:confusion:

2. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

We've had about 10 days of news coverage this year dedicated to some frat boys using the N word and a cop pushing a teenage girl down in the grass. That was 10 days of coverage each. These are at best, local stories, certainly not worth the national attention given to them. So the media and the establishment certainly loves anything they can do to stir racial unrest. But to both you and your niece, I don't think the government is trying to instigate a race war. That would be a terrible and ironic ending to Obama's presidency. I think the media and establishment like racial instigation aimed at black people because it gets black people united and much more likely to vote.

Notice no black on white incidents are being highlighted in national news stories. They don't do anything to motivate blacks to vote. See ya at the polls!

3. Moriah

Moriah Well-Known Member

I'm going to mention your answer to my niece. Thank you for your response. Most people here have ignored this thread.