How wars can be sorted out quickly with nearly no loss of life?

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by Brett Nortje, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I have always believed that the wars that go on between state and rebels can be solved with tear gas. the rebels don't have gas masks, and, the rulers were democratically elected nearly always. they got to that state of leadership by votes, and remain there as an elected leader.

To stop the taliban and all that, they need to interrogate the farmers and stuff with my new 'boiling cup o insect.'

2. Brett Nortje

The war on terror needs to come to an end. if the people are fighting for something, will they get it? i venture they will never get peace, that they will fight their whole lives and will kill many people. if it was the will of god, it would have already happened. where in the Quran does it say that we need to force changes? did mohammed say that we should kill others and wage wars for god?

I wonder what the militants think of the clerics, that they do not get involved. surely they should be the first to die? i mean, to represent god and then do nothing, or, is it a better understanding. have they consulted their local cleric to find their opinions?

If mohammed was the last prophet, then, all should be done. is it to live with his 'decrees' and 'words' forever? did he kill his own people? mohammed's war was to get mecca, not to spread the holy verses and views of his to the whole world.

But, that is enough logic. i want to stop this war one way or another.

Do you know what the fight of the west is? their fight is to protect the lives of free people. it seems the militants want to do the same thing, yes? so, everyone is protecting and saving their people, and there is one side 'pushing.' this means, of course, that there is no fight, as, the protection of person's needs no fight in this case.

3. Brett Nortje

Is it not true that children get caught in the cross fire of bombs? bombs should be ignored as a way to fight, as, they kill the elderly and children. where are they bombing? markets? what sort of message is this?

I would ban manure and other bomb making components in the city. also fire works. farmers do not come to the city to buy manure, do they? then, they could also show that it is people like hitler that kills people, and people like winsotn churchill did not. ghandi did not, niether does the ayatollah, yes?

If you want to spread your message, the way to do it is to living people, not to scared people. if you were to kill someone, then you are removing the right from them to come to god before it is too late, yes?

By this token, maybe the militants should put down their guns and bombs and pick up holy scripts? this would see them following in the ways of jesus too. if they were to save one person a day, instead of killing ten and making the rest scared, then that is good if you ask me.